“Amazing Grace” is a welcome opening for Chris Craft 500 prospects.
ABOVE AVERAGE CONDITION! The exterior gel coat is shiny and the interior is in exceptional condition. Naiad stabilizers, Vetus bow thruster. 1800 original hours.Owner is vessel’s third. Previous owner purchased her in 1990.
Located at Jacksonville’s “MARINE MILE” – Convenient to see!
Seriously for sale - recent $20,000.00 price reduction!
Owner is moving down - smaller trades considered to facilitate your move up !
- The exterior gel coat is shiny and the interior shows in exceptional condition. Three stateroom/three head layout. Fully enclosed Aft Deck serves as upper salon. Useable lower helm arrangement. Fly Bridge Deck features generous seating, custom hard top. Mid Stateroom with Pullman Berth also serves as ideal office. Forward stateroom has been modified with large berth area above original existing berth. Household-style stack Washer/Dryer. Huge lower salon lends itself to either current dining table arrangement or comfortable seating/sofa options. Impressive Master features walk-in closets, tub.
- Corian Counter Top Double SST Sink 120V Magic Chef refrigerator 120V Princess three burner stove/oven Magic Chef microwave – conveniently located Kenmore dishwasher Custom trash bin Fly Bridge wet bar
- Electronics & Nav Equipment
- ICOM IC-M100 Furuno FCR-1411 Mark III Radar Northstar GPS Robertson AP200DL Auto Pilot (2) Danforth Constellation Magnetic Compass Sea 322 SSB Kenwood 104 AR Receiver 21” TV – Lower Salon, 37” TV – Upper Salon
- Electrical System
- ONAN 20.0 MDK4 Generator 2221 Hrs. Port and Starboard Shore Power Receptacles 50 AMP/ 250V Shore Power (3) 8D Batteries, (3) 4D Batteries One 4D Battery dedicated to generator One 8D Battery dedicated to Bow Thruster Professional Mariner PRO 60-30 Battery charger Guest 20 AMP Battery Charger
- Deck & Hull
- Custom Hard Top; “Starboard” Material, SST Supports Anchor pulpit; fiberglass Maxwell 1200 Chain/Rope Windless 45LB CQR Chain 40LB Atwood Chain and Nylon line Misc. covers for windshields, foredeck seating, fly bridge settees, wet bar, helm “Tide Ride” boarding ladder Fender baskets Remote spot light
- Mechanical Equipment & Engine Details
- NAIAD Stabilizer VETUS bow thruster (new motor, foot 2009) Vacuflush heads (5) Cruisair reverse cycle air conditioning Dripless shaft logs (4) 1000 GPM , (1) 2000 GPM bilge pumps (2) Fireboy 1301 Malon type fire extinguisher system Racor filters Air Seps Glen Dinning engine synchronizer
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- CONTACT:MW Mike Webster - Listing Broker Cell 904-923-0033