- 34 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
Two boat owner needs to sell this Silverton 34 Convertible ASAP, hence the price reduction. All systems are in excellent working condition. The engines have been serviced with new ignition, plugs, etc., and they run strong and clean. The generator has been service by Kohler dealer, replaced stator and rotor, new impellor, new plugs, new battery with separate charger, and it runs perfectly. Dual zone A/C units with digital controls keep this boat cool in the hottest Florida summer. Recent new bimini top and flybridge cover in black Sunbrella. New flat panel TV. This boat is a great value!
- Two boat owner needs to sell this Silverton 34 Convertible ASAP, hence the price reduction. All systems are in excellent working condition. The engines have been serviced with new ignition, plugs, etc., and they run strong and clean. The generator has been service by Kohler dealer, replaced stator and rotor, new impellor, new plugs, new battery with separate charger, and it runs perfectly. Dual zone A/C units with digital controls keep this boat cool in the hottest Florida summer. Recent new bimini top and flybridge cover in black Sunbrella. New flat panel TV. This boat is a great value!
- VESSEL WALKTHROUGH
- Stepping aboard into the cockpit, a sturdy ladder leads to the spacious flying bridge with captain’s and mate’s chairs plus a large “L” shaped settee. From the cockpit, a sliding glass door opens into the air conditioned main salon with convertible sofa to starboard and entertainment center to port. The galley is down three steps but open to the salon. There is a large dinette opposite the galley to port. The air conditioned forward stateroom has centerline double berth, hanging locker, and private head with shower stall to starboard.
- MAIN SALON
- Convertible Double Bed Sofa Storage Cabinetry to Port Samsung Flat Panel TV Dual AM/FM/CD/MP3 Stereo W/Remote Pioneer CD Changer IMI Combi Stereo Speakers SMX Digital A/C Control Co2 Sentinel Window Curtains Overhead, Accent, And Courtesy Lighting Thick Blue Carpeting Storage Locker W/Table Lamp Atop Rod Holders on Overhead
- Hi-Lo Dinette Table “L” Shaped Seating W/Storage Beneath Half-Height Hanging Locker 12 Volt Plug-In For Cell Phone Charging Telephone Plug-In For Computer
- Force 10 Euro Ceramic Cooktop Samsung Microwave Oven Dometic Refrigerator W/Freezer Top GE Top Load Freezer (In Cockpit) 12 Volt & 120 Volt Lighting Hot & Cold Pressure Water Stainless Sink W/Sprayer Faucet Soap Dispenser Storage Lockers Vinyl Flooring
- MASTER STATEROOM
- Center Line Double Bed Designer Bedding Headboard Mirror Storage Lockers Outboard Hanging Locker Shelved Locker W/Drawers Below Digital A/C Control Co2 Sentinel Stereo Speakers Swivel Mount For A TV 110 Volt Outlet 12 Volt & 120 Volt Lighting Thick Blue Carpeting Overhead Opening Hatch W/Screen
- Hot & Cold Pressure Water Molded In Sink Countertop Mirrored Vanity Locker 110 Volt Outlets 12 Volt & 120 Volt Lighting Electric Flush Toilet W/House Size Bowl Separate Shower Stall W/Bi-Fold Door Vinyl Flooring
- Kohler 5Kw generator with new battery Dual 30 Amp Shore Power With 50’ Cables “Y” Adaptors For Shore Power 12 Volt & 120 Volt Power Master Electrical Distribution Panel 4 X 12 Volt Batteries In 2 Banks Dytek Automatic Battery Charger
- ELECTRONICS & HELM
- Garmin 541s Color GPS/Speed/Log/Depth Uniden Solara DSC VHF Radio Sitex Mariner VHF Radio Ritchie Magnetic Compass AM/FM/CD Stereo Hydraulic Steering Dual Lever Throttle & Shift Controls Note: The radar is still in place but is inoperable (reason unknown), therefore it is not included in this listing.
- ENGINE DETAILS
- Twin 454 C.I. 350hp Crusader Inboard Gas Engines Straight Drives New Carburetor On Starboard Engine Racor Fuel Filtration Engine sync gauge Fireboy Auto Fire Extinguisher Spare Belts, Filters, Etc. Reported That Engines Were Overhauled By Previous Owner Fresh water cooled
- ADDITIONAL EQUIPMENT & FEATURES
- Trim Tabs Lee Telescoping Outriggers Transom Boarding Door Swim Platform Cockpit Wash Down Electric Anchor Windlass New Bimini Top New Bridge Cover New Windshield Cover New Dock lines Equipment Manuals And Service Records
- BROKERS COMMENTS
- Two Boat Owner Needs This Boat Sold Now!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.