ByeLuvYaSeaYa is an enclosed bridge Marlow Explorer with three staterooms and three heads, including a full beam master stateroom. In addition, she also has separate crew quarters. This vessel has an extended fishing cockpit, double tuna doors, tackle center, outriggers, rod holders and a live baitwell with lexan front. Take a look at the rest of the listing to review the large amount of factory options.
- ByeLuvYaSeaYa is the perfect representation of everything that we have come to expect from Marlow. The quality is undeniable, functionality is exceptional, equipment and hardware are top notch and the interior is elegant, bright and eminently liveable. Take a look at the details of this listing to find out just how special and incredibly optioned this particular Marlow is. The owner would like to sell the boat but would also entertain the idea of a fractional ownership program. Call today to schedule a viewing!
- ByeLuvYaSeaYa features a spacious three stateroom layout with ensuite heads plus a separate crew cabin aft with ensuite head and private entry. The aft deck features comfortable seating for eight around a beautiful teak dining table and is complimented by wet bar, barbeque, sink and refrigerator for alfresco dining and cocktail service. The double aft doors to the grand main salon are sufficient enough to lend to the feel of inside/outside entertaining when opened and the aft deck becomes an extension of the main salon. The main salon is thoughtfully laid out with an expansive U shaped settee covered in butter soft leather, lift HDTV, bar, wine cooler, small desk area and extensive storage. Exterior visibility is excellent with huge tinted panoramic windows all around, which filter sunlight into the Burmese teak finished interior; the overall effect is elegant, traditional and warm.
- Galley and Dining
- The country kitchen style galley is forward of the main salon. Its smart design offers a safe and comfortable place to work and entertain while underway. All appliances are top-tier and ample storage cabinets and counter space makes the galley a delight to operate in. There is also a sliding partion door between the galley and the main salon allowing for an uninterrupted view fore and aft or when closed, privacy for the guests in the main salon. The dining table seating wraps around beneath the forward windows and accomodates eight guests. There are doors either side of the galley/dining area which make for easy access to the deck or to have open for a fresh breeze.
- Guest Accommodations
- ByeLuvYaSeaYa sleeps six in the owner’s party in three double staterooms forward that are finished in maple to give them a light, bright and airy feel. The roomy VIP is forward with a huge berth, the guest is to port with a queen-size berth and both cabins feature their own entertainment centers, flat screen TVs, climate control and beautifully finished ensuite heads. The full beam, voluminous Master is midship with a forward facing king-sized berth, excellent storage, sitting area, flat screen HDTV, vanity, huge walk in closet and a luxurious head to starboard with jetted Jacuzzi tub and shower.
- Command Bridge
- The fully enclosed command bridge is accessed by stairwell portside from the galley and features a fine array of navigational electronics with redundant backup systems, twin Stidd helm chairs and comfortable settee seating and table for the owners party. For ease of maneuvering there are port and starboard doors that give access to the side decks. An aft door leads to the dinghy deck.
- Perhaps one of the most impressive features is her exterior spaces. The main deck features full walk arounds, which are wide with deep bulwarks for safety and capped with varnished teak handrails. Access to the forward working areas and seating is easy along the side decks from the aft deck or through the port and starboard doors from the galley. The upper deck is extensive and specially reinforced to carry a 2000 lb davit and the 15ft wide body Nautica tender. It is the perfect place for sunning or entertaining with a huge built in sun pad to starboard and an additional exterior galley to port. The exterior galley features an icemaker, refrigerator and twin barbeques.
- The crew quarters are located aft through the transom door or aft deck setee and feature twin berths with a filler to convert to a queen. Fully self-contained, the crew have their own head and shower, microwave and refrigerator, along with excellent storage and workspace. There is additional space within the crew area for a 3rd crew member or additional storage if needed.
