- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 5.7 OSi
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
(LOCATION: Bradenton FL) The Monterey 290 Cruiser is a mid-sized express with family accommodations, and sporty performance. Designed as an exceptional day-cruiser she has the accommodations for overnight and weekend getaways.
On deck we have a carpeted cockpit with radar arch and bimini top with an extended cockpit bimini and full camper canvas. The starboard helm features an double helm seat, tilt wheel with power steering, Ritchie compass, Full instrumentation, Raymarine C70 chart plotter, DSM depth / fish sounder, Uniden digital depth finder, and Raymarine 54 VHF radio. Cockpit accommodations include a double helm seat with flip-up bolster, port side wet bar, and a cockpit lounge seating with removable table. The transom door leads to the extended swim platform with boarding ladder, transom shower, and transom storage locker. Meanwhile, the walk-through windshield gives easy access to the foredeck with stainless steel bow rail, sun lounge, Jabsco spot light, Delta anchor, and Simpson Lawrence windlass.
The carpeted salon has forward convertible dinette / v-berth with under-berth storage. A Kenwood AM/FM/CD stereo provides the background music for your time on the water. The convertible dinette with adjustable table provides a place to relax, dine, and entertain. There is a 15” flat screen TV with DVD player for entertainment. The mid-cabin double berth provides additional sleeping accommodations. A full-service galley is port side with cherry cabinets, solid surface counter top, under-counter refrigerator, built-in microwave oven, built-in coffee maker, two-burner electric cook top, and stainless steel sink. The enclosed head compartment with VacuFlush toilet, vanity, and shower is starboard.
Powered by twin Volvo Penta 280-hp 5.7L engines with composite DuoProp sterndrives. Engines are under warranty through October of 2012. A Kohler 5-kw generator with sound shield provides offshore electrical power and the Marine Air reverse cycle 10000-BTU HVAC maintains cabin comfort. Recently serviced with low hours, this family cruiser is ready to go now. Call now for more information and to schedule a showing of this Monterey 290 Express.
- Sleek and stylish, the supremely capable Monterey 290 Cruiser offers luxurious accommodations, a spacious deck area and exceptional performance. The 290 also benefits from an imaginative use of space that will satisfy even the most discerning taste!
- Sleeps Four Comfortably Forward Convertible Dinette Mid-Cabin Double Berth Full Galley Lots of Storage for Cruising Enclosed Head with VacuFlush Toilet, Stainless Steel Sink, and Shower
- Cherry Trimmed Cabinets Solid Surface Counter Top with Stainless Steel Sink Kenyon Two-Burner Glass Top Stove Tappan Microwave Oven Mr. Coffee Coffee Maker Isotherm Refrigerator Ample Storage Carbon Monoxide Dectector
- Cockpit & Helm
- Open Cockpit with Radar Arch Bimini Top Full Camper Canvas Cockpit Carpet (unused) Double Helm Seating Fully Equipped Helm Cockpit Lounge with Table Wet Bar Freshwater Shower Electric Engine Hatch for Easy Access
- Electronics & Navigation
- Raymarine C70 Chart Plotter with DSM Depth / Fish Sounder Raymarine 54 VHF Radio Ritchie Compass Uniden Digital Depth Sounder 15" Sharp Flat Screen TV with DVD Player Kenwood Tuner with CD Changer
- Deck & Hull
- Stainless Steel Bow Rail Jabsco Remote Spot Light Delta Anchor and Rode Simpson Lawrence 600 Windlass Foredeck Sun Pad Walkthrough Windshield Swim Platform with Boarding Ladder Transom Locker Cockpt Mooring Cover
- Kohler 5-kW Generator with Sound Shield 327 Hours Recent Service and Tuned Up 50-amp Shore Power with 50' Cables 12 / 120 Votlage Circuits Mariner Battery Charger Three 27 Batteries (two are new) Marine Air 10000 BTU Reverse Cycle HVAC
- Twin 280-hp Volvo Penta 5.7 OSi Sterndrive Engines Engine Warranty Through October 29, 2012 Fully Serviced by Volvo (April 2012) New Risers and Manifolds Only 470 Hours of Use DuoProp Composite Sterndrives Freshwater Flush Three Bilge Pumps Two Bilge Blowers Automatic Fire Suppression
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.