- 35 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 7.4-litre 350-HP MPI (Closed Cooling)
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
EXCEPTIONALLY CLEAN AND WELL CARED; FOR PRIDE OF OWNERSHIP IS EVIDENT IN THIS 2000 TIARA 3500 OPEN -- PLEASE SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS. LOW INTEREST EXTENDED TERM FINANCING AVAILABLE -- CALL OR EMAIL OUR SALES OFFICE FOR DETAILS.
Features Twin Crusader 7.4-litre 350-hp MPI (Multi Port Fuel Injection) Gas Engine's (Closed-Cooling) with only 596 original hours. Notable features include but are not limited to the following: Air-Conditioning & Heat, Head (Vacuflush) w/Vanity/Sink/Stall-Shower, Central Vacuum System, Teak/Holly Cabin Sole, Westerbeke 7.0kw Generator (400-Hours), Windlass Anchor w/All Chain Rode, Full Raymarine Electronics Package (Raymarine 220 VHF Marine Radio, Raymarine L760 Depth/Speed/Fish-Finder, Raymarine 530 GPS w/Chartplotter, Raymarine R70 48-Mile Radar, Raymarine 620 Autopilot), Clarion AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Player, NEWER Full Stamoid Canvas Package (Convertible-Top w/Forward & Side Windows; Note Straight-Drop Curtain & Slant Back Rear Option), Cockpit Wet Bar w/Sink/Ice-Maker, and MUCH more!
Broker Notes: All soft goods in above average condition (cockpit upholstery w/covers, newer canvas, cabin settee & linens clean). Hoist kept Summers by current owner of 6-years and inside heated Winter stored. A must to consider for those in the market for a 3500 Open -- Highly recommended by listing agent!
The Power Boat Guide had this to say:
Top-shelf express combines traditional styling with high-end construction, uncommon luxury. Spacious single stateroom interior features solid teak joinery, leather upholstery, beautiful teak-and-holly cabin sole. Crowd-friendly cockpit with foldaway rear seat serves anglers, cruisers alike. Entire bridgedeck rises for engine access. Note wide side decks, power windshield vent, ergonomic helm layout.
- Forward Stateroom w/Island-Style Berth & Privacy Door Forward Stateroom Hanging Locker to Starboard Forward Stateroom w/LCD Television to Port Note: Custom Linens & Bolsters in Forward Stateroom Settee to Starboard (Leather) w/Dining / Cocktail Table (Converts to Berth w/Filler-Cushion) Head to Port (Vacuflush) w/Vanity/Sink/Shower Teak/Holly Cabin Sole Central Vacuum System
- Sink Pressure Water System Hot Water Heater Refrigerator w/Freezer Stove (2-Burner Electric) Samsung Microwave
- Ritchie Compass Raymarine 220 VHF Marine Radio Raymarine L760 Depth/Speed/Fish-Finder Raymarine 530 GPS w/Chartplotter Raymarine R70 Radar (48-Mile Open Array) Raymarine 620 Autopilot Clarion AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Player (2) LCD Television in Cabin (1-19" & 1-15" NEW 2010)
- (7) Batteries (NEW 2011) (3) Battery Switches Battery Charger / Inverter Westerbeke 7.0KW Generator (400-Hours) (1) 12V Accessory Plug-In (3) 30-AMP Dockside Shorepower Plug's
- Bow Pulpit Anchor Locker (Note Freshwater Wash-down in Anchor Locker) Windlass Anchor w/All Chain Rode (3) Forward Deck Hatches w/Screens Cockpit Wet Bar w/Sink/Ice-Maker Power Windshield Vent Transom Door Power Helm Seat Storage Underneath Transom Seat Radar Arch Swim Platform w/Boarding Ladder Power Engine Hatch Lift
- Additional Information
- Trim Tabs Halon Fire System Bottom Paint (FRESH 2011) Canvas Package (Convertible-Top w/Forward & Side Windows, Note Straight Drop-Curtain & Slant Back Rear Option. Full Bow Cover. Freshwater Washdown (3) Windshield Wipers Owners Manuals ACR Remote Control Spotlight Dockside City Water Connection
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- The Tiara 3500 Open features a stepped cockpit with an over 60-square-foot upper and 67-square-foot lower cockpit. Available in either gas or diesel power, the 3500 has engine access thru upper cockpit drop-down hatch, or lower cockpit electric engine hatch lift. Seating includes double-wide back-to-back helm seat, with top-loading cooler - storage box, and port back-to-back companion seats, with storage - wet bar - entertaining center. The 3500 features Tiara's tilt-away helm and chart flat console with deep-blue non-glare. There are three full-size opening foredeck hatches, and six opening hullside portlights with screens. The integrated swim platform has a folding swim ladder. TIARA YACHTS FEATURES: Over forty years of boat building results in yachts of uncommon style and performance. Tiara's deep-V hull gives a quick planing, fuel efficient, stable, dry ride, and the advanced keel design maximizes tracking and maneuverability. Stringer systems are constructed of strong, lightweight materials, and hullsides and decks are balsa-cored, resulting in excellent structural strength-to-weight ratio. Hull - deck joints are sealed with a combination of polyurethane membrane and fasteners every six to eight-inches, eliminating any leaks. Cockpit and deck are of one-piece construction, greatly increasing overall strength, and further ensuring a watertight fit. Master hull and deck molds are hand-sanded, creating a perfect mold. Hulls and decks are laid-up by hand, resulting in a smooth, distortion-free and long lasting finish. Engine rooms, hatches and overheads are gelcoated, as are all bilge and storage compartments - resulting in finished and stain-resistant surfaces throughout. Large scuppers and gutters, and channeled cockpit hatches ensure quick drainage of water and debris. Scupper and gutter baffles prevent water entry when backing down. Cockpit seating has a base of durable, non-rotting, waterproof polyethylene seat framing. Cushions feature quick-drying, drain-fast foam. All Tiara Open and Express helm consoles are one-piece molded fiberglass units that tilt aft for clear access-for easy service. Instrumentation is laid out in function - usage clusters for improved operator visibility, and each panel layout allows ample room for a variety of custom electronics. Custom Tiara diamond nonskid provides sure, safe footing on all deck surfaces. The strongest in the industry, Tiara windshields are more than aesthetically pleasing - they are built for maximum visibility and protection. All deck fittings and hardware are recessed for safety, and through-bolted with backup plates. Integrated molded-in bow pulpits include anchor roller assemblies, and anchor lockers are self-draining. Below deck, interiors are executed with fine fabrics, plush carpets, supple leathers and exquisite woodwork. All primary harnesses are built in-house, and tie wrapped, with cushioned clamps, anti-chafe collars, and meet ABYC standards. Model to model, Tiara engine selections are designed to give optimum performance and efficiency. As are underwater gear propellers, custom designed for each particular model. Tiara Yachts offers a five-year transferable warranty on hull - deck and cockpit - and all applicable warranties on outside manufacturer sources.
- Contact listing agent Paul J. Zvonek directly at (586) 634-2300 or email email@example.com for additional information or to schedule a showing.