- 76 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 16V2000 M-93
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
Vessel is in Beautiful condition!
******** PRICE REDUCED**********
This Viking 76, G-Z Girl is an impressive machine. She is a proven tournament vessel, and rigged accordingly. Her 206-square-foot cockpit was designed for anglers. The mezzanine includes storage as well as a bait freezer, chill box and tackle center. In the cockpit, you'll find a Release Marine fighting chair flanked by two in-deck fishboxes. In addition, you'll find a transom fish box plumbed with six tuna tubes that are easily removable.
The 6'6" vertical clearance in the engine room is impressive, with access around each of the MTU 16V-2000 M93 motors @ 2400 BHP. The bright white polyurethane paint over faired surfaces gleams beneath the florescent lighting.
Inside, her 20'3" beam provides for an expansive salon, with an L-shaped lounge to starboard and day head and pop up TV with entertainment console to port. Just inside the salon door, is a convenient day head, which is great when your fishing. The Galley has a centerline island cabinet, flanked by a beautiful granite top with three stools aft, a spice cabinet and six under-counter Sub-Zero drawer units. Forward of the island are cabinets with custom storage for silverware, china, cutlery and pots & pans. A large sink, Gaggeneau cooktop, convection microwave and Fisher Paykel dishwasher drawer, trash compactor fill the rest of the space. To starboard of the galley is a large dinette with a 120v outlet concealed beneath the tabletop for laptop computer power. Just forward of the galley are two walk-in mapled finished lockers with additional cabinetry and built-in storage for both appliances and rod storage.
Below decks, you'll find a full beam master stateroom with private en-suite head, along with four other staterooms, two of which are queen, and two over/under twin berths, with three heads. Loads of storage space, a stacked, full-sized front-load washer and dryer and bright white painted bilge spaces complete the below-decks area.
- G-Z Girl is a heavily equipped and is rigged for the tournament sportfisherman, with custom rod and reel storage as well as dish storage throughout. Nothing was left to the imagination. The boat features Viking's well-known high gloss teak interior with sketch face doors, a 360 walk-around galley with dining capacity for all your guests. Down below the boat features a full beam master stateroom, as well as four additional staterooms with three heads. Two of the additional staterooms provide for queen walk around berths and two have upper/lower berths.
- Notable Features
- Palm Beach Towers full tuna tower Teak Covering Boards, Rounded Coaming and Cockpit Sole Teak Standing Platform at Main Helm 2 Ice Chippers Tuna Tubes in transom fish box, that can be removed Spot Zero Water System Cockpit Gaggeneau Grill Mezzanine AC Custom Rod Storage Custom Reel Storage Custom Deep-Drop Reel Storage Custom storage for china, silverware, cutlery, kitchen appliances and glassware Custom spice cabinet in side of island Additional Octoplex Screen at Captain’s Bedside Painted Hull (Light Green) Spare Veem Interceptor Props with Boxes
- G-Z Girl is an open flybridge with center-line helm, providing access on either side of the fully-equipped console. The helm chair is mounted on a raised, teak platform with Release Marine chairs on either side. Jump seats, for watching baits, are outboard of the helm companion seats. Benches run forward and conceal custom small tackle rod storage with locks. The forward section of the bridge has storage, a fresh-water sink,top-load drink refrigerator, and aft of the forward-facing bench seat is a deep freeze box with a partition and access from both port and starboard. Additional features include washdown, with manifold access to tower washdown. G-Z Girl features a Palm Beach tower and the helm area provides for a raised teak deck for excellent visibility. A full array of electronics are included. Battery system dedicated to flybridge electronics, with battery charger Center console walk around helm with electronic storage in raised pod with additional storage below. Teak raised base for visibility Custom Teak helm pod with single lever, electronic controls with emergency stops Stainless steel steering wheel for helm pod Electronic trolling valve controls with auto troll Fire system control with automatic and manual discharge and override system located at console Fresh water outlet forward locker with manifold for tower water outlet Freezer,top loading, forward end of console; raises port and starboard Handrail, powder coated, helm Lounge seating to port and starboard and at forward end of helm console with cushions, hinged for CUSTOM BUILT ROD STORAGE Manual engine shutdown switches Octoplex touch screen control monitor with audible and visible alarms. Three Release helm chairs and companion seats Nonskid deck Port and starboard cabinet at aft end of lounge seating Recessed electronics box in console with acrylic lid with gasket Recessed radio boxes, port and starboard of console with switch panel inside Refrigerated top loading chill box at forward end of bridge Sink with spray head at forward end of flybridge Stereo speakers Trim tab control VIPER steering system Windshield center-line venturi cut out for visibility Bow thruster thumb control buttons on single-lever controls
