- 40 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
Beautiful low-hour CABO 40' Express, loaded with options. Located at Long Bay Pointe Marina in Virginia Beach, just 15 minutes from Norfolk International Airport.
CAT C-12 engines with 700 hours, full tower, fish-rigged, helm air, excellent electronics package. New cockpit coaming pads, very lightly used, extremely clean engine room. Serious seller will entertain offers.
Electronics Package includes:
Lower Station- Northstar 6000i Color Chartplotter, Furuno Navnet bottom machine/radar, Furuno RD-30 dgital depth/sea temp, Simrad AP16 Autopilot, ICOM IC-M504 VHF (two units), and Simrad Taiyo Radio Direction Finder.
Tower Station- Furuno Navnet repeater, Furuno RD-30 repeater, Simrad AP16 Autopilot, and Standar Horizon VHF.
Other notable features include: Custom tuna tower, outriggers, center rigger, bait freezer, insulated drink box, bait prep station, rod and gaff storage, live bait well, 2 large macerated fishboxes, teak leaning post with rocket launchers, fresh and salt water washdowns, Stidd captain and companion seats, Westerbeke 12.6 KW generator with 500 hours, ZF gears, CAT electronic controls, full helm deck enclosure, air conditioned helm deck, and much more.... PRICE REDUCED!! Motivated Seller wants offers.
- Vessel Walkthrough The Cabo 40 Express features the best of amenities such as a second helmchair on the starboard side of the command bridge and a comfortably-upholstered, forward-facing, L-shaped settee to port. Down the companionway to starboard of the helm station is the salon, which features the fine joinery, fabric and upholstery for which Cabo is so often noted. The genuine teak and holly sole is a nice touch, and the signature inlaid-teak grillwork on the cabinet doors assure good ventilation in the cabinetry. The saloon is laid out with a convertible L-shaped leather settee to starboard that turns easily into upper and lower berths, and a similarly-shaped, practically-configured Corian counter-topped full galley to port just aft of the head compartment. The roomy head features a fully-enclosed shower stall, freshwater toilet, molded Corian surfaces, a tile floor and an excellent use of available space. Forward through a privacy door is the master stateroom, which features a pedestal queen berth with a very comfortable mattress, Sole flat screen TV, cedar-lined hanging lockers, plenty of functional drawers and the fine fabrics and upholstery finishes. Main Cabin When entering the main cabin the spacious area is unmatched in the Express market with the high quality workmanship of wood and decor. The main salon includes a comfortable ?L? shaped lounge, as well as a Bose Lifestyle 38 surround sound AM/FM/CD/DVD system, recessed halogen lighting, superb teak joinery finished in CABO¹s signature satin varnish with cross-hatch vents in the cabinet doors, and selection of top quality interior fabrics and coverings. A full head is to port conveniently located immediately adjacent to the stairs leading down from the command deck. AC duplex outlet/GFI protected Access hatch to bilge Air conditioning/heating, 10,000 BTU Teak and Holley Sole Deck hatches, retractable shades (2) Interior wood, teak, satin finish Latches, positive, cabinet doors and drawers L-shape lounge, converts to upper and lower sleeping berths Lighting, recessed halogen Sole flat screen TV w/DVD player Telephone, shore connection, (1) outlet salon Galley The galley and amenities continue to flow with the stylish wood and accents done so well by Cabo. The functional galley area includes a ceramic two burner cooktop recessed into the Corian® countertop; a convection/ microwave oven; Nova cool ac/dc refrigerator and freezer; a polished deep sink with garbage disposal; storage compartments and silverware drawers throughout; countertop lighting and ample GFI protected electrical outlets. Functionally and storage is abundent. AC duplex outlet/GFI protected Kenyon Cook top, ceramic, two-burner, recessed with Corian® cover Corian® countertop with custom Corian® sea rails Latches, positive, cabinet doors and drawers Panasonic microwave/convection oven Refrigerator/freezer, side-by-side, AC/DC Sink, molded-in custom fit by Cabo Storage, compartments and drawers throughout Undercabinet lighting, recessed halogen Master Stateroom The master stateroom continues with a quality blend of teak and decor that has the comfort of any large sportfish. The stateroom is designed with an island double berth or three single berths. There is a custom built-in TV, stereo speakers with volume control, a built-in safe for documents and valuables, individual AC controls, cedar lined hanging lockers port and starboard, as well as rod storage lockers for up to 8 rods. AC duplex outlet/GFI protected Air conditioning/heating, 7,000 BTU Access to anchor rope/chain locker Berth, double, island-style, 5" mattress, bunkcover Foredeck hatch with retractable shade Latches, positive, cabinet doors and drawers Lighting, recessed halogen Locker, hanging, cedar-lined (2) Storage, compartments and large drawers below bed Storage, rod lockers (2), with horizontal rod racks TV, flat screen, built-in with cable hook-up, AC, AM/FM/DVD Master Head The head is possibly the largest of it's class with the head compartment includes custom Corian® vanities each with a sink, storage cabinet and sliding mirror, enclosed showers with automatic shower sump pumps, Sealand Vacuflush electric heads and a ventilating hatch. AC duplex outlet/GFI protected Corian® countertop