- 29 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 350 Horizon MPI Bravo III
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
"Anna Maria" is a nicely optioned one owner boat that has been well cared for and used lightly on the Chesapeake Bay. Featuring optional low hour Mercruiser 350 Horizon MPI's with Bravo III drives, Raymarine C80 Chartplotter with Radar, A/C & Heat, LCD Flatscreen TV, Under Swim Platform Lights, etc., this is one 290 Amberjack not to be missed!
The owner is looking to move up to a larger boat and wants "Anna Maria" sold immediately. Convenient to see in Baltimore's Inner Harbor just minutes off Interstate 95 and close to three major airports!
- Key Features
- Air conditioning/heating. 12V AM/FM stereo with 6-Disc CD changer. VHF radio Sirius® satellite receiver with antenna Fuel capacity of 230 gallons for extended cruising. Spacious cabin with full v-berth, convertible opposing dinette, and aft mid-sleeper/storage area. Full galley with standard refrigerator, microwave, and sink. Full stand-up fiberglass head with sink, pullout sprayer, and VacuFlush® head system. Ergonomic dash with full instrumentation and room for additional electronics. Starboard helm seat with flip-up thigh-rise, port back-to-back lounger seat with storage underneath, and removable aft bench seat. Wide 10' 6" beam creates open cockpit for fishing, diving, or daycruising. Standard fish box in transom wall with additional storage for lines, fenders, and gear. Power windshield vent. Canvas package. Optional fishing package with tubular arch, rocket launchers, 26-gallon live baitwell, prep station, cockpit toe rail, seawater washdown, and (4) four cockpit rod holders. No matter what's in store for the weekend, there's plenty of room in this versatile cockpit Convenient, full-size galley includes standard refrigerator, microwave, granite-tone fiberglass counter and sink with Corian® cover. Roomy dining area offers a relaxing end to a full day of fishing, then easily converts to an extra bed when it's time to turn in. The 290 Amberjack is the only boat in its class to provide this mid-cabin sleeper.
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- Whether you're planning a weekend of fishing...cruising...or a little of both, this 290 Amberjack is suitably equipped. This versatile cruiser features an aluminum arch with rocket launchers, four rod holders, a bait prep station with recirculating livewell, seawater washdown system, and much more. Air conditioning and heating also come standard, so no matter how you decide to spend your time on the water, you'll always be comfortable.
- Mobile: 703.999.7696 Office: 410.342.6600