Featured in 1998 on the front cover “PASSAGE MAKER” magazine! We are pleased to offer this 53’ Romsdale LRC “ULYSSES” for the Global Market! Just listed and one of four built out of Norway. Major Refit in 1990! Soft goods in 2003. This “little ship” has unmatched long range capabilities with 2700g diesel tankage. Other features include Twin Generators, Single Diesel, and Sleeps max of 8 in 2 staterooms and pilothouse. “ULYSSES” has all the capabilies, comforts, and security needed for long range cruising in style!
- Featured in 1998 on the front cover “PASSAGE MAKER” magazine! We are pleased to offer this 53’ Romsdale LRC “ULYSSES” for the Global Market! Just listed and one of four built out of Norway. Major Refit in 1990! Soft goods in 2003. This “little ship” has unmatched long range capabilities with 2700g diesel tankage. Other features include Twin Generators, Single Diesel, and Sleeps max of 8 in 2 staterooms and pilothouse. “ULYSSES” has all the capabilies, comforts, and security needed for long range cruising in style!
- Main Salon
- L-shaped settee on starboard side with large family table fixed in place Bookshelf Entertainment center AC Controls Northern Lights Gen Monitoring Panel Sony color television on electric lift Alpine cda-9805 am/fm/cd stereo with xm satellite radio
- Refrigerator/Freezer (commercial style) Fresh water foot pump at galley sink Microwave oven Three (3) burner LPG stove with oven Tiled Countertop SS. Sink Dish Storage Overhead Lighting
- Master Stateroom
- Full Beam Master Stateroom Large Queen Berth (Starboard) w/above and below storage Single Berth (Port) w/drawers below Port Lights and Deck Prisims provide natural light Overhead Hatch Large cedar-lined hanging locker Framed painting that is hinged to swing down into a full desk Security safe
- Shower Sink Storage Head Tile counter
- Guest Stateroom
- Four (4) Single Bunks (upper and lower/port and stbd) Two hanging lockers Ladder to large deck hatch that exits to foredeck. Privacy curtain to separate the cabin in half for privacy! Head with combined shower, medicine cabinet and vanity with sink Water tight bulkhead door.
- CaribeRIB w/CC and 8hp Yamaha SpotlLight Navy type anchor with approx. 350ft of ½” chain Romsdal Hydraulic anchor windlass Large, open foredeck with double lifelines Anchor storage for anchor and 350ft of ½ in chain Flush foredeck good for dinghy storage, deck boxes, etc. Folding varnished-teak table Storage for chaise lounges and cushions Two (2) fiberglass lockers Two (2) aft rail mounted rod holders Two (2)fender storage racks Teak/stainless steel swim/boarding ladder
- Electronics and Helm
- Vosper hydraulic roll stabilizers American Hydraulic Bow Thruster (new 1995) Furuno combination loud hailer/intercom/automatic fog horn ProFurl steadying sail furling systems for aft mast Wood Freeman Automatic Pilot Spurs line cutters on propeller shaft Jog Steering Icom ic-m700 ssb transceiver ACR EPIRB Dymek DA100D Antenna Tuner Alarm system for engine oil/temperature, bilge high water and fire Huni closed circuit tv with two fixed color cameras: engine room and aft deck Numerous dc cabin fans “Get Home” chain/hydraulic drive system from 20 kw generator Icom ic-m502 vhf radio Furuno Navnet combination color electronic chart plotter/radar/gps Simrad combi multipurpose instrument Simrad rudder angle indicator Simrad wind apparent wind speed/direction instrument Sony xplod cdx-r3300 am/fm/cd stereo with xm satellite radio receiver in pilothouse Bohlken Westerland marine barograph Icom commandmic vhf radio controller Xantrex sw4024mc2 4000watt inverter/charger Winches: Go-lo 120-volt ac for davit Merriman wire halyard for foresail topping lift Lewmar two speed halyard at forward mast Barlow for aft mast topping lift
- 20kw Northern Lights Generator 5kw Phasor Aux Gen. Xantrex Inverter – 4000watt 12v/24v 110 & 220DC Electrical Systems 8 (eight) 12-volt batteries for 12 and 24-volt systems Sea recovery 600 gpd desalinator with remote control panel
- Engine Details and Mechanical Equipment
- Single six (6) cyl 220 hp Volvo diesel engine (tmd102/new 1994) Fresh water engine cooling system Hydraulic get home off generator Sea Recovery 600 watermaker (new 1995) American Bow Thruster Props & Shafts(new 1995) Vosper C1062 Stabilizesr (new 1995) Air Compressor (1995) Racor Filters 44” x 35” three-bladed bronze propeller with 95 mm stainless steel propeller shafts
- Safety Equipment
- Flares Three type 1, five type II and four type v inflatable life jackets Two type iv ring buoys and one type iv horseshoe buoy with strobe One 10lb cox, four 1211 halon and one 40 bc dry chemical extinguishers One fireboy 7lb and one 10 lb 1301 halon system
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.