- 63 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
Boat is new and never used, is being sold with two year Hatteras limited warranty and a ten year hull warranty along and with new MTU engine warranties.
Hatteras' latest GT63 Enclosed Bridge is available for sale with a two year Hatteras limited warranty and a ten year hull warranty along with new MTU engine warranties. This boat is powered with MTU 16V-2000's @ 2600 BHP and provides a 41 knot cruise speed at 2100 RPM's and tops out at 43-44 knots at full load.
She is built with a three/four stateroom arrangement with three heads. Why three/four? The owner combined the bow and forward guest stateroom into a single stateroom. The two sleeping areas are divided by a privacy curtain, which makes her ideal for families with small children. If you don't like this arrangement, the flexibility is there to install the bulkhead in place of the curtain, without a tremendous amount of effort.
The hull and superstructure are painted with Alexseal, a premium linear polyester/polyurethane coating for improved cosmetics and increased durability. The hull showcases a custom colored blue, acccented by a navy blue boot stripe and bottom paint. This boat is well equipped and included an optional bow pulpit with 1700 lb Maxwell windlass as well as custom raised and extended bow rails for ease of transition along the side decks. She easily maneuvers in any situation with an integrated bow and stern thruster, along with six JMS ZF control joy sticks, strategically placed for handling. Additional unique features include, emergency electric bilge pump, oil change system that can be managed at dockside, redundant pumps, fuel and water fills to port and starboard and much more.
Inside the interior is built with a cherry satin finish and showcases Hatteras raised panel cabinetry throughout. You'll find unique features to include a full size washer/dryer, added storage and upgraded audio packages for entertaining.
The owner has had a change in plans and is serious about selling this vessel, call for more information.
- This GT63 Enclosed Flybridge is unique to the demanding owner who mandates performance in a hull designed for performance. Designed and custom built with twin MTU 16V-2000 @ 2600 BHP, you'll be pleasantly surprised by the amount of space in the engine room, as well as her accessibility around the engines. This boat carries new MTU engine warranty along with a 2 year, limited Hatteras warranty and a 10-year Hatteras hull warranty. This vessel enjoys easy docking as she includes both a bow and stern thruster as well as ZF Marine's JMS control joy stick docking stations. Her interior was designed using Hatteras' CMT raised panel, cherry, satin wood finish and cabinetry. This optional design showcases interior cabinetry that appears to be free-standing cabinetry with raised panels. All interior doors are raised panel as well. Her layout provides for four separate sleeping arrangements within three staterooms. The bow features both a queen walk around and instead of a bulkhead separating the single berth, it is replaced by a curtain. This provides flexibility and allows for children to be within the same quarters, but to have privacy. If you prefer to have four private staterooms, this can be accomplished by replacing the curtain with a bulkhead. The luxurious master stateroom features a queen-sized berth with cedar lined storage underneath, a built-in dresser, matching nightstands, and a full-length, cedar lined hanging locker. Unique to this boat is a large ventilating portlight outboard that provides both light and fresh air, along with a 46" Sony Bravia LED TV and Bose stereo and Blue Ray Player. Aft, and directly across from the master stateroom is an additional bunk room, with a ventilating portlight and day head access. And last but certainly not least, this boat was built for long range travel, with an oversized washer/dryer and linen storage within the companionway. Inside the salon you have full visibility on three sides of the boat through large tinted windows. A spacious salon and center line galley cabinet allows 360 degree maneuverability through to the salon/galley and down below. To ensure maximum seating for dining, a custom built booth style design with opposing seats accommodate four people easily with a generous sized burl, high gloss wood table. Adjacent to the dinette, and surrounding the centerline cabinet, are two swivel bar stools providing additional dining. You'll relax while watching a 60" Sony Bravia LED TV, to port. The flybridge is easily accessed to the enclosed bridge via a circular stairwell, positioned just inside the sliding salon door.