- Engine and Mechanical Equipment
- ByeLuvYaSeaYa has an exceptionally well planned and engineered Engine Room with easy access to all equipment. Only the best materials, equipment and machinery was used on ByeLuvYaSeaYa to assure a hassle free and safe cruising experience to the remote corners of the world. Engine Type: (2) Caterpillar C-30 @ 1,550 hp ea Engine Hours: Port and Starboard: 2212 of 4/16/12 Drive: Nibral Custom 5-blade CNC cut propellers, "S" class Air Conditioning: Type: Chiller system Watermakers: 1,200 GPD Sea Recovery water maker with remote control and UV treatment Trim Tabs/Stabilizers: Naiad model 254 stabilizers with dual station multi-sea controls, spline drive pump Bow Thruster: Bow and stern thruster Sidepower 20 HP 48V, dual propeller and triple controls Steering System: Hydraulic Generators: (2) Northern Lights 25kW generators with see-through panels Generator Hours: Port #1) 2552 hrs Stbd. # 2) 2553 hrs Main Engine Starting Batteries: (4) Heavy duty 4x200AH batteries Generator Starting Batteries: (1) Heavy duty 4x200AH batteries Service: (4) Heavy duty 4x200AH batteries Fuel Separator & Filtration: Racor Sewage System: Hold tank/pump Fresh Water System: Stainless steel 110V pressure pump fresh water system Bilge Water Filtration: Overboard Lube Oil Capacity 200 USG Waste Oil Capacity 200 USG
- Communication Systems
- SATcom: Satellite telephone KVH Fleet 77 Telephone System: Panasonic PBX with (7) telephones, FAX machine, ships cell phone and SAT phone. GPS systems Furuno or comparable Internet Satellite internet access at 64KBPS Sprint internet access at 400Kbps Shipboard secure Wi-Fi server and network Long Range Wi-Fi receiver antennae WiFi Ships own private Wi-Fi network for guests with laptops VHF: (2) VHF radios with hailers Cellular Phone System: Cell phone transceiver and FAX linked to PBX
- Navigation Systems
- Radar: (2) Furuno FAR-21x7-BB Black Box 12kW radar Monitors (5) Samsung 20" 204T Black LCD monitors for bridge Magnetic Compass: (2) 6" Ritchie compasses Auto Pilot: (1) Siemens Autopilot with (1) remote; (1) in cockpit and (1) portable wireless AIS AIS full size transceiver system linked to Nobeltec Navigation and Furuno radars Depth Sounder: Furuno FCV 1200 BB Black Box sounder to 3,000' GPS: Weather: XM Weather Channel marine weather satellite access system Ships Computer: Printer, fax, copier, scanner Wind/Speed Log: B&G gauges for wind, speed, depth, speed over water and water temperature
- Entertainment System
- Video Equipment KVH Trackvision HD7 (6) SAT TV receivers in master, VIP, guest room, command bridge, salon, crew qtrs (8) Onboard PC/TVs Salon: Samsung 46" LED 8000 series 3D Smart HDTV Samsung 3D Blu Ray Bose Lifestyle Crestron Prodigy Media Center Ipod Interface Upper Deck (1) 32" LCD TV, Electric remote pull down in ceiling mounted Aft Deck (1) 27" TV/Monitor Hanging with DVD Master Stateroom: (1) Samsung 40" LED 7000 series 3D HDTV, HD Sat Receiver Samsung 3D Blu Ray Canton Stereo System Crestron Prodigy Media Center Ipod Interface Stereo system with ceiling speakers (1) 20" Custom maple framed Command Bridge monitor with remote controls for viewing radar, XM weather, video cameras, navigation Forward Guest VIP (1) 26" TV, Satellite TV, DVD player Portside Guest (1) TV, Satellite TV, DVD player Ceiling Fold-Down TV for Galley Stereo system Aft Crew Qtrs (1) TV/Monitor with controlled access to all Command Bridge screens Sat receiver/DVD player
- Audio Equipment
- Stereo-CD players (3) with speakers throughout CD player/stereo Sirius Satellite radio with dual in ceiling speakers Stereo speakers in ceiling on aft deck
- Main Galley Equipment
- Cooking Equipment: (1) Dacor cook top (1) Dacor oven (1) Microwave/convection oven Refrigeration/Freezer: (4) Sub Zero refrigerator drawers (2) Sub Zero freezer drawers (1) Freezer/ice maker Dishwasher: (1) Fisher Paykel dishwasher Other Kitchen Aid disposal Kitchen Aid compactor Crew Galley/Mess Equipment Cooking Equipment: (1) Microwave Refrigeration/Freezer: (1) Refrigerator Additional Galley Equipment Cooking Equipment: Sep. washer and dryer Refrigeration/Freezer: Sub Zero Other: Upper Deck Outdoor kitchen featuring dual BBQs Upper Deck: Icemaker, refrigerator Aft Deck: BBQ/sink/storage
- Tender and Toys
- Tenders: (1) 15' Wide body Nautica tender with 90 HP Yamaha, GPS/fish finder, swim step Other: Portside bait tank with aeration pump 30" Double tuna doors in aft bulwark Portside tackle storage and sink 20' Custom outriggers (12) Rocket launchers (6) Rod holders Live bait well
- Deck Equipment
- Anchor Windlass: Ideal Aft Warping Capstans: Port and Stbd. Anchors: Danforth Anchor Chain: Galvanize Boat Crane and Davits: (1) Aritex 2000 lb davit with full hydraulic positioning, extension and rotation Swim Ladders: (1) Heavy duty concealed swim ladder
- Security Equipment
- Cameras: (2) Color video cameras with PTZ in engine room and aft deck Other (1) Spotlight
- Fire Fighting Equipment
- Life Rafts: (1) Mark II 8' self-inflating offshore life raft Life Rings: 2 EPIRBS: 1 Flares: 6 Medical Equipment: First Aid box
- Owner’s personal effects and art work. A full inventory of exclusions to be provided at time of fully executed Purchase Agreement
- Notable Recent Expenditures
- Removable Sun Shade for Aft Deck Tender Cover Interior Table Covers (4) Inflatable Kayaks New Exhaust Blankets Insulation for Exhaust Tubes Running Outboard of Crew Quarters
- While we attempt to display current and accurate data, this listing may not reflect the most recent transactions or may contain occasional data entry errors. Selling agent makes no warranties, express or implied, regarding the content or availability of the products described herein. All inventory listed is subject to availability and prior sale. Please consult selling agent for details. Prices are quoted for the USA only and may not include transportation, taxes, or other applicable charges. Photographs may be representative only and may vary somewhat from the actual items offered for sale. We will not be responsible for inaccurate data obtained from our site. Please check with your local dealer to ensure that you have the latest information available. Information on this web site could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes may be periodically made to the information or the products herein. Questions or comments regarding these policies may be directed to website hosting agent.