- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 6068 TFM
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
The "Island Breeze" is a classic looking tour/ dinner cruise boat. She was built by the well known Scarano yard in 1990. At just 65', she is USCG rated for 108 people, and is currently USCG certified. Perfect layout with air conditioned main cabin, and an open top deck. She has been lovingly cared for and used for dolphin tours/ dinner cruises. Recent bottom paint, and updated systems. Economical John Deer diesels, and a large fuel tank make for long range trips or many trips on one tank.
2013 Refit including fresh interior and exterior paint and decks, new safety equipment, and new carpets throughout.
- Construction/Design features
- Hull construction is double planked cold-moulded long-leaf pine, 1x6 diagonal over 2x4 horizontal, overlaid in fiberglass cloth and epoxy resin. Entire vessel painted with Awlgrip. Paintd non-skid decks. Full length keel protects propellors from grounding. Heavy duty rubrails.
- Main Salon
- The main salon is fully carpeted and climate controlled with reverse cycle HVAC. The built in bar is located at the forward end of the salon. There is access to the swim platform through a door in the aft end of the salon. Sliding doors port and starboard for boarding guests. Very flexible layout for full course gourmet meals, buffets, and cocktail cruises. Fully carpeted. Built in bar with refrigeration, sink, and pressure water. Very large fixed windows for superb all round visibility. Two fire extinguishers. 126 Type 1 adult life vests. 13 childs life vests. Rheostats to adjust bar and salon lighting. 4 speaker CD stero system. (5) duplex 110 volt electrical outlets. Access in salon sole to all ship's below deck spaces including engine room, shaft room, and rudder room. Large storage area under solon sole for extras chairs, tables, etc. Swim platform for line handling. Swim ladder mounted on platform. Hydrualic lift for man overboard.
- The pilothouse features excellent all around visibility. Access is through a side door to the starboard deck. There is also access to the main salon down 8 steps through a removable curtain behind the built in bar. There is storage for 68 life vests behind the steps under the pilothouse sole.
- VHF radio Hand operated searchlight permenently affixed to the pilot house. Digital depthsounder Compass
- The foredeck features 34 inch high varnished rails with lifelines. On the portside there is a sliding door to enter the main salon. On the starboard side is a stairway to the upper deck. Foredeck hatch for access to storge under the foredeck. Anchor holder with 20# Fortress anchor and rode.
- Upper Deck
- The upper deck features flexible seating with moveable deck chairs. Arrangeing seating for events or clearing the deck for dancing under the stars is easy. Rated for 54 passengers. 42inch high rails with lifelines. 4 stereo speakers in brackets. 32 chairs and storage covers 1 duplex outlet 3 deck boxes house AC handlers and serve a dual purpose as table tops. Night lights.
- Galley and Restrooms
- Forward of the main salon down 6 steps is the foyer to the men's and ladies's restrooms. Next forward through a sliding door is the galley/food prep area. It features countertop space, storage and a full sized refrigerator with freezer.
- Engines and Mechanical
- Twin John Deere 6068 diesels rated at 250 hp. Installed new in 1995. Full engine instrumentation, water temp, oil pressure, voltmeters, tachometers, engine hour meters, ignitions and stop buttons. Engines and generator oil changed June 2011. Engine driven bilge pump system with manifold for selecting various watertight compartments. High water bilge alarm system. Engine driven water pump for fire fighting. New propellor shafts Dripless shaft seals. Dual skegs support each shaft. Painted iron fuel tank. Fiberglass water tank in galley area. 20 KW John Deere 4039 generator. 3 Cruiseaire reverse cycle HVAC units. Automatic and manually controlled halon fire fighting system. Alumimum waste tank encapsulated in epoxy. 12 volt distribution panel. 110 volt breaker panel. 110 volt engine room lighting. 12 volt backup lighting for watertight compartments under main deck. Fresh antifouling paint January 2011.
- While we attempt to display current and accurate data, this listing may not reflect the most recent transactions or may contain occasional data entry errors. Selling agent makes no warranties, express or implied, regarding the content or availability of the products described herein. All inventory listed is subject to availability and prior sale. Please consult selling agent for details. Prices are quoted for the USA only and may not include transportation, taxes, or other applicable charges. Photographs may be representative only and may vary somewhat from the actual items offered for sale. We will not be responsible for inaccurate data obtained from our site. Please check with your local dealer to ensure that you have the latest information available. Information on this web site could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes may be periodically made to the information or the products herein. Questions or comments regarding these policies may be directed to website hosting agent.
- Call Nicholas at 954 591 5741 or email Nicholas at firstname.lastname@example.org