- Enclosed Flybridge
- The enclosed bridge provides protection from the weather, and is easily accessed via an interior circular stairwell, placed just inside the salon door. Much thought was included in this construction, as the interior stairwell treads are built with a rubber insert to ensure good footing while underway. Storage is abundant inside this generous sized bridge, and includes a storage cabinet just forward of the stairwell as well as a raised l-shaped lounge to port, hinged for storage. The end of the lounge provides three drawers as you enter the bridge door, and additional drawer storage can be found underneath the twin forward facing riding seats, port and starboard. On center line, there is a Pompanette helm chair sitting directly aft of a beautifully designed electronics array istalled by IMS. The boat features both a hydraulic bow thruster and a stern thruster. In addition, the boat is designed with ZF Marine's JMS docking system on center line as well as to port and starboard, with three additional exterior docking stations. JMS controls provide you a similar experience as the pod drives as far as maneuverability. Each of these additional stations, include both the bow and stern thruster control, with the flexibility of using the ZF JMS docking station. Systems monitor with programmable logic controller read-out, visual and audible signals for exhaust temperature, alternator, battery voltage, high bilge water, fire warning in engine compartment, fire extinguisher discharge in engine room, AC power loss, smoke detectors, carbon monoxide detectors, and holding tank 3/4 full monitor IMS Electronics package shown separately Elevated L-shaped lounge with rod storage Adjustable Pompanette helmsman seat at forward station, pedestal mount Riding seats, port and starboard with file drawer storage underneath Fixed frameless windows and windshield with safety glass Intermittent electric windshield wipers/washers with controls in overhead Forward control station with all necessary switches, dimmable lighted instruments, single lever clutch and throttle controls (electronic) with engine synchronizer emergency back-up, hydraulic power-assisted steering, compass and electric trolling valve control switches Pod style aft control with start/stop switches, single-lever clutch and throttle controls (electronic), hydraulic power-assisted steering and tachometers Carpeting Storage cabinet with computer access DC AM/FM stereo receiver with CD player and speakers AC duplex outlet(s) with ground fault protection Fabric headliner installed on track system for service access Carbon monoxide detector Smoke detector Defogger Swinging door to aft deck DC low level lights HVAC control Polished anodized welded aluminum rails and stanchions Fuel level gauges A/C in Enclosed Flybridge SMX HVAC compartment controlled UPGRADE - WEATHERPROOF RECEPTACLE - BOAT DECK UPGRADE - BOW AND STERN THRUSTER CONTROLS UPGRADE - KEYED HATCH COVERING ACCESS (LADDER NOT INCLUDED) TO COCKPIT UPGRADE - OVERHEAD HATCH UPGRADE - GENERATOR GAUGE WITH REDADOUT AND START/STOP SWITCHES, GAUGES TO SHOW WATER, OIL TEMPERATURE UPGRADE - ZF MARINE'S JMS SYSTEM INCLUDES PRIMARY STATION AT THE MAIN HELM, WITH TWO ADDITIONAL STATIONS WITHIN THE BRIDGE PORT AND STBD, A SECOND DIRECT FEED GOES TO PORT TO THE PRIMARY AFT STATION AND THE STARBOARD WING STATION ON BRIDGE DECK. OPTIONAL WING STATIONS, INCLUDES HATTERAS STOP/START SWITCH, ZF CONTROL, BOW AND STERN TOGGLE SWITCH AND JMS JOY STICK UPGRADE - FULL CARPET RUNNER
- The GT63 has a 173 sq ft cockpit and mezzanine seating area. The cockpit includes a built-in transom fish box with optional recirculating livewell, twin in deck fish boxes, drop-down wing station to port which includes bow, stern thruster controls, as well as ZF's JMS control joy stick docking station along with start/stop switches. Upgrades include the transom door with lift-up coaming door and an optional swim platform. Fishing amenities include four gunnel mounted rod holders, four cockpit wingboard rod holders, an 8.0 cubic foot freezer tucked underneath the mezzanine seating, refrigerated drink box, insulated storage tubs for bait, as well as a customized storage cabinet built to easily access the life ring. Molded fiberglass, 173 square feet including mezzanine with seating Seating with cushions across