- The 206 square-foot-cockpit is complete with everything you can imagine for a tournament rigged vessel. The boat provides for upgraded teak cockpit decks and mezzanine as well as teak coaming and covering boards. This boat features air conditioning, as well as gear storage under the mezzanine seat, refrigerator/freezers on the lower mezzanine as well as bait trays. In the steps, you'll find a recessed refrigerated chill box and storage. To port, tackle drawers and a grill situated on top are cleverly covered by a hinged door. Additional equipment includes twin retractable 50 amp retractable shore cords, salt and freshwater wash down, drop in deck storage boxes and a fishbox with pump out and drain. On the transom, you'll find a built in transom box which accommodate six tuna tubes which can be removed. A Release Marine Fighting chair sits center-line. Boarding box, figerglass. teak top Cable TV and telephone connections - RG6 TV cable and phone cable Cabinet with storage for gaffs, under port and starboard gunwale Two 50 amp 220V electrical retractable cables Dockside water connection with pressure reducing valve in cabinet under gunwale Drop in in-deck storage boxes (2) on starboard side with livewell in deck and one fish-box on port side with pump out and drain plate. Electric, sliding salon door Engine room access with door and ladder to engine room Extended flybridge overhang Freshwater wash down with hose located in cabinet under gunwale Gaskets for all lids and access doors Glendinning Cablemaster in forward port and stbd cabinets under gunwales Indirect rope lighting under gunnels Ladder to flybridge Aluminum mounting plate for chair Lazarette hatch Light recessed LED lights in overhang Teak Cockpit deck UPGRADE TEAK COCKPIT COAMING - UPGRADE TEAK COVERING BOARDS - UPGRADE TEAK MEZZANINE - UPGRADE Mezzanine seating with sunbrella cushions Tackle cabinet with drawers Grill - UPGRADE Cleats and hawse pipes Rod holders (6) Sea water washdown supply at cockpit dockside box Self bailing cockpit with large scuppers Stainless steel gas springs on all hatches and lids Stereo speakers Transom mounted fishbox UPGRADE WITH TUNA tubes Y valve fresh and salt water wash down Transom door Valve to fill freshwater tank from dockside inlet Oil change outlet, cockpit, UPGRADE Cockpit Awning
- Enter the salon through a sliding electric door, where you will find teak high gloss cabinetry throughout. To starboard an L-shaped lounge with custom built-in rod and reel storage. To port you'll find a day head, a 55" TV concealed on a lift mechanism and in front of the cabinet, custom built storage. The galley, all on one level, provides for a center line island, with three bar stools aft. Within the island cabinet are three Sub-Zero Refrigerator/Freezer units (four refrigerators and two freezers). Forward, you'll find a convection microwave oven as well as a Gaggneau electric cooktop and Fisher Paykel dish washer, trash compactor and Granite surfaces. To starboard a large u-shaped dinette provides additional seating, with easy access to storage underneath. You'll be in awe of the custom built storage cabinets for both dishes, appliances and rods throughout this vessel. Chilled water A/C and heat come from concealed registers behind valances to maximize comfort wile minimizing noise and drafts. Blinds Carpeting with lead lined padding for sound absorption High gloss Cocktail table with storage underneath Amtico flooring at salon entrance Pillows Fixed frameless side windows with tinted glass 55" TV hidden on a lift with Bose system with custom surround sound Ice Maker Decorative rope lighting behind valences Lambrequins LED lighting with dimmer switches L-Shaped Lounge - UPGRADE WITH CUSTOM ROD STORAGE Main electrical panel with AC selector breakers and Moritz octoplex touch screen monitor Sliding electric salon door Teak cabinetry with drawers and bottle storage (CUSTOM) Fluted teak valences 360 degree island galley cabinet with six refrigerator/freezer drawers Three bar stools sit underneath center island overhang Dinette with 110 v laptop computer outlet and removable cushions and storage underneath Fisher Paykel Dishwasher 4 burner Gaggeneau cooktop Granite countertops Garbage disposal, sink LED lighting - backsplash Convection microwave oven Trash compactor Pantries forward of galley and dinette walk -in - upgrade with storage Sink stainless steel Storage cabinets in upper galley,
