- 38 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
"FIRST LIGHT", a 1995 38' Ricky Gillikin, East Bay Boat Works, built in Harkers Island, NC. She features a triple layered cold molded hull glassed in side and out and painted in March 2010. Updates to include in 2009 Sirius Weather and a Northern Lights 6kw Generator with 3 years of warranty remaining. In 2002, a Blue Water Tower with a Custom Hardtop with new EZ2CY front panels in July 2011. Also featured; a Release Marine Teak Helm Chair w/ Foot Rest (Just Refinished); as well as a complete top of the Line Electronic Package.
She's gorgeous, an exceptional sea boat and very economical to run.
Call listing broker for additional information or to schedule a showing!!!
- Forward V-Berth Mid-Ship Pullman Berth Teak & Holly Sole Flooring Teak Cabinetry Throughout Cruisair AC/Heat W/ SMX Control
- Microwave Oven Two (2) Burner Cook Top Under Counter Refrigerator Stainless Steel Sink Electrical Outlets Above & Below Counter Drawer & Door Storage Teak & Holly Sole Flooring
- HEAD / SHOWER
- Raritan Head (Fresh Water) Hand Held Shower W/ Auto Sump Pump Hot & Cold Water Teak Vanity W/ Stainless Sink, Mirrored Cabinet W/ Storage Above Counter Below Counter Storage Teak & Holly Sole Flooring
- BRIDGE ELECTRONICS
- Furuno 64 Mile Radar Furuno NavNet VX2 W/ Sirius Weather & 1000 Watt Fish Finder (New in 2009) Northstar 962X GPS Furuno FCV1100 (2000 Watt) Sounder Robertson AP22 Autopilot Ritchie Compass Icom VHF Radio Furuno NavNet Interfaced To Black Box To Autopilot, FF, Radar & Tower Dytek 500 Temperature Gauge Glendinning Synchronizer Clarion 6 Disc CD Player W/ Six (6) Speakers & Sub Woofer Built-In Cell Phone W/ Computer Interface TOWER ELECTRONICS Icom VHF Radio Furuno Navnet Interfaced to GPS, FF, Radar Robertson AP22 Autopilot Dytek 500 Temperature Gauge
- BRIDGE DECK
- New Enclosure (June 2011) W/ EZ2CY Front Panels Release Marine Helm Chair W/ 6" S/S Pedestal & Teak Foot Rest L-Shaped Seating On Port Side (New Cushions June 2011) Straight Bench Seating On Starboard Side (New Cushions June 2011) Lee 33' Ttriple Spreader Outriggers Custom Hardtop W/ Molded-In Spreader Lights (3) Reel Color Pancake Teaser Reels Teak Helm Pod W/ Single Lever Controls Custom Stainless Bezel On Helm Pod
- Northern Lights 6 KW Generator (New in Jan 2009, Three Years Warranty Remaining) 50 AMP Electrical Service Ships Panel 12 Volt Lighting 110 Volt Lighting Under Gunwale 12V Outlets
- ENGINE / MECHANICAL
- Twin 430 HP Each Cummins Engines ZF 301A Transmissions (1.5:1) Cobalt Single Lever Controls 2" Stainless Shafts Dripless Shafts Seals Recessed Trim Tabs (Stainless) 4-Blade Nibral Props (22x27) CruiseAir Marine Air Conditioner W/ SMX Control
- HULL & DECK
- Cold Molded Triple Layered Hull Teak Transom, Cover Boards, Toe Rail & Bow Pulpit Electric Windlass Anchor Locker
- COCKPIT / FISHING
- Bluewater Tower W/ Fourteen Rocket Launchers Custom Hardtop W/ Three Molded Spreader Lights Lee 33' Triple Spreader Outriggers Center Rigger Cockpit Cover W/ Side Panels Release 130 lb Class Teak Fighting Chair W/ Teak Back Rest W/ Four Rocket Launcher & 6" S/S Pedestal (Refinished March 2012) Eight Rod Holders In Teak Cover Boards Summit Comercial Low Temperature Cockpit Freezer (New in 2009) Drink Box W/ Chill Plate (New Compressor July 2010) Fresh & Salt Water Wash Down Cockpit Sink Transom Fish Box W/ Live Well 12V Electric Reel Outlets
- While every effort was made to include all pertinent included equipment aboard "FIRST LIGHT", there are some personal items aboard. Prospective purchasers should assume any item not specifically mentioned herein would not convey at closing. Refer specific items in question to the listing broker.
- While we attempt to display current and accurate data, this listing may not reflect the most recent transactions or may contain occasional data entry errors. Selling agent makes no warranties, express or implied, regarding the content or availability of the products described herein. All inventory listed is subject to availability and prior sale. Please consult selling agent for details. Prices are quoted for the USA only and may not include transportation, taxes, or other applicable charges. Photographs may be representative only and may vary somewhat from the actual items offered for sale. We will not be responsible for inaccurate data obtained from our site. Please check with your local dealer to ensure that you have the latest information available. Information on this web site could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes may be periodically made to the information or the products herein. Questions or comments regarding these policies may be directed to website hosting agent.