upper mezzanine Transom door UPGRADE LIFT UP COAMING GATE Fiberglass cockpit boarding step box with storage Sliding glass door to deckhouse Stereo speakers with volume control DC LED overhead lights under flybridge overhang UPGRADE WITH TRI COLOR LIGHTS Molded-in grab rails on cabinside Hatch with chrome plated brass lock to engine compartment Freshwater wash down outlet Shore water connection with pressure-reducing valve Bait freezer, 8.0 cubic-foot Insulated storage box in mezzanine Insulated storage tub Two 60-inch fish boxes with macerator, flush in deck Storage in steps to deckhouse with chill box in top step Lazzarette access through hatch Aluminum mounting plate laminated in deck for fighting chair Polished stainless-steel rod holders, flush mount, set of 4 UPGRADE - FOUR POLISHED STAINLESS STEEL ROD HOLDERS, FLUSH MOUNT, TWO ON EACH SIDE, WINGBOARD Transom hawsers Scuppers in cockpit and cockpit hatches Molded-in transom fish box UPGRADE - WITH LIVEWELL UPGRADE - SWIM PLATFORM WITH REBOARDING LADDER UPGRADE - RECEPTACLE WEATERPROOF 120V DUPLEX COCKPIT PORT WING UPGRADE - FOLD DOWN STATION IN COCKPIT, PORT SIDE, WITH BOW AND STERN THRUSTER, ZF MARINE, JMS CONTROL JOY STICK DOCKING STATION AND STOP/START SWITCH UPGRADE - TELEPHONE INLET - COCKPIT UPGRADE - KEYED LOCKED LATCHES ON ALL COCKPIT, FLYBRIDGE AND MEZZANINE HATCH OPENINGS UPGRADE - TUB WITH FRONT PORTION TO HAVE LIFE RING CABINET UPGRADE - SUMBRELLA MEZZANINE CUSHIONS
- Salon and Galley
- The salon is accessible through a sliding door off the mezzanine. Inside you have great visibility to the outside through large salon windows on three sides. The interior is designed with Hatteras' CMT cabinetry featuring raised panel doors throughout, and a cherry, satin wood finish. Overhead, you'll find cherry accent strips running the length of the salon and galley. There are twin settee's divided by a corner end table, which is hinged and provides drawer storage, as well as room for a lamp. Both settees are hinged for storage below. Additional storage was cleverly placed throughout the salon. For example, outboard and to port behind the sette, is a hinged cabinet as well as an end table with storage access at the forward end of the sofa. The galley, which is built with a centerline cabinet, allows 360 degree access to port or starboard. The island cabinet houses two refrigerator/freezer units, with provides a total of three refrigerator drawers and one freezer. Inboard and adjacent from the custom built booth style dinette, are two bar stools allowing everyone onboard a place to dine. Surrounding the galley you will find additional storage cabinets as well as a third drawer unit housing a refrigerator/freezer combo unit, custom built sliding garbage storage, stainless sink, four burner cooktop, microwave/convection oven and deep drawer access to the chart flat area forward. The countertops are solid surface and provide easy cleanup. UPGRADE - CMT RAISED PANEL CHERRY CABINETS WITH SATIN FINISH Carpeting Fabric headliner with wood CHERRY accents installed on track system for service access Sliding glass door to cockpit UPGRADE, SONY BRAVIA 60” LED TV Bose Lifestyle 35 home theater with AM/FM, CD/DVD, and surround sound speakers Fixed frameless windows with tinted safety glass DC LED lighting AC duplex outlet(s) with ground fault protection UPGRADED TWIN LOUNGES with rod storage, loose cushions,arm rests and double needle stitching Throw pillows Carbon monoxide detector Smoke detector HVAC control Polished stainless-steel threshold at salon door UPGRADE - END TABLE WITH HINGED TOP THAT HOUSES DRAWER STORAGE ON EITHER SIDE WITH ELECTRICAL OUTLET FOR LAMP AND PHONE UPGRADE - VALENCES BUILT FOR LATER INSTALLTION OF BLINDS UPGRADE - HINGED STORAGE BEHIND PORT LOUNGE UPGRADE, - END TABLE BUILT WITH DOOR STORAGE AS WELL AS HINGED STORAGE WITH ELECTRIC FOR LAMP UPGRADE - OPTIONAL INTERIOR STAIRWELL - WITH CUSTOM RUBBER UPGRADE TREADS FOR NON-SLIP FOOTING UPGRADE - BOOTH STYLE GALLEY IN LIEU OF STANDARD WITH CUSTOM TABLE Amtico vinyl flooring UPGRADE OAK PLANK Fabric headliner installed on track system for service access Fixed frameless windows with tinted safety glass Microwave/convection oven covered by cabinet door DC LED lighting AC duplex outlet(s) with ground fault protection Genuine wood inserts to match interior finish on appliance fasci Solid-surface countertops with sink and storage cabinets made of finished wood - UPGRADE - AVONITE AUTUAN WHEAT AC undercounter refrigerator and freezer drawer units (3) UPGRADE - THREE UNITS, ONE FULL REFRIGERATOR TWO COMBO UNITS, WITH REF/FREEZER PROVIDING FOUR REF DRAWERS AND TWO FREZZER DRAWERS AC four-burner ceramic cooktop with pot guard UPGRADE - PULL OUT TRASH STORAGE WITH TWO CANS UPGRADE - SALON FULL CARPET RUNNER
