- 44 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
Offered for sale is an exceptional crusing/racing vessel that was custom designed by Bruce Farr and Baltic Yachts. This vessel is super fast, has an extensive sail inventory and had a comprenhensive refit in 2002. Recent updates in 2011 include: Fresh Bottom Fairing & Paint Job, New Ultra Leather Salon Settees, New Sunbrella Berths, Recent Hull Wax, New Interior Lighting, New Main Halyard, New Windlass. Vessel has an enormous sail inventory of very nice cruising and racing sails, including an large array of spinnakers.
This CUSTOM Bruce Farr designed vessel is super fast, agile and is a proven regatta winner. A very unique hull that was designed to be a racer, but vessel was custom finished out to be a cruiser/racer hybrid that has produced a vessel that is the best of both worlds.Two stateroom, two head layout, with sleeping for up to 8 crew. Very spacious, comfortable and designed to cruise or race long distances, as well as club racing around the harbors and bays. A large "garage" to starboard/aft of galley stores all the sailing gear you may need, and is easily accessable from the salon & the cockpit as well.
Such highlights include during the 2002 refit are: Custom Designed Racing Keel and redesigned stringer grid, New teak decks, New Sails, All New Deck Hardware & Winches, New Electronics, New Nav Tec Backstay & Boom Vang, New Harken Headstay, New Harken Traveler, New Carbon Spinnaker Pole, Alder/Barbor Ref/Freezer Compressor and Plate etc. Please see full specs for details and additional information.
UPDATE- February 10 2013: Cockpit & cabin top paint/non skid has been finished. New generation Raymarine E-95 GPS/Plotter/Sounder & 3 I-70 Units as well as a Ray-55 VHF will be installed ASAP, within a few weeks.
- Entering from the aft cockpit down the companionway steps, the Nav Station is to port and the Galley is to starboard. Aft and to port is the Guest Stateroom with a walk through head/shower accessed from the main salon. The GSR has hanging lockers, cabinets, drawers, shelves, opening portlights, and 12v lighting. Forward of the Galley and Nav Station is the main salon which features a U-Shaped Settee with convertible filler to make a large double berth to starboard, Teak Dinette table with drop leaves, and another Settee to port. Both settees has "Lee-Cloths" for berthing while underway. Forward of the salon, the private Master Stateroom with large Vee-Berth with filler cushion, private head with shower. MSR features 1 large hanging locker, 7 drawers & 1 storage locker as well as shelving and large storage area below the berth. To starboard and aft of the galley is a "garage/storage area" with a quarter berth that easily stores lines, fenders, mechanical equipment, tools, rigging, safety equipment, etc. This space is very valuable on a boat of this type and has proved to be a huge assett on this vessel to have this massive amount of storage, and is accessable from the cockpit as well. Fore and Aft Water Closets feature Jabsco Manual Heads, showers with Teak Floor Grates and electric sump pumps, fresh water foot pumps, as well as fiberglass walls for easy clean-up, vanities, sinks and storage compartments. Nav Station is to port and features a large chart table and easy access to all navigation electronics as well as the electrical control panel. Ample storage abounds throught this area. Teak & Holly Sole and All Teak Interior New Custom Ultra Leather Cushions for settees in 2011 New Custom Sunbrella Cushions for MSR & GSR Berths in 2011 New 12v DC Overhead Lighting Throughout Vessel Additional New 12v DC LED Lighting- White & Red Teak Storage Lockers, Cabinets, Drawers are abundant throughout vessel Hella Turbo Fans Engine Driven Heating System 7 Deck Hatches & Lexan Portlights
