- 43 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- QSC 8.3L
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Maradel, formally Liberator hull # 61 was purchased by its current owner in 2004 and brought to Jarrett Bay for their craftsman to restore her to her once beautiful condition. After a multi- year project, Maradel now is a show piece by all standards. The entire boat from power, to paint, cockpit cabinets, tower and electronics to include interior refurbishment all was completed in spring of 2010. This boat had never been fished and only cruised once. The hours are from her initial delivery from Jarrett Bay to its current location in NJ. If you are looking to own a piece of sport fishing history with all the conveniences of a modern vessel without the headache of the project this is the boat for you.
- All new with restoration project are as follows Oak wood interior with Satin finish Whisper wall head liners 2 Stateroom arrangement with 1 head, shower stall, oak vanity base with solid surface counter top, medicine cabinet, plexi mirrored ceiling. Master aft to port with over under bunks, chest of draws, plexi mirror dressing stand, access to head, overhead Bowmar hatch. Companionway hanging lockers, Bow has v- bunks with plexi mirror forward bulkhead, overhead Bowmar hatch. All new mattresses, pillows, shams and berth covers Electric head by Raritan with holding tank 30 gal New tinted salon windows with Oak valences Hot water heater Pressurized fresh water system (2) New cruise air units with reverse cycle heat
- Custom interior salon with (2) bar stools and leaning bar, oak wood interior, galley island, microwave, coffee maker, custom dish and glass storage, full size lounge with storage underneath and behind, new salon lighting, center cabin door with teak hi gloss finish, lower cabin access doors are pocket style Forward windows have been replaced with fixed panel, exterior black masking Salon carpet and runners throughout Galley Formica surface counter tops. Teak and holly hi gloss flooring in galley and ahead floors Salon LED LG flat screen TV salon built in Salon stereo Sony with I-pod docking port Sony blue ray DVD (2) Sub Zero draw style refrigerator
- Bausch American custom tower, with polished pipe, molded tower buggy top. Tower contour control box, controls, lower molded nard top with flush lights, Rupp outriggers, center rigger, teaser reels, tower spreader lights, molded in nav lights, period correct bow rail, aft rod rack on rail Front ez2cy enclosure, 2 side panels stratotglass Custom FB helm pop up console Teak helm pod with SS wheel and matching shifter handles Twin ZF gears with electronic single lever controls Engine sync Trim tabs Smart craft digital displays Single leaver controls Teak helm pod Release teak helm chair with SS stanchion and teak footrest, cover FB companion bench seats with new cushions
- Compass Electronics by IMS Furuno NAV NET, MFD 21” and 8” chart plotters 3D radar Furuno sounder NAV NET ACR R-100 remote spotlight Fusion stereo w/ I-pod docking port Sirius weather Furuno GPS WAAS Simrad pilot AP 24 Flir night vision Navigator II Sea tel Sat TV w receiver 2 Icom VHF radios with 2 power mikes Comrod antennas Tower horn
- Release Marine teak fighting chair with rocket launcher with cover Teak cockpit sole Cockpit teak tackle cabinets In deck fish box full beam with macerator Bow anchor locker deck access. Teak covering boards and hi gloss task coaming boards Teak bridge cap with hi-gloss finish Rybovich teak port and star F/B cap rails and hand holds Fresh and saltwater wash downs Rod holders 4 Rupp’s Custom SS aft corner hawsers port and star Teak aft bulkhead with high gloss finish Custom aft port side teak tackle cabinet with lift up lid with prep sink hi gloss teak Cockpit freezer to star encased in a teak custom cabinet with hi gloss finish Teak transom Transom door Teak toe rail with high build finish Hull color snow white Alex seal Bottom paint Sea hawk dark blue New props
- Owners personal effects and salon brass port light cocktail table.
- While we attempt to display current and accurate data, this listing may not reflect the most recent transactions or may contain occasional data entry errors. Selling agent makes no warranties, express or implied, regarding the content or availability of the products described herein. All inventory listed is subject to availability and prior sale. Please consult selling agent for details. Prices are quoted for the USA only and may not include transportation, taxes, or other applicable charges. Photographs may be representative only and may vary somewhat from the actual items offered for sale. We will not be responsible for inaccurate data obtained from our site. Please check with your local dealer to ensure that you have the latest information available. Information on this web site could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes may be periodically made to the information or the products herein. Questions or comments regarding these policies may be directed to website hosting agent.