- The companionway is built with wainscoating on the lower half of the walls and upgraded fabric hullside material above, installed on a tracking system. The stairwell features LED dimmable lighting and access to the staterooms through the upgraded CMT raised panel doors. Within the companionway you will find access to dual raised panel doors which lead to an upgraded full size Whirlpool front loading washer/dryer. Adjacent to the units, is a cedar lined linen locker. And because the owner wanted to ensure he was able to hear the ships alarm system while sleeping, he installed an additional Hatteras alarm, just outside the master stateroom. Carpeting Fabric headliner installed on track system for service access Fabric covered hullside(s) and bulkhead(s) installed on track system for service access UPGRADE RAISED panel doors with door stops to staterooms and head(s) Lighted stairway to salon DC LED lighting, dimmable lighting Access to port & starboard storage, electric panels, and electric water tank gauge with DC light UPGRADE - FULL SIZE FRONT LOADING Washer/dryer, WITH DUAL RAISED PANEL DOORS Wainscoting UPGRADE - HATTERAS SYSTEMS MONITOR NEXT TO MASTER STATROOM ENTRY UPGRADE - WALLCOVERING UPGRADE DIMMABLE LIGHTING UPGRADE - GENERATOR GAUGE WITH READOUT AND START/STOP UPGRADE - COMPANIONWAY CARPET RUNNER
- Master Stateroom
- The master stateroom features a queen walk around berth, with cedar lined storage accessed via gas cylinders. Underneath the berth you'll find a hidden safe. On either side of the berths are twin nightstands with drawer storage as well as sconces providing additional lighting on a separate switch from the reading lights over the berth. To allow natural light and air flow, the owner installed a large oval portlight. For entertaining, the master features a 46" Sony Bravia LED TV as well as CD/DVD Blue Ray Player. Private access to the master head, showcases upgraded mirror overhead and an oak plank vinyl flooring, large stall shower with memoris stacked valve thermostat. Carpeting Fabric headliner on track system for service access Fabric covered hullside(s) and bulkhead(s) installed on track system for service access Queen-sized berth with upholstered headboard and cedar-lined storage underneath Upholstered berth base HMC System UPGRADE 4 mattress, spread, throw pillows, pillows, pillow shams, mattress pad and sheets Cedar-lined hanging lockers with doors and automatic light Nightstands with drawers Dresser with drawers UPGRADE 46 ” SONY BRAVIA LED TV Bose 3-2-1 GS with AM/FM and DVD/CD w/speakers Full-length mirror DC LED lighting DC low-voltage lights under berth AC duplex outlet(s) with ground fault protection Private access to head Smoke detector Carbon monoxide detector HVAC control UPGRADE - VENTILATING PORTLIGHT WITH COVER UPGRADE - SCONCES ON EITHER SIDE OF BERTH UPGRADE - WIRED FOR SAT RECEIVERS UPGRADE - SAFE UNDER MASTER BERTH UPGRADE - CMT CABINETRY WITH RAISED PANEL DOORS
- Bow Stateroom
- This boat features a unique arrangement built for family. The berth configuration provides for a queen walk around berth with both cedar lined and drawer storage access. Hullside upper cabinets were built to provide additional storage, as well as nightstand storage with hinged tops on either side of the berth. For entertaining, a 32" SAMSUNG LED TV, complete with integrated Bose DC AM/FM receiver with CD and DVD player. In addition, the owner elected to install a curtain in lieu of a bulkhead in the stateroom, that normally divides the bow and port forward guest stateroom as they used this with their children. A single berth is located aft and to port. This stateroom also has an abundance of storage with storage underneath the berth as well as upper hullside cabinets, and a cedar lined hanging locker. For entertaining, this area has a 32" Samsung LED TV, which is connected to the bow stateroom's TV. These staterooms have their own