molded Mirror w/ storage Head, Sealand Vacuflush, electric freshwater toilet Latches, positive, cabinet doors and drawers Lighting, recessed halogen, DC Shower stall, with automatic shower sump pump Toiletry storage cabinet, Corian® framed with mirror doors Vanity, custom design with storage High quality safety handrails and towel bars Helm Deck & Console The command console on the helm deck is carefully positioned to provide the operator with a clear view forward, abeam and astern, and it is integrally molded with plenty of room for a complete array of modern marine electronics, the CAT electronic controls and color digital read outs, plus an array of custom switch panels, warning lights and alarms. Palm Beach pod mounted single lever electronic controls promise responsive and easy maneuverability. Comfortable Stidd helm and twin Stidd companion seats include adjustable footrests, and there is plenty of lockable cabinet storage under the "L"shaped lounge for more tackle and accessories. It is little wonder that CABO Yachts are found virtually everywhere in the world where great game fish are pursued. Designed from the keel up with the specialized needs of sport fishermen in mind. Nowhere is this better illustrated than in the cockpit of this 40 Express. HELM DECK: Companionway door, sliding, opaque with white acrylic Helm chair, premium, pedestal-mounted Helm console, integrally molded Engine access hatch with gas spring L-shape lounge, port, rod storage beneath Molded fiberglass helm deck, hydraulically-lifted with cockpit control unit Tackle center with drawers for gear storage and organization Helm Deck A/C 24,000 BTU Ice maker in starboard helm deck cabinet HELM CONSOLE: Console cover, canvas Compass, with light, flush-mounted Electric control, single lever, console-mounted Engine instrument panel, complete custom with audible warning system and hour meters Fire and bilge water level alarms, audible Helm wheel, stainless steel Navigation and electronic panel Switch panels, custom, stainless steel
- Additional Information
- Tower Custom Full Tuna Tower Tuna Tower Molded Top Single Rail 4' Gap One piece molded standing platform Tower Sunshade: 84" molded top Bench seat fixed with backrest 84" Control Box: 50" contoured face Compass, flush mount F82, Black Radar box HDTOP 2 QTZ lights Cabin rails- side rails, 1 port, 1 stbd 6 Rod Holders weld to tower leg outside Electronics Northstar 6000i Chartplotter (lower) Furuno Navnet (lower) Furuno RD-30 (lower) Simrad AP16 Autopilot (lower) ICOM IC-M504 (2 at lower) Simrad Radio Direction Finder (lower) Furuno Navnet (upper) Furuno RD-30 (upper) Simrad AP16 Autopilot (upper) Standard Horizon VHF (upper) Cockpit Fishability. In every CABO fishability is both a focus and a critical component. To that end, the huge cockpit of this Express includes a bait prep center with a gas actuated spring supported lid covering the sink, a rigging board, an ice box with refrigeration plates and voluminous tackle storage. A 48 gallon circulating bait tank with a large drain is molded into the transom. Large capacity insulated fish boxes have gasketed positive latching lids with gas actuated spring supports, removable liners and macerator pumps on the drains are built into the cockpit sole. The padded cockpit coaming and CABO's precise non-skid deck pattern provide stability for the working angler. Gaff and tag stick holders are properly positioned under the gunwales and 5 rod holders are standard. Self bailing cockpit scuppers, a transom gate and outward opening tuna door fitted with CABO's beefy custom made hinges, and quick-disconnect fresh and saltwater washdown systems add to the utility of the cockpit fishing space. CABO includes an aluminum reinforcing plate molded in the cockpit deck for mounting a fighting chair, and there are functional step boxes in the forward port and starboard corners of the cockpit to allow easy access to the side and foredecks. Aluminum reinforcing plate installed for mounting fighting chair Bait prep center sink, rigging board and tackle storage fitted with custom lid, gas spring, full-length stainless steel piano hinge and custom latch Bait tank, 48-gallons, molded into transom Gunwale padding, high-density foam, white vinyl covered (new 2012) Courtesy lighting under gunwales and helm deck toe kick Fish boxes (2), large capacity, insulated, macerator pump-out system Hatches, lazarette and fish boxes, heavy-duty, gasketed seals, drains, gutters and full-length stainless steel piano hinge and custom latch Hose and pistol-grip nozzle Icebox, fitted with gasketed lid, gas spring actuator, full-length stainless steel piano hinge and custom latch Rod-gaff racks, port and starboard Scuppers, self-bailing Transom door with top gate, extreme-duty, polished stainless steel hardware Washdowns, fresh-and saltwater Hot and cold hand hed shower Window in bait tank Electric reel outlets Custom storage drawers Cockpit freezer Deck Anchor roller assembly, recessed, custom stainless steel Bow cleats, 12" stainless steel Bow pulpit, integral molded fiberglass Custom deck rails, aluminum Deck surface, molded-in, non-skid Molded fiberglass using polyester resin, biaxial stitched fabric reinforcement and core construction Molded-in, white gelcoat finish Spring line cleats, 10" stainless steel Stern cleats, 12" stainless steel Stern hawse pipes, stainless steel Windlass, heavy-duty, DC electric, remote at helm and deck switches Windshield wipers (3), self-parking with pantograph arms, intermittent and