- Master Stateroom
- The full beam master stateroom provides a king-size berth. The trey ceiling with teak wood trim sets the theme, and there are port and starboard fixed portlights allowing ambient light into the stateroom. There is plenty of storage with port and starboard maple-lined hanging lockers and side credenzas as well as nightstands. For reading, the boat features a chair to starboard as well as a vanity/desk with stool to port. And for entertaining you'll find a 40" flat screen TV and surround sound system. A/C and heat with temperature control Linens Carpeting Decorative Indirect rope lights under berth and behind valances His and her hanging locker, maple lined Head access, private drawer storage under bed (2) End tables port and starboard with drawer storage 40" Flat screen TV with entertainment center FM/DVD surround system with sub woofer Fixed port and starboard port lights Headboard, upholstered King size walk around bed Port and starboard side credenza with drawer storage Reading lights overhead with separate switches Seating starboard side, built in Telephone outlet Vanity desk area with stool
- Bow and VIP Stateroom
- The bow stateroom features queen walk around berth, hinged for storage, as well as maple lined locker, and hullside cabinets in the bow stateroom. Each stateroom provides for 26" flat screen TV, hanging lockers and storage cabinets along with private access to heads. A/C and heat with temperature control Linens Carpeting Central vacuum unit connection Decorative indirect rope lights under berth and behind valances Hanging locker, maple lined Head access 26" Flat screen TV with stereo speakers tied to salon Headboard, upholstered Queen size walk around, with storage underneath Port and starboard side credenza with drawer storage Reading Lights, overhead with separate switches LED lighting overhead on dimmers VIP stateroom, provides for octaplex monitor at bedside UPGRADE
- Guest Port and Starboard Bunk Rooms
- Both of these staterooms provides for upper and lower berths, lift up storage under bottom berth, hanging lockers and access to heads. A/C and heat with temperature control. Linens Carpeting Decorative indirect rope lights under berth and behind valances Hanging locker, maple lined Head access Over/Under berths, with storage underneath LED lighting overhead on dimmers
- Bottom paint Awlgrip engine room, lazarette, forward bilge and anchor locker Gelcoat superstructure Painted light green hull Fiberglass fuel and holding tanks Prop pockets
- Chilled water a/c 8 tons (two 4 ton units) with reverse cycle heat for complete climate control Bow thruster, hydraulic control buttons in single lever handles Bilge pumps with clean out pumps in keel area linked intomonitoring system and connectedtofloat switches for automatic and manual operation Centralized seawter system Delta-T Engine room ventilation system 110V AC freshwater system wit on deck fresh water fill and cockpit dockside supply inlet with pressure reducing valve Engine room entrance gauge package Fire suppression system Freshwater supply in engine room Two 50 amp shore cords (port and stbd) Color coded labeled and numbered wiring system with drawings Engine room lights, recessed AC and DC with swtich at engine room entrance (2) 32 KW Onan Generators Two Glendinning cablemaster LED lights throughou SSB radio ground strap Voltage stabilizer isolation transformers
- There are four full heads and a day head in the salon. A/C heat with register in soffit Granite countertops and integrated sink Exhaust fan with vent in sofitt Linen storage Overhead LED lights Medicine cabinet with mirrored doors Stall shower, fiberglass (with exception of day head) Towel bar and ring Receptacle
- Access to pantry forward of galley and dinette Carpeting Central vacuum unit Laundry center, with stackable washer/dryer LED lighting
- While we attempt to display current and accurate data, this listing may not reflect the most recent transactions or may contain occasional data entry errors. Selling agent makes no warranties, express or implied, regarding the content or availability of the products described herein. All inventory listed is subject to availability and prior sale. Please consult selling agent for details. Prices are quoted for the USA only and may not include transportation, taxes, or other applicable charges. Photographs may be representative only and may vary somewhat from the actual items offered for sale. We will not be responsible for inaccurate data obtained from our site. Please check with your local dealer to ensure that you have the latest information available. Information on this web site could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes may be periodically made to the information or the products herein. Questions or comments regarding these policies may be directed to website hosting agent.
- Contact Leonce Richard at LRichard@BluewaterYachtSales.com or at (850) 333-7444