private head with large shower and memoris stacked valve thermostat, which ensures the same temperature every time you turn on the shower. Carpeting Fabric headliner installed on track system for service access Fabric covered hullside(s) and bulkhead(s) installed on track system for service access Queen-sized tapered berth with upholstered headboard and cedar-lined storage underneath Upholstered berth base HMC System 1 mattress, spread, throw pillows, pillows, pillow shams, mattress pad and sheets Cedar-lined hanging/storage lockers with automatic light Nightstands, port and starboard, HINGED FOR STORAGE DC AM/FM stereo receiver with CD player and speakers Full-length mirror DC LED lighting AC duplex outlet(s) with ground fault protection Private access to head Smoke detector Carbon monoxide detector HVAC control Screened overhead hatch with privacy cover Single berth with storage under neath Upholstered berth base HMC System 1 mattress, spread, throw pillows, pillows, pillow shams, mattress pad and sheets Cedar-lined hanging locker with door and automatic light UPGRADE - UPPER HULLSIDE CABINETS PORT AND STBD IN BOW STATEROOM UPGRADE - UPPER CABINETS ABOVE SINGLE BERTH PRIVACY CURTAIN DIVIDING THE TWO STATEROOMS UPGRADE - 32 Samsung LED TV - FOR BOW UPGRADE - 32 Samsung LED TV FOR SINGLE BERTH UPGRADE - 17 X 17 ADDITIONAL DECK HATCH, FOR FRESH AIR AND LIGHT IN BUNK ROOM.
- Port Aft Guest Stateroom
- This stateroom features a single berth, with storage underneath. A ventilating porlight was installed and matches the one in the master stateroom. This provides both natural air and light into the stateroom. A full side hanging locker provides ample storage and for entertaining a 32" Samsung LED TV is located on the forward bulkhead as well as ........ . Carpeting Fabric headliner installed on track system for service access Fabric covered hullside(s) and bulkhead(s) installed on track system for service access Single berth with storage under Upholstered berth base HMC System 1 mattress, spread, throw pillows, pillows, pillow shams, mattress pad and sheets Double cedar-lined hanging lockers with door and automatic light Full-length mirror DC LED lighting AC duplex outlet(s) with ground fault protection Private access to head Smoke detector Carbon monoxide detector HVAC control UPGRADE - VENTILIATING PORTLIGHT - WITH COVER UPGRADE - 32 Samsung LED TV UPGRADE - CLARION AM/FM CD/DVD PLAYER
- There are three heads in this vessel. All are built with oak Amtico vinyl flooring, mirrors overhead, solid surface countertops, backsplash and integral sinks as well as Headhunter freshwater toilets. The master and bow head shower feature thermostat controled shower heads. All of the heads have 17x17 hatches with privacy covers for light and ventilation. Amtico vinyl flooring UPGRADE - OAK BLANKING UPGRADE - PLEXI MIRROR CEILINGS Wallcovering Solid-surface countertop, backsplash, and side splash with integral sink Hardwood baseboards Stall shower with door and automatic sump pump Storage cabinet with mirror above sink Base cabinet to match interior finish with storage Towel bar Freshwater toilet 120 volt AC air freshener blower DC LED lighting AC duplex outlet(s) with ground fault protection Plexi mirror around upper cabinet Holding tank 3/4 full indicator lights UPGRADE - 17 X 17 HATCHES WITH PRIVACY COVERS - IN ALL HEADS
- Engine Room
- The engine room is unique in that it showcases MTU 16V-2000 @ 2600 hp. In order to ensure good access, we removed the forward false wall, and relocated the standard Onan 21 kw generator into the pump room, aft of the engine room. This boat was built with fuel fills on either side of the boat as well as water fills. Pultruded fiberglass rudder shelf AC fluorescent lights DC lights DC bilge blower Twin diesel, freshwater-cooled main engines with electrically controlled marine gears, neutral interlocks, exhaust silencers, engine hour meters, alternators, fuel filters and seawater strainers FM200 fixed fire extinguishing system for engine compartment with automatic and remote manual controls, plus audible and visual discharge signals One 21.5kW freshwater-cooled Electronic Quiet Diesel Onan generator(D) with shock mounts, seawater strainer, remote start, fuel/water separator, hour meter, exhaust water separator and sound enclosure Polyethylene water lines Freshwater connection