separate controls Windshield, side vents, heavy-duty welded aluminum construction, finished in white powder coat paint; includes electrically actuated center vent Windshield washers (3), wet arms Hull Bottom paint, complete preparation 2 coats epoxy, 2 coats anti-fouling paint; black, standard Molded fiberglass construction using premium vinylester resins and biaxial stitched fabric reinforcement; solid fiberglass bottom construction; High quality ISO/NPG gelcoat finish Premium quality molded-in white gelcoat finish Stainless steel rub strip on face of white high-density PVC rub rail Trim tabs, fully recessed Electrical 12.6kW freshwater-cooled diesel generator with seawater strainer, remote start and digital panel, water lift muffler, safety shutdown system, sound enclosure Generator: 500 hours 50 amp shore power cord with retractable Glendinning Cable Master, 220V, 50-amp Battery charger, 50 amp Battery on/off switches, vapor-proof Bonding system Cable TV connection, cockpit/ Telephone Distribution panel, custom, AC electrical, with line voltage and load meter, reverse polarity light Distribution panel, custom, DC electrical, with battery voltage and load meter Electronic supply at helm, 12V, DC at 50 amps Horn, dual air trumpet Lights, engine room, DC Lights, interior, DC Receptacles throughout cabin, GFI protected Stereo with AM/FM, CD, DVD, speakers in salon, DC Aux, 12VDC, dist. panel for electronics Safety Equipment Complete Coast Guard Safety Package Mechanical/Engine Room Engine Room. Since its inception, CABO Yachts has been widely recognized for their emphasis on superb engineering and engine room ergonomics as well as their meticulous wiring and mechanical layout. All that and more is neatly incorporated into this 40 Express. Twin Caterpillar C-12 715hp diesel engines nestle into the glistening white gelcoat finished engine spaces, with plumbing, wiring, shafting and control cables neatly run, secured and easily accessed. ZF transmissions with trolling valves transfer engine power to the shafts. Attention to detail is clearly evident throughout the engine room, from the installation of the genset and easy to clean gelcoat finish throughout, to the rubber or polymer grommetted protectors found on any wire running through a bulkhead. Aircraft grade braided stainless steel fuel lines, clearly labeled plumbing valves, switches and wiring runs are found throughout. Cruise Low: 27 knots @ 44gph Cruise High: 30+ knots @ 55gph Bilge, white gelcoat finished Bilge pumps (5), four automatic/manual, one automatic Double constant torque stainless steel clamps on engine exhaust hoses Double hose clamps on all hose fittings, stainless steel Electronic controls with trolling valves, engine synchronizer and back up controls Emergency bilge pump diverter valve on one engine Engine alarm system Engine room liner, white gelcoat finished Engine room blowers (2), DC Fire extinguishing system, automatic Freshwater cooling, main engines Fuel lines, metal braided, fire-retardant High water bilge alarms (3) Holding tank, with warning lights, macerator and dockside discharge Hose sleeves, braided, on all nylon hydraulic steering lines Oil change system, mains and generator Propeller shafts, double taper, couplers, high-strength stainless steel Propellers, 4-blade Nibral Power steering Rudders, bronze, high-strength, installed with high load bearings (low friction, precise control) Sea cocks, UL approved for marine application, bronze, fitted on all thru-hulls below waterline Stuffing boxes, drip-less lip seal type Water heater, 11-gallon, AC, stainless steel Water intake scoops, bronze, high-speed, with integral seawater strainers Electronic engine gauge panel in engine room
- Fishing Equipment
- As comfortable and well designed as the interior is for cruising, this boat was built to fish. She is certainly large enough to head to the Canyons with the "big boats" (but burning less than half the fuel), yet small enough to manage single-handedly. "Lady C" is rigged and ready to fish. Some of her equipment includes: Full tuna tower with buggy top, electronics, and controls Rupp double spreader outriggers Center rigger Pompanette leaning post with rocket launcher Bait freezer Live bait well with plexiglass window Bait prep station Raw and fresh water wasdowns Transom door Two (2) large macerated fishboxes in cockpit sole Rod storage locker in cabin Radio Direction Finder- no more guessing where the bite is going off!!
- While we attempt to display current and accurate data, this listing may not reflect the most recent transactions or may contain occasional data entry errors. Selling agent makes no warranties, express or implied, regarding the content or availability of the products described herein. All inventory listed is subject to availability and prior sale. Please consult selling agent for details. Prices are quoted for the USA only and may not include transportation, taxes, or other applicable charges. Photographs may be representative only and may vary somewhat from the actual items offered for sale. We will not be responsible for inaccurate data obtained from our site. Please check with your local dealer to ensure that you have the latest information available. Information on this web site could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes may be periodically made to the information or the products herein. Questions or comments regarding these policies may be directed to website hosting agent.
- Mark Connors at 757-406-1673 (cell) or email@example.com