- 35 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
SELLER WANTS THIS TO BE THE NEXT 35 CABO SOLD..
ALL REASONABLE OFFERS CONSIDERED
The 35 Express is a rugged express fisherman that also offer a spacious very family friendly interior with accommodations that most dedicated express don't. Built with a modified V hull design she offers a great ride in most any sea condition. This Cabo 35 Express powered by Twin Caterpillar 3126 ( 450hp ) Diesels w/ Less than 800 Hours. She has a Full Electronics Package including Radar and Autopilot. She also offers options such as Tower, Riggers, in deck fish boxes, fighting chair, cockpit freezer and more. This Cabo is ready to go and has been priced to sell. Call today for full specs and details.
- Main Cabin Layout: Forward Berth Dinette / Settee to Starboard Galley Port Enclosed Head to Port (aft of Galley) Storage / Hanging Locker
- Galley to Port: Microwave Corian Counter Top Fresh Water Stainless Sink Hot and Cold Water At Sink Refrigerator Storage Cabinet Left of Microwave Storage Cabinet Right of Refrigerator 4 Drawer Storage Cabinet Right of Refrigerator Single Burner Electric Cook Top
- Emerson Flat Screen TV in Cabin Sony AM/FM/CD Stereo System EPIRB Lower Helm Electronics: Furuno FCV-582L Depth Finder Furuno 48 Mile Radar Nother Star 952X GPS Furuno T-2000 Temp Gauge Simrad Autopilot Raytheon ST-60 TriData Icom M502 VHF Radio Icom M710 Single Side Band Radio Remote Spotlight Ritchie Compass Tower Electronics: Raytheon St-60 TriData Repeater Icom HM-127 Command Mic Ritchie Compass Remote Spotlight Key Pad
- 30 Shore Power Shore Power Cord Battery Charger Westerbeke 5kw Generator (330 hours) Engine Block Heaters High Water Bilge Alarm
- Anchor Windlass w/ Helm and Fordeck Foot Controls Bow Rail Powder Coated Windshield (3) Windshield Wipers Power Vent Window (Center Windshield) Overhead Rod Storage in Hardtop Hard Top LED Lighting Port and Starboard Bench Seating Helm Deck Port Helm Deck Aft Facing Seating w/ Storage Underneath Helm Canvass Cover Full Helm Deck Enclosure Tower with Full Controls Pompanette Fighting Chair w/ Footrest and Canvass Cover Port Cockpit Rigging Station w/ Fresh Water Sink and Storage Underneath Starboard Cockpit Freezer Box (4) Spreader Lights Fresh Water Wash Down Raw Water Wash Down (2) In Deck Fish Boxes w/ Macerators Transom Livewell Transom Door Cockpit Coaming Bolsters Out Riggers Center Rigger DockSide Water Inlet Trim Tabs Rod Storage under Gunnel (Port and Starboard) Upper and Lower Helm Canvass Covers Tower Bench Seating with Canvas Cover Switlik 6 Man Life Raft 10 Rod Rocket Launcher on Tower Legs ( 5 per side) Hydraulic Steering Hydraulic Engine Hatch
- Engine Room
- Twin 3126 Caterpillar Diesel Engines w/ Less than 800 Hours Oil Changing System Racor Fuel Filters Westerbeke Generator Battery Charger Battery On/Off Switches Batteries (4) 11 Gallon Stainless Water heater Dripless Shaft Logs Emergency Water Intake Valve Port Engine (crash pump) Engine Room Lighting
- While we attempt to display current and accurate data, this listing may not reflect the most recent transactions or may contain occasional data entry errors. Selling agent makes no warranties, express or implied, regarding the content or availability of the products described herein. All inventory listed is subject to availability and prior sale. Please consult selling agent for details. Prices are quoted for the USA only and may not include transportation, taxes, or other applicable charges. Photographs may be representative only and may vary somewhat from the actual items offered for sale. We will not be responsible for inaccurate data obtained from our site. Please check with your local dealer to ensure that you have the latest information available. Information on this web site could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes may be periodically made to the information or the products herein. Questions or comments regarding these policies may be directed to website hosting agent.
- Teak Flooring in Cabin Tower Bench Seat Canvass Cover Fiberglass Buggy Top on Tower Custom Hard Top with built in Rod Storage New Upgrade Aftercooler Installed both Engines 1000 Hour Engine Service Preformed Value Adjustments Oil and Filters Changed Engine Zincs Replaced Water Pump Impellers Replaced
- For quickest response call or text, central listing agent, Joe Green at 252-241-1316 http://www.bluewateryachtsales.com/broker/Joe-Green/