- 37 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
*JUST REDUCED IN PRICE AND OWNER IS MOTIVATED TO SELL!*
Beautiful, Well Equipped, Quality Yacht!
"Ariake" is a cutter rigged Island Packet 370 set up for cruising. She has low engine hours and is fully equipped with modern ammentities. With stainless steel Kato Davits, a large swim platform, and loaded with extras, she is a terrific boat for a couple or small family to enjoy ocean and bay cruising and relaxing in remote anchorages.
- An ergonomically designed interior plus extras make Ariake a pleasant, comfortable cruising vessel for all. General Eleven opening ports with screens and peek-a-boo shades; polished stainless steel and safety glass Six deck hatches with build-in Ocean Air screens and shades Three Dorade style vents with screens and plugs Solid teak hardwoods and veneers for bulkheads, cabintry, and trim Varnished teak and holly sole Louvered cabin and locker doors, extensive readius corner detailing, cedar-lined lockers and drawers Chrome reading lights with dimmers Courtesy/nightlights with switch by companionway Easy engine access - removable stainless steel companionway ladder wtih teak treads, engine access behind Main Salon Relax in air-conditioned comfort. Full-length settees, ergonomically shaped, multi-density cusions covered in ultra leather fabric in Juniper Large storage areas behind and under both settees Port settee converts to double bunk Cedar-lined hanging locker with shelf above Large drop leaf table folds out of the way, against bulkhead rack (with bottle storage) for an open saloon Chrome-plated haogen cambin sidelights with individual dimmers Overhead lights with dimmer switch in galley Chart stowage drawer under port settee Air conditioner Music Galley Open U-shaped design Upgraded Corian counter surfaces with teak sea rails Refrigerator/freezer with twin compartments and double gasketed lid Gimballed 3-burner Force 10 LPG stove with oven; delux satety type with stainless steel sealed burner top, lift-off cover, stainless steel guard rail with harness hooks Microwave Deep double sink Water - hot and cold pressure tap and manual fresh water pump; retractable spray unit; seagull water purifier Slide out trash bin Teak dish racks and cutlery drawers Spacious storage for food, pots and pans, etc. Forward Stateroom Large island berth Privacy doors to saloon and head Easy-access blanket tray under bunk Chrome-plated halogen cabin sidelights with individual dimmers Overhead lights with remote dimmer switch Cedar-lined hanging locker with shelf over, two bureaus with shelves over, cedar-lined drawer under berth Head Compartment Contains separate shower stall with folding acrylic doors and molded seat Vanity with Corian surfaces, stainless steel sink, storage cabinets above and below Dual access - from main saloon and from forward stateroom Aft Cabin Large offset island berth Privacy door to saloon and removable privacy panel in forward bulkhead Easy-access blanket tray under bunk Chrome-plated halogen cabin sidelights with individual dimmers Overhead lights with remote dimmer switch Cedar-lined bureau/hanging locker with shelf over, teak shelf outboard, "nightstand" shelf Access panel to port lazarette space Aft engine space access beneath cushions Navigation Station Located in aft cabin, also serves as an office desk and a vanity (with mirror under hinged tabletop) Teak table with tray storage underneath Ultraleather covered swing out swivel seat with electric control See equipment list for installed navigational systems Navigational lights
- Chart plotter Furuno NavNet V3 7" at helm Chart Plotter Furuno NavNet V2 10" at navigation station Autopilot - Simrad AP25, AC20 computer & HLD22000L pump Simrad Remote Commander Simrad IS15 sailing instruments Stereo - Alpine CD Receiver CDA-9857 with cabin speakers and weather proof cockpit speakers Radar Furuno 4KW Radome on mast with Kato mount Icom IC-504 VHF w/remote at helm Maretron WSO100 Ultrasonic Wind and Weather Station
- Sails and Rigging
- Cutter rig for unmatched versatility and added performance. Cutter rig for unmatched versatility and added performance In-mast roller-furling main sail 110% roller furling high clew genoa Roller furling staysail on Hoyt Boom, self-tacking and self-vanging Asymmetrical Cruising Spinnaker - Quantum Vision v3 with ATN sleeve All sail control lines accessible from the cockpit Upgraded winches - primary, main sheet, staysail sheet Upgraded genoa sheet winches to 48 CST Stainless Steel dorades with guards and interior screens Backstay isolators for SSB
- Generous, comfortable cockpit set up to enable single-hand sailing or a relaxing family vacation. Sunumbrella Forest Green dodger and bimini, with window covers and connecting piece Full length, ergonomically shaped cockpit seats Stern rail cusions and helm seat cushion and removable backrest Two aluminum propane tanks, stored in special lockers in the extra wide coamings Folding cockpit table Leather wheel cover Stern gate with quick release hook, integral stern rail seats with cushions Large swim/boarding platform with molded steps leading to cockpit. Hide-away swim ladder under flush mounted panes. Hot and cold shower Kato dinghy davits
- Deck and Construction
- On-deck security: recessed fordeck, prepared for jackstraps Bow Thruster - Side Power 6 hp Liferaft - Viking 6 person, custom-painted hard case mounted on deck Twin Sea Safe anchor rollers: provide a fully captive, low chage guide for rhodes while allowing quick anchor deployment and secure stowage Anchor #1: 35 lb CQR with 200 ft HTG4 5/16 chain Anchor #2: 33 lb Bruce with 20 ft 5/16th chain and 200 ft rode Anchor windlass - Muir Atlantic 1000, with remote control and operatable from the cockpit Ground tackle storage with deck access and watertight bulkhead
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- The Island Packet 370 represents the combined talents of the engineering, design, sales, and marketing staffs at Island Packet, coupled with the constructive and enlightened feedback of our enthusiastic owners and dealers. Marking a notable evolution in the Island Packet family, the 370 offers refined keel shapes and a higher aspect ratio rig for increased performance, new rudder shaft and blade geometry for enhanced control under sail and power, and a watertight anchor locker bulkhead for added security. The accommodations also shine, with the ever popular island berth both fore and aft, a separate shower stall in the head, and an optional Plus Package that boasts a solid, bevel planked teak and oak sole, premium Corian countertops in the galley and head, and furniture quality satin finish varnish on all interior wood surfaces.
- While we attempt to display current and accurate data, this listing may not reflect the most recent transactions or may contain occasional data entry errors. Selling agent makes no warranties, express or implied, regarding the content or availability of the products described herein. All inventory listed is subject to availability and prior sale. Please consult selling agent for details. Prices are quoted for the USA only and may not include transportation, taxes, or other applicable charges. Photographs may be representative only and may vary somewhat from the actual items offered for sale. We will not be responsible for inaccurate data obtained from our site. Please check with your local dealer to ensure that you have the latest information available. Information on this web site could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes may be periodically made to the information or the products herein. Questions or comments regarding these policies may be directed to website hosting agent.
- Please Contact Belinda Magruder or Chuck Meyers, Central Agents Belinda's Cell: 410-456-7774 and Email: email@example.com Chuck's Cell: 703-999-7696 and Email: firstname.lastname@example.org