AC compressed air system with air line and regulator 24-volt DC bilge and sump pumps: three at 3700 gph, one at 500 gph, with heavy duty float switches and protective guards Auxiliary emergency bilge pump, 150 gpm in lazarette Bronze/chrome-plated ball-valves through-bolted in solid fiberglass on all underwater through hull fittings with electrical bonding throughout Pressurized 230 volt AC freshwater pump 230-volt AC 30-gallon electric water heater Integral fiberglass fuel tank constructed with fire retardant resin and bronze fittings, and coated with fire-retardant paint Polyethylene water tank Polyethylene sewage holding tank with 24 volt DC sewage pump, plumbed for dockside pump-out with 3/4 full display and alarm as part of systems monitor programmable logic controller 110-volt AC reversible oil changing system for engines, gear and generator with Hatteras patented quick disconnect UPGRADE - OIL CHANGE ACCESS IN TOE RAIL, PORT AND STBD U.L. Marine-listed fuel filter/water separator, generator Sealed shower sumps U.L. Marine-listed duplex fuel filters/water separators, engines Electric fuel priming pumps, engines Powder coated grab rails Painted polyurethane engine room and bilges United States Coast Guard type A1 U.L. Marine listed fuel lines Isolated discharge sea chest 1” stainless-steel steering tie bar with pivoting self aligning ball joint connection at all cylinder and tie bar connections Insulation in deck Pick-up sea chest DC voltmeter in battery panel Start / stop switches and hour meter Rubber deck mat between engines Transducer well, glycol filled UPGRADE - BACK UP BOW THRUSTER REDUNDANT PUMP KIT UPGRADE - FUEL FILLS PORT AND STARBOARD, AS WELL AS WATER FILLS UPGRADE - WINTERIZING BY-PASS VALVES FOR HOT WATER HEATER UPGRADE - ENGINE ROOM LADDER HAS WIDER TREADS AND BETTER SLOPE FOR EXTERING AND EXITING UPGRADE - ADDITIONAL SET OF OPTIMA BATTERIES
- Two 24 volt banks of heavy-duty, 12 volt marinebatteries (6) mounted in fire retardant fiberglass boxes U.L. 1426 listed boat cable, tin-coated with insulation Gel/lead acid compatible 240 volt automatic battery charger, 50/60Hz Automatic battery paralleling system with switch at control console One 240 volt, 50 amp, transformer connected retractable shore cord with over-current protection (cockpit) One 240 volt, 50 amp, transformer connected shore cord inlet with cord and over-current protection (cockpit) UPGRADED TO 2ND RETRACTABLE DC LED lights and fixtures AC duplex outlet(s) with ground fault protection Battery control panel with fuses and isolation switches DC electronics panel with magnetic circuit breakers AC and DC distribution panels with magnetic circuit breakers AC switching panel with source selector switches, volt meter, ammeter, frequency meter, generator start/stop controls, and distribution panel selector switches Navigation lights Ground fault protection on AC receptacles an AC lighting circuits Air conditioning, 50,000 BTU’s, with reversecycle heating TV antenna, omni-directional Ventilation fans in attic space UPGRADE - LARGE ZINC ON TRANSOM
- Hardware and Miscellaneous
- Wood bulkheads, cabinetry and trim with a satin polyester finish in cherry or African mahogany All hardware in satin nickel Fortress FX-55 anchor, anchor line and hawse pipe UPGRADE - BOW THRUSTER AND INTEGRATED STERN THRUSTER Four polished stainless-steel spring line cleats with chafing strips, through bolted in aluminum backing plate Polished stainless-steel bow cleats and chocks with chafing strips, through-bolted in aluminum backing plate Two polished stainless-steel stern cleats and hawse pipes, through-bolted in aluminum backing plate Polished anodized welded aluminum rails on bow, side-deck and flybridge, drilled and tapped in aluminum backing plates Fog bell Dual air horns Zincs on rudders and shaft Black braided nylon mooring lines Alloy 22 high-strength propeller shafts Manganese bronze dripless rudder seals Dripless shaft seals with spare seals Life jackets Life ring Portable “drychem” fire extinguishers (4), U.L. approved type in compliance with United States Coast Guard and ABYC standards Stainless-steel trim tabs Manganese bronze struts Stainless-steel rudders Propellers, Nibral high performance Reboarding steps to cockpit Black fenders Deck plates for fuel and water fills and waste pump out Heavy duty engine couplings Anchor locker on bow deck UPGRADE - PULPIT WITH 1700 LB WINDLASS WITH 600' RODE AND 25' CHAIN UPGRADE - CUSTOM BUILT RADAR ARCH
