- 73 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
From the pedigree shipyard of Ferretti comes the 1998 motoryacht DIAMOND GIRL, a superior performer with speeds in excess of 30 knots. She is powered by twin MTU 1150 HP motors. Her unique layout consists of (4) staterooms and (4) heads plus separate crew quarters that include a lounge. DIAMOND GIRL is equipped with all the options, including custom Italian cherry wood interior, separate raised galley, formal dining area, lower salon, twin bridge access, Novurania tender, two generators, plus much more.
DIAMOND GIRL was recently hauled out (1/14). New bottom paint and hull maintenance completed.
- As you enter the yacht via stern platform, there is a custom power operated hatch. The aft deck is accessed via starboard steps which also convert electrically to a swim ladder. Once on aft deck, there is a custom forward facing settee with built-in teak table. Aft deck also features teak sole, storage cabinets, steps to flybridge, crew quarter access hatch, plus raising salon door hatch. Crew stairway access is down through a hatch portside of aft deck. At base of the steps is a crew with lounge/settee/galley combination area. Just forward is a full-size stacked washer/dryer. Engine room compartment is just forward. Opposite of lounge to starboard is the crew stateroom with over/under berths and ensuite head. Topside, built-in steps to port lead to the flybridge. Flybridge features include helm with seat to port, large U-shaped settee w/table to starboard, large sunpad just aft with tender & davit behind. There is also a built-in BBQ/fridge/sink combo just behind the helm. A second interior access is gained via hatch between helm and settee. Once back down to aft deck, the salon is accessed via stainless steel sliding door. Salon consists of a leather sofa settee to starboard with cabinets. Opposite to port is U-shaped leather sofa with coffee table. Moving forward and up two steps is the formal dining to starboard, consisting of two chairs and built-in L-shaped settee. To port is the galley with adjacent exterior access door. Also adjacent to galley are bridge access steps. Just forward of galley to port is a breakfast nook with table & seats, with the main helm directly opposite to starboard. Guest accommodations are accessed via stairway between helm and breakfast nook. VIP stateroom is forward consisting of island berth on the centerline plus ensuite head. Moving aft to starboard is a guest stateroom with twin berths plus ensuite head and Jack & Jill door. Opposite to port is another guest stateroom which features over/under bunks and ensuite head. Moving aft is full-width master suite which features walk-around queen berth on centerline, vanity, settee and ensuite head.
- U-shaped leather sofa settee 2 nd Leather sofa Custom storage cabinets Large windows Curtains High gloss cherry wood finish Toshiba 50” flat panel TV Satellite television receiver Ultra suede headliner High-gloss cherry finish Blu Ray DVD player
- Granite counter tops Teak floor GE side-by-side refrigerator/freezer with water/ice door dispenser GE convection/microwave oven under counter Bosch countertop electric stove Miele dishwasher G605 SC Double stainless steel sink Storage cabinets Cherry wood accents
- Master Stateroom
- Walk-around queen berth Settee Bedside table cabinets (2) Closets Vanity with mirror Panasonic flat panel TV (4) opening ports Air conditioning w/controls Cherry wood finish Sony CD/FM stereo Blu Ray DVD player Satellite TV receiver Ensuite Head: Stall shower Marble counter top Vacu-flush Bidet Mirror
- VIP Guest Stateroom
- Island double berth Hanging locker A/C with controls Panasonic flat panel TV Sony CD/FM stereo receiver Blu Ray DVD player Curtains Cherry wood finish Storage cabinets (2) Opening ports (1) Opening hatch Reading lights Ensuite Head: Vacu-flush Stall shower Marble counter Opening port Bidet
- Guest Stateroom #1
- Twin berths A/C with controls Sony CD/FM stereo receiver Panasonic flat panel TV Drawers under berths Closet (2) Opening ports Cherry finish Ensuite Head: Stall shower Marble counter Opening port Jack & Jill doors
- Guest Stateroom #2
- Over/under bunks Closet Bedside cabinet (2) Opening ports Sony CD/FM Stereo radio Readinglamp Cherry finish Ensuite Head: Vacu- flush head Stall shower Marble counter top
- Navigation and Electronics
- Lower Station: Robertson AZ 300X autopilot Datamarine CD 400 depth Bowthruster - Sidepower Si-Tex 95 GPS color plotter Jabsco searchlight w/remote Ritchie compass - electric ICOM - M304 VHF radio Furuno 64 mile radio Nobel tech system Micro Commander controls Gateway PC dual Pentium computer GOST Security w/GPS and camera (new 2013) Flybridge: Micro Commander bow thruster controls Simrad autopilot repeater Sony FM/CD stereo Furuno radar repeater Northstar 951 GPS ICOM VHF radio Search light remote
- Engines and Mechanical Equipment
- Twin MTU 12V 1150 HP diesel motors ZF transmissions (2) Generators, Kohler 13.5 kw (4,278 hrs) & Kohler 18.5 kw (3,765 hrs) Besenzoni hydraulic davit Sea Recovery watermaker Miele stacked washer/dryer Power operated platform hatch Power swim ladder/boarding ladder combo Hydraulic steering
- Electrical Equipment
- 110 V 220 V Underwater lights Magnum inverter Underwater camera Motorized power cord coil (Glendenning) Batteryparallel switch Batterycharger KVH HD7 satellite system (new 2013)
- Deck and Hull
- (2) 66lb Bruce anchors Teak aft deck Teak side decks Aft deck builtin settee with cover Aft deck teak table/cabinet combo Aft deck speakers Platform shower
- Twin access Helm station w/seat Sink/BBQ/fridge center U-shaped settee w/Ferretti custom table Sunpad Novurania 13’ tender w/40 HP Honda OB w/davit Custom arch w/sat domes, antennae, radar
- Additional Equipment
- Work bench with tools adjacent engine room Direct TV in each cabin
- From the pedigree shipyard of Ferretti comes the 1998 motoryacht DIAMOND GIRL, a superior performer with speeds in excess of 30 knots. She is powered by twin MTU 1150 HP motors. Her unique layout consists of (4) staterooms and (4) heads plus separate crew quarters that include a lounge. DIAMOND GIRL is equipped with all the options, including custom Italian cherry wood interior, separate raised galley, formal dining area, lower salon, twin bridge access, Novurania tender, two generators, plus much more. DIAMOND GIRL was recently hauled out (1/14). New bottom paint and hull maintenance completed.
- Specifications and details of this vessel are provided in good faith for informational purposes only. Data regarding the specifications, operating characteristics and condition of the vessel was obtained from sources believed reliable but is not guaranteed by owner or brokers. Buyer assumes responsibility to verify all speeds, capacities, consumptions and other measurements contained herein and otherwise provided and agrees to instruct his agent or surveyor to confirm such details prior to purchase. Vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price and inventory changes and withdrawal from market without notice.
- Potential purchasers should assume that items on the vessel at the time of viewing, but not specifically listed on this sheet, are not included with the sale of the yacht. These specifications are believed to be true and correct but cannot be guaranteed.
- For complete details, contact Listing Agent Mason Staring at (949) 642-5735 or e-mail: email@example.com