- 35 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
EXCELLENT PERFORMANCE VESSEL FOR - CRUISING - RACING - DAY SAILING
Sleek Modern Deck Design - Functional Controls - Unique Fold Out Swim Platform
Full Galley and Navigation Station
Dependable Volvo Engine and Folding Maxi Prop
Comfortable Dinette in Salon provides guest seating and dining
Rich Mahogany Woodwork below with Teak & Holly Sole
Her interior accommodations are spacious and airy. She has two comfortable sleeping cabins, and a head with a shower. She has TWO Separate Sleeping Cabins with Queen Size Berths Sleep (4) Plus (2) Additional berths in Salon Allow for SIX guests to sleep below.
Jean Barrett & Phillipe Stark designed the Beneteau 35 S5 to be a unique racer/cruiser. Her sleek hull and ultra fine entry with near vertical bow combines downwind stability with excellent upwind performance. She responds to light air nicely, and is easy to control in high wind circumstances – this is truly a fun boat to sail in any conditions.
Whatever cruising or day sailing - you will be Impressed with this vessel.
- Vessel Walk Through
- Five steps down from her large functional cockpit Brings you into the Bright & Airy Main Salon. There is a Galley to Port which features marble counter tops and is easily accessible to the cockpit or interior dinette. A teak & holly cabin sale extends throughout the vessel. The Main Salon features a settee with a double drop leaf table in a rich dark red mahogany finish. The Navigation Station is to Starboard. Well designed storage cabinets complete the Salon. All counter tops are rounded for safety. The head is bright with opening ports and shower just aft of the navigation station on Starboard side. This also serves as a convenient day side as it is at the foot of the companionway stairs. One stateroom with large Queen sized berth is accessed aft of the Galley on Port side. The second stateroom is forward of the Salon and features a queen sized V-berth. Rich mahogany woodwork though out interior Solid wood cabin and head doors Head with shower: Jabsco manual head- Type 1 MSO with holding tank (14 gallons) & Y valves Jabsco shower drain pumps Pump out deck fittings
- Vessel sleeps SIX adults - (2) in forward cabin, (2) in aft cabin, (1) in Salon dinette, (1) in Salon settee.
- Fully functional galley for extended cruising is L-Shaped and serves a divider between the aft section of the Salon, and dinette. (2) Round STAINLESS STEEL sinks Frigomatic refrigerator Optimus gimbaled burner stove with oven LPG tank in separate deck locker with shut off valves Fresh water FRP tanks, under dinette, Two separate fill outlets on deck 2-gallon hot water tank
- Hull and Deck
- This vessel is designed as a true "Racer/Cruiser" with a shallow draft solid lead winged keel with stainless steel keel bolts cast internally, and spade rudder. The hull is FRP (fiberglass reinforced plastic) and is stiffened by encapsulated stringers and athwart ship reinforced bulkheads. Transom has reverse sheer with storage compartments. Molded FRP deck with non skid molded surface Hull to deck joint bedded with stainless steel fasteners through aluminum toe rail SOS stanchions and cable lifelines with boarding gates Port & Starboard Seven aluminum 9 1/2" mooring cleats Aluminum anchor platform with two bow rollers - Deep anchor locker Lewmar opening ports Opening Lewmar hatch forward FOLD DOWN Swim platform & ladder Stainless steel bow & stern pulpits GROUND TACKLE: (1) Bruce anchor (1) Fortress Anchor COCKPIT: U-shaped cockpit with storage compartments and deep Lazarette EdIson Pedestal steering column Emergency tiller connection under aft seat Bimini top (2008) Mainsail cover (2012) HULL MAINTENANCE: Keel bolts replaced: 2005 Stuffing box serviced: 2005
- Engine & Mechanical
- Volvo Diesel engine 2003 model (28hp) 12” 2-blade Maxi prop ($3,000 option) Volvo-Penta lever/cable engine control Stainless Steel 1 ¼” propeller shaft Dripless stuffing box VDO and Volvo engine gauges (1) Electric bilge pump, (1) Plastimo manual bilge pump in cockpit
- Electronics & Electrical
- Standard Horizon VHF Raytheon GPS Map/chart plotter Autohelm ST 4000 autopilot Autohelm speed log Autohelm depth sounder Autohelm digital wind indicator Panasonic AM/FM with CD player 5” Palstimo compass Main electric panel AC & DC mounted at navigation station on starboard side – contains 12 individual switched breakers plus main switch (2) Deep cycle marine batteries under aft berth Alternator at engine and separate battery charger (2) On/off rotary battery switches at front of aft berth Various AC outlets throughout including GFCI where needed Spreader lights 30 Amp shore power receptacles Shurflo fresh water pump for pressurized system
- Sails & Rigging
- Aluminum mast - deck stepped w/ double spreaders Backstay adjuster (2) Lewmar #40 ST winches - (2) Lewmar #52 ST winches Fancor roller furling at headsail Lewmar spinlock cam cleats DOYLE SAILS: 135 roller furler Genoa (2010) Extra 135 roller furler Genoa 110 roller furler Jib 75oz Spinnaker
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Two boat owner willing to entertain offers. Many repairs and unpgrades in 2005. The Boat is located in Miami and easy to show.