- IMS installed electronics - with new warranties Five - KEP glass bridge display LCD monitors One KEP bridge display LCD Touchscreen One Exton MVX 128 VGA matrix sitcher - routing high resolution computer video and stero audio signals Extron switching components VGA/DVI Cables for bridgeview Furuno MFDBB NacNet 3D blackbox MFD/Chart plotter Furuno BBWGPS 12 chanel NN VX2/WAAS receiver Furuno HUB101 Nav Net 3 D 8 port hub Furuno DFF3 External BB Echosounder module system Furuno Urethane IH Transducer Furuno Nav Net 3D digital UHD Radar 25 kw FUruno XN13A 6' array antenna Furuno RD 33 remote display Furuno Smarducer Furuno PB150 Ultrasonic Wx station Two Raymarine GPM400 G series US processor module Raymarine Raystar 125 Plus combo GPS sensor Raymarine G Series command center keyboard Raymarine seatalk high speed net switch Raymarine DSM300 600 w digital sounder module Raymarine Transducer Raymarine RD418HD digital radome scanner ICOM VHF Hailer Comrad 16' Rupp ready VHF Antenna Weather hailer horn two ACR RCL300A remote control HID searhlights KBH Tracvisiion HD7 Direct TV Simrad autopilot with remote commander base GOST Marine Magellan Premier package wireless security and monitoring package Aft Helm Station Furuno MFD8 Nav Net 3D MFD/chart plotter Icom VHF command Cockpit Furuno MFD12 Navnet 3D MFD Chart plotter Icom VHF Engine room camera Two Raymarine CAM100 NTSC reverse image Forward Facing camera Raymarine CAM100 Day/night camera
- Exterior Finish
- Hatteras' provide a unique feature that many boats don't, it is painted with an Alexeal polyester/polyurethane paint for improved cosmetics. This particular boat was upgraded to showcase a greyish/blue hull color with a navy blue boot stripe. It is striking and definitely a powerful statement as she arrives at the docks. She is built with an optional pulpit and Maxwell 1700 pound windlass. For anchoring this vessel provides for 600' of rode and 25 feet of chain and a Fortress FX 55 anchor. Isophthalic gelcoat, exterior layer, white (all areas except hull) Blister resistant vinylester gel coat, clear (hull) Hull and superstructure painted with a premium linear polyester/polyurethane coating for improved cosmetics & increased durability CUSTOM UPGRADE GRAY/BLUE HULL Polymer/copper based anti-fouling bottom paint UPGRADE - PROP SPEED ON PROPS SHAFTS, RUDDERS, TRIM TAB AND ALL RAW WATER INTAKES Boot stripe, linear polyester/polyurethane coating - CUSTOM UPGRADE NAVY BLUE Decks, non-skid surface, polyurethane paint with polymeric beads Solid fiberglass, resin-infused hull bottom, with premium vinylester resins Hull sides of resin infused composite construction with PVC foam core and premium vinylester resins Solid fiberglass, resin-infused longitudinal stringers Steel resin infused into longitudinal stringers at key locations to create engine foundations Bulkheads, athwartships and interior decks of resin-infused composite construction using PVC foam core Painted black mask UPGRADE - FIBERGLASS PULPIT WITH 1700 LB WINDLASS UPGRADE - 600 FEET OF RODE AND 25 FEET OF CHAIN ALONG WITH A 55 LB FORTRESS LIGHT WEIGHT ANCHOR UPGRADE - FOUR ADDITIONAL CLEATS
- While we attempt to display current and accurate data, this listing may not reflect the most recent transactions or may contain occasional data entry errors. Selling agent makes no warranties, express or implied, regarding the content or availability of the products described herein. All inventory listed is subject to availability and prior sale. Please consult selling agent for details. Prices are quoted for the USA only and may not include transportation, taxes, or other applicable charges. Photographs may be representative only and may vary somewhat from the actual items offered for sale. We will not be responsible for inaccurate data obtained from our site. Please check with your local dealer to ensure that you have the latest information available. Information on this web site could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes may be periodically made to the information or the products herein. Questions or comments regarding these policies may be directed to website hosting agent.
- Call Jan Boone 252 241 7566 - or firstname.lastname@example.org