- 36 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
"TIKI MOANA" a rare late model Grand Banks 36 Classic priced to sell. "TIKI MOANA" has been her owners' pride and joy - and it shows - inside and out. Everything shines!! Her twin Sabre/Perkins M135 diesels power will easily cruises 7-9 knots. Featuring exceptional equipment, with a super two stateroom 2 head layout. "TIKI MOANA" is ready for weekend, or long-range cruising, in safety, comfort and style.
"TIKI MOANA" is even more unique with her minimum teak trim exterior and stainless steel package with “moondust” non-skid decks, s/s hand rails and s/s safety rails. This rare combination makes for a low maintenance exterior yet keeps the traditional Grand Banks look so appealing to most boaters and, like all Grand Banks yachts.
- Sleeps a total of 4-5. The V-berth cabin is forward and features a chain locker, storage under the berth, a V-berth filler, a hanging locker, drawers under the berth, and an enclosed head with shower. Up three steps to the main salon which includes the lower helm, door, followed by cabinet/icemaker, to starboard, with the galley to port. Aft of the galley is a port salon door then a custom built-in cabinet which houses the entertainment center and storage below, opposite is an L-shaped settee with teak drop-leaf table. The settees are upholstered in a blue Ultrasuede and there is abundant storage underneath. Opening windows, port and starboard, as well as the forward windshield, offer excellent ventilation and visibility. Steps lead down and aft to the master stateroom offering twin berth, drawers under the berth, drawer storage, port and starboard, a large hanging locker, and an ensuite, enclosed head with shower. An aft hatch leads up to the aft deck. The interior cabinetry is rich with varnished teak, and a teak and holly cabin sole runs throughtout. Varnished Teak & Holly Sole GB Brass Reading Lights Blue Ultrasuede Upholstery on Main Salon Settees LCD TV Bose Speakers V-Berth W/Filler Piece Twin Berth Master Stateroom Gourmet Galley AM/FM Stereo w/ CD Player
- The galley comes equipped with Princess three-burner electric stove with oven, refrigerator with freezer compartment, stainless steel sink, hot and cold pressure water, overhead dish storage, and ample counter and storage space. Complete Galleyware & Utensils Refrigerator w/ Freezer New in 2012
- MASTER STATEROOM
- With the Classic two stateroom / two head configuration the aft cabin provides a very large master cabin with a cockpit access. Here you will find the twin berth arrangement and ensuite head with separate stall shower makes for very comfortable accommodations. Twin Berths w/ Bed Covers Large Hanging Locker Center Night Stand w/ Six Storage Drawers (2) Brass Reading Lights
- GUEST STATEROOM
- The guest stateroom is located in the forespeak of the boat. The V- berth sleeps 2 comfortably. There is a separate guest head with sink and a large shower both with storage for linens and other supplies. Hanging locker and drawers under and around the berth for lots of additional storage space. Large V-Berth Hanging Locker Drawers and Storage Space (2) Brass Reading Lights Ensuite Shower & Head Bed Coverings
- The flybridge features back to back seating both port and starboard forward with storage below and is perfect for entertaining a crowd. The helm is located on the starboard side forward and features complete engine instrumentation and controls. All is coverd with a bimini top. Full Eisenglass Bridge Enclosure Canvas Covers For Upper Helm, Port & Starboard Seats
- LOWER STATION: Furuno NavNet Radar, GPS/Chartplotter Simrad AP11 Autopilot Standard Hailer Standard VHF Radio UPPER STATION: Furuno NavNet Radar, GPS/Chartplotter Simrad AP11 Autopilot Interphase Fish/Depth Standard Hailer Standard VHF radio ACR Spotlight
- ENGINE ROOM / MECHANICAL
- The popular 135 hp Sabre/Perkins in-line six cylinder diesels are located in an easy to access engine room with lots of room to move around and service the equipment in the area. There are approximately 950 hours on the engines. Twin Sabre/Perkins M135 Diesel Engines 135 HP Each w/ 950 Original Hours Racor Engine Fuel Filters Battery Charger - Professional Mariner 50 AMP (2) Electric Bilge Pump (Engine Room & Aft) Holding Tank Level Monitor - Sealand Tankwatch III 3 Zone Marineair A/C- Heat
- 9 KW MASE Generator 50 Amp Shore Power Cord 50' Cable TV Cord 12V Outlet on Flybridge 12V/110V Systems Polarity Indicator Bow & Stern Power Hookups (4) Batteries (New in 2012) 40Amp Battery Charger
- DECK / HULL
- Lofrans Tigres 1000 Electric Windlass w/Dual Controls Dual Anchor Roller (2) Anchors (1) Danforth & (1) Delta Fenders & Docklines Exterior Window Shades Varnished Teak Transom Hot & Cold Pressure Transom Shower Zodiac Rigid Bottom Dinghy w/ 3.5 hp Engine Varnished Teak Trim Teak Swim Platform Swim Ladder Blue Canvas Bimini Top w/ Full Enclosure Flybridge Cover Windshield Covers, Door Covers Teak Transom
- While every effort was made to include all pertinent included equipment aboard "TIKI MOANA", there are some personal items aboard. Prospective purchasers should assume any item not specifically mentioned herein would not convey at closing. Refer specific items in question to the listing broker.
- While we attempt to display current and accurate data, this listing may not reflect the most recent transactions or may contain occasional data entry errors. Selling agent makes no warranties, express or implied, regarding the content or availability of the products described herein. All inventory listed is subject to availability and prior sale. Please consult selling agent for details. Prices are quoted for the USA only and may not include transportation, taxes, or other applicable charges. Photographs may be representative only and may vary somewhat from the actual items offered for sale. We will not be responsible for inaccurate data obtained from our site. Please check with your local dealer to ensure that you have the latest information available. Information on this web site could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes may be periodically made to the information or the products herein. Questions or comments regarding these policies may be directed to website hosting agent.
- “TIKI MOANA” must be seen to be fully appreciated. International delivery can be arranged from our Baltimore location. Serious offers are encouraged. We are conveniently located in the Baltimore Marine Center, Lighthouse Point Marina in Baltimore’s Inner Harbor; 15 minutes from BWI Airport and can arrange transportation from the airport. Please check the full specifications tab for additional information and photos. For additional information or to setup an appointment, call Central Listing Broker Roger Mooney .