- 39 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
“Stars & Stripes” is the last Hatteras of its kind. Built only from 1995-1998, this unique Hatteras is the last 39SX ever and is well equipped for cruising the Chesapeake or fishing offshore. She's in excellent condition and very well cared for, including everything from a new barrier coat on the hull to thorough maintenance on the engines. Her 465 HP Detroit 6-71 TI diesel engines with only 1650 original hours provide a 26 knot cruising speed and top out at 29. She's the best in her class when it comes to styling, built on the same deep-draft hull used for the Hatteras 39 Convertible with moderate beam, a flared bow and a solid fiberglass bottom. The 39SX also features a party size bridge deck, large cockpit with an in-deck fishbox, molded tackle center, transom door, and direct access to the engine room. Below you will find the single-stateroom layout which will sleep four to six, a galley, dinette and a separate stall shower in the head. An exceptional opportunity to buy a turn key premium quality Hatteras express for immediate delivery.
EASY TO VIEW LOCATED JUST SOUTH OF ANNAPOLIS
- This vessel boasts the popular layout for Hatteras Express models. The stateroom forward features an open bulkhead, with an offset double berth, nightstand, hanging locker, and drawer storage. The open layout creates a large living space below. The dinette table seats 4, and will convert to sleep 2. The settee to port has a pullman bunk to sleep 2, and storage under. The entertainment center features TV, DVD, VCR, AM/FM/Cassette with 12-disc CD changer and Bose speaker system. Vacu-flush head with stall shower. Offset Double Berth Head w/ Stall Shower Large Dinette Entertainment Center Cruisair Air Conditioning / Heat
- Here you will find a fully-equipped galley with all the necessary appliances, ample refrigeration, good storage space, and an upgraded fresh water system. Corian countertop and dinette table provide and elegant look and feel. 2 Burner Cooktop Corian Countertop w/ Sink Fresh Water System Refrigerator/Freezer Microwave Oven Water Heater
- Simrad AP 20 Autopilot ICOM VHF Radio Ritchie Compass Furuno FCV582 Fishfinder w/500 Watt Dual Frequency Furuno 1831 Radar 62 Mile 2 - Northstar 952XD Chart Plotters GPS & Autopilot Interface System Standard Digital Depth Sounder ACR Search Light w/ Dual Remote Touch Pads Glendinning Engine Synchronizer EPIRB
- ELECTRICAL SYSTEMS
- 220V AC Electrical System (2) Battery Banks Electrical Bonding System Battery Parallel Switch 12V DC Electrical System Dytek Battery Charger 8 KW Onan Generator w/ Sound Shield Glendinning Cablemaster
- ENGINE ROOM / MECHANICAL
- Twin Detriot Diesel 6-71 TI's 465 HP Each 1650 Hours Freshwater Cooling System Hydraulic Wheel Steering SeaLand Vacu-Flush Head System Holding Tank Bennett Trim Tabs Hatteras Alarm System Bilge Blowers w/ Halon Override Engine Room Sound Insulation Racor Fuel Filters AC & DC Engine Room Lighting High Water Alarm Halon Fire Control System Oil Transfer System Glendinning Engine Synchronizers ZF IRM-301A-2 Gears w/ 2.9:1 Ratio Walker Airseps-Air Filtration System Oil Pressure Alarm Engine Hour Meters Emergency Engine Stops Fuel Shut-Off Valves Block Heaters Rollo 5 Blade Propellers
- “STARS & STRIPES” must be seen to be fully appreciated. International delivery can be arranged from our Baltimore location. Serious offers are encouraged. We are conveniently located in the Baltimore Marine Center, Lighthouse Point Marina in Baltimore’s Inner Harbor; 15 minutes from BWI Airport and can arrange transportation from the airport. Please check the full specifications tab for additional information and photos. For additional information or to setup an appointment, call Central Listing Broker Roger Mooney .
- DECK & HULL
- The Bridge deck, with a custom hardtop, offers air conditioned/heated living space as well as the platform for fishing or cruising. It features a separate stereo system with speakers, a wet bar with bottle locker, and additional storage. The L-shaped lounge seat portside lifts on gas shocks to access rod storage under. It has carpet for a finished appearance and feel, as well as noise reduction. The curtains are three sided EZ2CY and Strataglass aft, they can be opened and snapped to the hardtop. Cruisair SMX Air Conditioner w/ Reverse Cycle Heat Rupp Outriggers & Center Rigger 6 Clear Away Rod Holders 6 Gunnel Mounted Rod Holders Tackle Center w/ Storage Bait Prep Station & Sink Built-In Fishbox w/ Macerator Transom Door w/ Gate Swim Platform Swim Ladder Freshwater Washdown Saltwater Washdown Cockpit Tonneau Cover
- While every effort was made to include all pertinent included equipment aboard "STARS & STRIPES", there are some personal items aboard. Prospective purchasers should assume any item not specifically mentioned herein would not convey at closing. Refer specific items in question to the listing broker.
- While we attempt to display current and accurate data, this listing may not reflect the most recent transactions or may contain occasional data entry errors. Selling agent makes no warranties, express or implied, regarding the content or availability of the products described herein. All inventory listed is subject to availability and prior sale. Please consult selling agent for details. Prices are quoted for the USA only and may not include transportation, taxes, or other applicable charges. Photographs may be representative only and may vary somewhat from the actual items offered for sale. We will not be responsible for inaccurate data obtained from our site. Please check with your local dealer to ensure that you have the latest information available. Information on this web site could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes may be periodically made to the information or the products herein. Questions or comments regarding these policies may be directed to website hosting agent.