- Galley is located to starboard and is L-Shaped with ample storage cabinets and drawers. Stainless Steel Double Sink NEW 2004 Alder-Barbor Compressor/Plate Drop Style Ref/Freezer System Alpes Lp Gas 3 Burner Stove/Oven 12v DC Shurflow water pump Manual Salt & Fresh Water Foot Pumps Dedicated Shurflow Filtered Water Line New LED Galley Lighting 10 Gallon Water Heater
- Electrical Systems
- NEW 3 4-D Batteries Hubble 30 amp Shore Power Inlet 60' 30 amp shore power cord NEW Battery Charger NEW Twin "High Capacity" Engine Driven Alternators 12v DC & 110v AC Ship Systems Electrical Bonding System
- Navigation Electronics
- February 2013-Vessel is currently being REFIT on Electronics Raymarine E95 GPS/Chartplotter/Sounder Unit 3 Raymarine I-70 Color Instruments- Multi Display ST60 Masthead Wind Indicator Raymarine Ray-55 VHF
- Sail & Rigging Inventory
- Non-continuious Stainless Steel Rod Rigging QUATUM RACING SAILS: Mainsail (2001) #1 Light/med Genoa with turtle(2001) #1 Med/Heavy Genoa with turtle(2001) #2 Jibtop with turtle (2002) #3 Genoa (2002) #4 Genoa (2002) Spinnaker .5 oz all purpose (2001) Spinnaker .6 runner (2002) Asymentrical A1/A2 .5 ozVMG/AP (2002) Asymentrical A3 .75OZ Reacher (2002) Asymentrical A4 .75oz Runner/Ap(2002) Asymentrical A5 2.1 oz Reacher (2002) CRUISING SAILS: Quatum Sails: Dacron full batten mainsail (2001) 128% Dacron roller furling Genoa # 5 Storm jib (2002) Storm Trisail ((2002) Doyle Sails: 1.5 oz spinnaker 135% Dacron roller furling Genoa Dacron #4 Genoa
- Deck & Hardware
- 2011 Bottom Hull sanded, faired and repainted with Baltaplate Bottom Paint 2011 New Main Halyard 2002 Custom Bruce Farr High Performance Bulb Racing Keel (8'6" draft) ALL NEW Teak Decks in 2002 Mast & Boom Awlgripped in 2002 Edson Oversized Wheel Steering 2002- Twin(2) Lewmar #60 3 Speed Primary Winches (Cockpit) 2002- Twin(2) Lewmar #54 2 Speed Secondary Winches (Cockpit) 2002- 1 Electric Power/Manual Lewmar #48 Winch (Cabin Top Aft) 2002- Lewmar #48 Winch (Cabin Top Aft) 2002- Twin(2) Lewmar #48 Winch (At Mast) 2002- Harken Traveler 2002- Twin Genoa/Jib/Spinnaker Tracks w/ cars(2 port/2 starboard) 2002- Harken Spinnaker Track/Car & New Carbon Fiber Spinnaker Pole 2002- Harken Roller Furling System 2002- NavTec Hydraulic Backstay & Boom Vang(Rebuilt 2011) Antel Genoa & Spinnaker Leads 2002- Lewmar Clutch Line Stoppers 2011 Lewmar Windlass 3 Bladed Maxi Prop(Folding) 2002- New Lifelines 2002 Flag Blue Alwgrip Hullsides Radar & GPS Antenna Mast Aluminum Toe Rail
- While we attempt to display current and accurate data, this listing may not reflect the most recent transactions or may contain occasional data entry errors. Selling agent makes no warranties, express or implied, regarding the content or availability of the products described herein. All inventory listed is subject to availability and prior sale. Please consult selling agent for details. Prices are quoted for the USA only and may not include transportation, taxes, or other applicable charges. Photographs may be representative only and may vary somewhat from the actual items offered for sale. We will not be responsible for inaccurate data obtained from our site. Please check with your local dealer to ensure that you have the latest information available. Information on this web site could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes may be periodically made to the information or the products herein. Questions or comments regarding these policies may be directed to website hosting agent.
- Please Contact Lee C. Falls @ 843-532-5540(cell) or via email --> LFalls@BluewaterYachtSales.com for additional details and to schedule a showing.