- 44 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- TAMD 74 EDC (430hp)
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Offered for sale is a one-owner, Rodman 435 Motoryacht which features twin 430hp Volvo TAMD-EDC main motors, Bow Thruster, 6kW Mase Generator, upgraded 32k BTU CruiseAir AC system, & comprehensive Raytheon Electronics package, Bose Entertainment. A three stateroom, two head layout also features an expansive salon, functional galley and spacious flybridge for entertaining. Beautiful teak decks, cockpit engine room access, large swim platform & ample storage throughout vessel. A very well built vessel that should be seen to be appreciated.
Seller is motivated and encouraging all reasonable offers.
- Additional Description
- The Rodman 41 is a fast boat with various engine options available reaching top speeds of 31 knts and a comfortable cruising speed of 28 knts. There are clear echoes of Rodmans long standing commercial background in the engine room. Throughout the whole Rodman range engine room space is their number one priority with easy accessibility to all engine essentials such as filters and seacocks.
- Entering from the cockpit, the U-shaped salon settee/dinette is to starboard, and and additional settee is to port with the Bose entertainment center. A secondary audio entertainment center is by the salon settee.Forward and up 3 steps is the Galley to port and the helm area to starboard. The entire boat features a high gloss teak interior and custom "Absolute Black" Granite countertops. Down and to port is the Guest Stateroom which features Over/Under twin berths, hanging lockers, drawer storage, reading lights, and portlights. Across to starboard is the 2nd Guest Stateroom with side by side twin berths, hanging lockers, additional storage, reading lights, portlights and a 15" Sharp Flat Panel TV & Power Acoustic CD/DVD player. Forward is the guest day head, featuring Vaccu-Flush head, stall shower, vanity, sink and custom "Absolute Black" Granite counters and ample storage. The Master Stateroom is forward in the bow and features a Queen Berth, 2 hanging lockers, drawer storage, portlights, deck hatch w/ screens/shade. The ensuite head features a stall shower, Vaccu-Flush head, vanity, sink and ample storage. 32,000 BTU CruiseAir Reverse Cycle A/C Units(2) High Gloss Teak Interior Bose Surround Sound System Sharp Aquos 24" Flat Panel TV(Salon) Vaccu Flush Heads & Stall Showers Sharp 15" TV's in all staterooms with CD/DVD players
- Custom "Absolute Black" Granite Counters Stainless Steel Sink Princess CERAN 2 Burner Stove Vitrifrigo 12/24V Ref/Freezer U-Line Ice Maker Samsung Microwave Servingware Storage Teak & Holly Sole
- Teak Cockpit Sole & Teak Sidedecks, Lazarette Storage & Cockpit Seating Swim Platform w/ Teak Decks, Ladder & Storage Bow Sun Lounge & Flybridge Sun Lounge Flybridge Bimini Top, Dinette & Ample Seating Stainless Steel Bow Rails Running & Anchor Lights Fenders & Lines Shurflo Water Filter
- Raytheon RL80C GPS/Plotter/Sounder(Helm) Raytheon RL80C 48mile Radar(Helm) Raytheon ST6001 Auto Pilot(Helm & Flybridge) Raytheon ST-60 TriData(Helm & Flybridge) Raytheon VHF(Helm & Flybridge) Vetus Bow Thruster(Helm & Flybridge) Raytheon RL80 GPS/Plotter/Sounder(Flybridge) Raytheon RL80 48 Mile Radar(Flybridge) Volvo Single Lever Controls & Engine Monitors Bennett Trim Tabs(Helm & Flybridge) Rudder Angle Indicator(Helm & Flybridge)
- 6kW Mase Generator 30 Amp Shore Power Connection & Cord Multiple Battery Banks(New in 2011) BMV-501 Battery Monitor System Victron Energy - Phoenix Multi 12v/2500-120Amp Inverter Mastervolt 12/80 Battery Charger Battery Switches and Parallel Mode 12v DC & 110v AC Ship Systems
- Volvo TAMD 74 Main Motors Twin Disc Transmissions 1.77:1 Gear Ratio Racor 900 Fuel Filters All Tanks Stainless Steel Electrical Bonding System Electric Windlass Vetus Bow Thruster CruiseAir Marine A/C Units
- Salesman's Remarks
- A well built vessel that is aesthetically pleasing, very nicely equipped with many features one would expect on a larger vessel such as 3 staterooms, 2 heads, bow thruster and teak decks. Seller is motivated and is encouraging offers. This is a one-owner boat and has been well maintained. Vessel is easily shown in Charleston, SC.
- While we attempt to display current and accurate data, this listing may not reflect the most recent transactions or may contain occasional data entry errors. Selling agent makes no warranties, express or implied, regarding the content or availability of the products described herein. All inventory listed is subject to availability and prior sale. Please consult selling agent for details. Prices are quoted for the USA only and may not include transportation, taxes, or other applicable charges. Photographs may be representative only and may vary somewhat from the actual items offered for sale. We will not be responsible for inaccurate data obtained from our site. Please check with your local dealer to ensure that you have the latest information available. Information on this web site could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes may be periodically made to the information or the products herein. Questions or comments regarding these policies may be directed to website hosting agent.
- Please contact Lee Falls, Central Agent @ 843-532-5540 or via email LFalls@BlueWaterYachtSales.com for additional information and to schedule a showing.