This 43' Bertram was once the display boat for Bertram yachts in the Miami boat show. It has always been well cared for. The 6V92 engines only have 45 hours since rebuild. The galley up, two stateroom, two head layout provides amenities seldom seen in a 43' convertible.
The flybridge has been protected with a full enclosure and helm cover. Several upgrades have been made by the current owner including: EZ2CY, Garmin GPS, custom transom fish box and tackle center, dual racors and complete rebuild.Detailed service records are available. This boat is ready to go and is a pleasure to show to interested buyers. FREE EAST COAST DELIVERY upon closing. International shipping quotes are available upon request.
- Layout - Walkthrough
- This boat has a galley up, two stateroom, two head layout. After entering the sliding salon door,there is a beverage cabinet with a U-line ice maker on the starboard side. Forward of the beverage cabinet, is the double door electrical cabinet with bridge intercom and VHF. The galley is along the forward bulkhead on the starboard side. The galley features updated corian surfaces and sink. A Sub Zero refrigerator is below the galley bar. A Princess three burner cooktop is also recessed within the galley countertop. There are storeage drawers at the galley as well as pantry cabinetry above. There is a custom L-shaped leather sofa on the port side which features a pull out bed and storage. An oak hi-low table with four stools is in front of the sofa. The entertainment center is forward of the sofa, which offers a 29" Sony TV, Samsung direct TV controler, Sony DVD/VHS player,and Sony digital audio/video control center. There is a Sub Zero freezer below the electronics cabinet. There is a rod storeage cabinet recessed within the salon overhead. Below decks and down the companionway, there is a guest stateroom on the starboard side. The guest stateroom has L -shaped overlapping berths with a private head and shower. The master stateroom is forward of the guest stateroom, featuring a queen sized berth, two hanging lockers, and a 19" Sony TV / VHS player. The master head is on the port side of the companionway. The master head has a full sized shower, oak flooring, and a mirrored vanity, and updated corian surfaces and sink.
- L-shaped leather sofa with pull out bed Berber carpeting Custom canvas carpet runner VHF Command mic III with intercom feature Overhead rod storage Oak hi-low table with four stools U-line ice maker Electrical cabinet Sub Zero refrigerator and freezer Princess three burner cooktop 29" Sony TV Sony DVD/VHS player Sony digital audio / video control center Samsung direct TV controler 8" overhead speakers Custom silk draperies and ceiling valances
- Guest Stateroom
- L-shaped over under berths Private head access Storage drawers Overhead and reading lights Berber carpeting Blew berth storage Digital Cruise Air controls
- Guest head
- Galley Maid head Curtain style shower Mirrored vanity Recessed lighting Updated corian countertop and sink Ventilation fan
- Master Stateroom
- Centerline Queen sized berth with lower storage drawers Reading lights Bomar hatch with shade and screen Two large hanging lockers Five V-berth storeage cabinets Recessed lighting Berber carpeting Sony 19' TV / VHS/DVD Private head access Digital Cruise Air controls
- Master Head
- Galley Maid head Full length shower Oak flooring Mirrored vanity Mirrored overhead Sink with lower storage Updated corian counter top and sink Ventilation fan
- Furuno 11" Nav Net GPS / Plotter / Sounder / Radar/video monitor (2004) 4212 Garmin 12" GPS / Plotter with Sirius weather (2009) Furuno RD 30 display (2005) Icom IC-M604 with command microphone for flybridge and salon (2011) ACR remote spotlight Alpine XM radio / CD player (4) 8" flybridge speakers Bennett trim tabs Glendenning synchronizer Helm indicator lights for all bilge pumps, engine temperature, oil pressure, gear temperature, gear pressure, exhaust temperature and generator power. Below helm storage Recessed indirect lighting
- Full tuna tower with controls Full flybridge enclosure with EZ2CY front panel Dual Pompanette helm chairs Forward helm bench Below helm electronics breaker panel Helm cover Transparent electronics covers Forward bridge lifejacket storage Spreader lights Teaser reels overhead
- 130 lb. class Murray Brothers fighting chair Molded tackle station and stainless bait freezer with sink, cutting board, fresh and raw water Boarding steps (4) flush mounted rod holders (4) tower leg rod holders Salt water washdown Fresh water washdown Transom fish box Below deck storeage Lazzerette hatch access Tuna door Salon step drink box
- Fishing equiptment
- Rupp double spreader outriggers and center rigger Full tuna tower with controls Port side tackle center (3) flush mounted rod holders (4) tower leg rod holders (4) Flybridge rod holders 130 lb. class Murray Brothers fighting chair Salon overhead rod storage Custom transom fishbox
- Engine room
- This boat is powered with 6V92 detroit diesel engines. They have been used very little since their rebuild. (45 hours) Extensive service records are available upon request. The generator is a 2003 model 8 KW Kohler that has about 900 hours.
- While we attempt to display current and accurate data, this listing may not reflect the most recent transactions or may contain occasional data entry errors. Selling agent makes no warranties, express or implied, regarding the content or availability of the products described herein. All inventory listed is subject to availability and prior sale. Please consult selling agent for details. Prices are quoted for the USA only and may not include transportation, taxes, or other applicable charges. Photographs may be representative only and may vary somewhat from the actual items offered for sale. We will not be responsible for inaccurate data obtained from our site. Please check with your local dealer to ensure that you have the latest information available. Information on this web site could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes may be periodically made to the information or the products herein. Questions or comments regarding these policies may be directed to website hosting agent.