- 38 (ft.) 4 (in.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
***THIS IS THE THIRD PRICE CHANGE FOR THIS SUPERB VESSEL***
Queen centerline berth forward followed to port with large bath including a walk in shower, further aft there is a dinette that sleeps six and converts to a very ample double berth. There is a separate entrance to the bath from the salon area and separate entrance from the forward stateroom. There is a folding mahogany door separating the forward stateroom from the main salon. Further aft is the pilot house with full controls and two person upholstered bench seat to starboard. To port there is an upholstered L shaped settee. In the cockpit there are two upholstered bench seats facing aft plus extensive storage areas and bait well. Boat has never been fished.
Lauris is maintained by a service which provides waxing, buffing and overall detailing on a regular bases. The boat will definitely not disappoint even the most discriminating buyer.
This is as clean a yacht as I have seen in over 50 years of service. Every aspect of this vessel is spotless including the white bilge(s). New canvas as of 7/12.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- This is as clean a yacht as I have seen in 50 years of marketing vessels. All painted surfaces including the entire bilge area even under the engines are white and spotless. The vessel is seriously for sale. The exterior canvas is in the process of being completely replaced. There is a monthly regimen of waxing and buffing while the constant stowage on a lift leaves the bottom impeccable.
- Queen centerline berth forward followed to port with large bath including a walk in shower, further aft there is a dinette that sleeps six and converts to a very ample double berth. There is a separate entrance to the bath from the salon area and separate entrance from the forward stateroom. There is a folding mahogany door separating the forward stateroom from the main salon. Further aft is the pilot house with full controls and two person upholstered bench seat to starboard. To port there is an upholstered L shaped settee. In the cockpit there are two upholstered bench seats facing aft plus extensive storage areas and bait well. Boat has never been fished. See the manufactured attached outline for added layout details.
- Two Raymarine RL80C ‘s with color display – includes radar, gps, depth and speed. Simrad autopilot Raymarine Ray 215 VHF radio
- Boat Features
- Plan A interior 9kw Onan generator – Aproximatly 235 hrs. Black Helm Console Black Bootline with gold stripe Swim Platform with built in swim ladder Helm seat with wet bar, ice maker and aft facing jump seat. Curved companion seat with aft facing jump seat Central vacuum system Solid teak and holly cabin sole Four Lee rod holders Flush floor storage boxes Radar arch with hard top Front and side enclosures for deck house hard top Three piece drop curtain – unused and stored. Full enclosure that covers all of the aft deck - 2012
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- With over six feet, seven inches of headroom, three opening foredeck hatches and six hullside portlights (with screens), the Tiara 3800 Open interior is large and well-lit. The starboard U-shaped lounge converts to an over-sized dinette with a hi-lo pedestal table or to a double berth. The lounge backrest flips up to make a pullman-style single berth. The AM / FM stereo is standard. The fully-equipped galley features a double bowl stainless sink, microwave oven, two-burner electric cooktop, AC / DC refrigerator / freezer, Corian countertop, lazy susan under the counter shelf unit, and plenty of over / under storage. The completely private owner's stateroom features a pedestal queen berth with storage below, accessed with the aid of a gas-assist lift. A large hanging locker, hullside convenience shelves, and private access to the head complete this retreat. The head has dual access from both the salon and owner's stateroom and offers a separate stall shower and molded Corian countertop and sink with vanity, mirror and storage above, and under-storage below. On deck, standard cockpit seating features an extra-wide back-to-back helm seat with wetbar and storage, and a curved companion lounge with cooler storage and aft-facing seat. An optional fold down transom lounge and ice maker are also available. The stepped cockpit features 147 square feet of entertaining or fishing space. Under the cockpit sole are large compartments for either cruising or fishing stowage, or both. Engines access is through an upper cockpit drop-down hatch, or through a lower cockpit electric hatch lift. Borrowing from the 5200 Express, the 3800 Open has a new custom electrical system, and also offers an optional generator, which includes a sound shield. The tilt-away helm features over 3.5 square feet of additional space for electronics. In anticipation of larger horsepower engines, the 3800 has extra engine room space and a structure envelope built in.
- LOA - 40’ 9” Beam – 14’2” Maximum Draft – 3’6” Deadrise – 18 degrees at the transom Dry weight – 22600 lbs.
- Brand – Cummins Total power – 960 Model – 6CTA8 Engine type – Inboard Engine hours – 324