- 44 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
EXCELLENT BUYING OPPORTUNITY ON THIS
440 ISLAND PACKET
This one owner cruising vessel is in bristol condition inside and out !!!
Shows, Looks and Runs like New.
Whatever your pleasure may be, "Sun's Spot"
can cruise the intercoastal, islands or bluewater in total comfort.
If you are in the market for a 44 IP .....
this vessel must be seen and on your list.
Owners are buying another vessel and want this sailing yacht sold NOW.
Bring all offers.
- Accommodations Overview
- This warm and inviting vessel has a two Stateroom layout. The Master Stateroom is full beam forward with private en-suite Head with separate shower. The Guest Stateroom is aft. The Guest Head can be accessed from the Salon companionway and the Guest Stateroom and also has separate shower. The Salon starboard settee converts to a double berth and both Salon settees can double as seaberths. All interior joinery is teak with a satin finish. Teak cabinetry with satin finish. Teak and holly flooring. Throw rugs and pillows throughout convey. Abundant light and air flow. Custom LED overhead lighting with dimmer switches. (4) Hella fans. OceanAir overhead hatch screens and covers. Peek-A- Boo shades throughout. White fiberglass ceilings. Ample stainless steel sea rails are throughout.
- Main Salon
- The Salon/ Dinette is mid-ship to starboard. J-Shaped blue UltraLeather settee to starboard converts to double berth and has storage under. Accent pillows. Island Packet's signature fold-up and fold-out bulkhead-mounted teak table (stores away when not in use) for dining or entertaining. Wine glass and beverage storage cabinet above table (closed when table is folded). Storage lockers with tambour doors, book and storage shelves, outboard of settee. (3) Stainless steel ports with screens. Salon to port. Blue UltraLeather settee with storage under. Accent pillows. Wet hanging locker with louvered door. Television locker with Samsung 27” flat screen TV and tambour door. Storage locker with tambour door. (3) Stainless steel ports with screens. (1) Hella fan. (1) Opening deck hatch with Ocean air screen/shade. (2) 120V AC Outlets. Additional information: Both settees can double as seaberths. (13) LED lights (port and starboard). Teak and holly flooring. Throw rugs.
- Nav Station
- Forward-facing center is to starboard between the Galley and the Salon. Blue UltraLeather bench seating for two with large storage area in base (Pre-wired and plumbed for generator). Large inlaid chart table with storage inside. Custom deep drawer for flat chart storage. Substantial nav/electronics panel with master AC/DC electrical panels. (2) LED lights. (1) 120V AC outlet. (1) 12V DC outlet.
- U-Shaped gourmet Galley is to starboard. Frigoboat dual cold plate, keel cooled refrigerator and freezer with digital controls and dual double-gasketed lids with gas assist support struts. Force 10 gimbaled (3) burner propane stove with oven, broiler, sea rails and cover. LP gas control. Tappan stainless steel microwave oven. Solid surface countertops with fiddles. Double stainless steel sinks with covers. Hot and cold water with single lever European-style faucet. Ample storage under sink with teak louvered door. Storage cabinetry with teak tambour doors. Open plate storage shelf aft. (2) Additional storage lockers with teak louvered doors. Sea Gull IV water filter system. Fresh water hand pump. Slide out trash bin. (2) 120V AC GFCI outlets. (2) 10lb Aluminum LPG tanks. Overhead hatch with Ocean Air screen/shade. (1) Stainless steel opening port with screen. (5) LED interior lights. (1) Hella fan. Fiberglass non-skid sole. (1) Fire extinguisher and “fire port” into Engine Room.
- Master Stateroom
- The Master Stateroom is full beam forward with private en-suite Head with separate shower. Marine queen walk-around berth to starboard. Hinged berth raises with gas supported struts to access ample storage under. (2) Large hanging lockers with louvered doors. (2) Storage lockers. Dressing seat with blue UltraLeather upholstery to port. (3) Stainless steel opening ports with screens. (1) Hella 12V DC fan. (10) LED interior lights. (2) 120V AC outlets. (1) Fire extinguisher. En-suite Master Head VacuFlush marine toilet. Vanity with solid surface countertop with stainless steel sink and storage below with louvered door. Single lever spigot. (6) Mirrored storage lockers above counter. (2) Large storage drawers. Custom mirror. Separate large fiberglass stall shower with molded-in seat, shower wand and bi-fold acrylic doors. 120V AC GFCI outlet with water proof cover. Opening overhead hatch with OceanAir screens/shade. Stainless steel opening port with “Peek-A-Boo” shade. (5) LED interior lights. Non-skid fiberglass sole.
- Guest Stateroom
- The Guest Stateroom is aft. Large offset queen berth. Hinged berth raises with gas supported struts to access ample storage under. (3) Hanging lockers with louvered doors. Abundant storage cabinets, bins, and shelves. Overhead hatch with Ocean Air screen/shade. (1) Stainless steel opening port with shade. (6) LED interior lights. (1) Hella fan. Teak entry door with louvers. Private access to Guest Head. Access to the port lazarette locker.
- Guest / Day Head
- The Guest / Day Head is aft with access door near the companionway in the Main Salon and a private door for access from the Guest Stateroom. VacuFlush marine toilet. Vanity with solid surface countertop, stainless steel sink and storage below with teak louvered door. Single lever faucet. Mirrored storage cabinets. Separate large fiberglass stall shower with molded-in seat, shower wand and bi-fold acrylic doors. (1) Stainless steel opening port with screen and Peek-A-Boo shade. (5) LED interior lights. (1) Hella fan. 120V AC GFCI outlet. Non-skid fiberglass sole.
- Electronics and Navigation Equipment
- Raymarine E120 Chart Plotter/ GPS. Raymarine R10 4kW Digital Radar mounted on mast. Raymarine ST60 Wind, Depth, Speed Log. Raymarine Raystar 125 GPS Sensor. Raymarine SCG Auto Pilot with ST-6002 controls. Raymarine RK300 GPS/Instrument Repeater at the Nav Station. ICOM M504 VHF Radio with ICOM Command Mic 2. Hailer (mast mounted). SSB Insulated Backstay antenna and Ground Plate. Ethernet connection. TV Antenna (mast mounted with amplifier).
- Kyocera 210 Watt solar panel with Blue Sky Solar controller and display for solar panel. (5) Lifeline Group 27 AGM batteries (house bank) with total capacity of 475 amp hours. (1) Lifeline Group 27 AGNM battery (engine start). Xantrex battery monitor. Promariner galvanic isolator with remote status panel. ProSine 1800 Watt inverter with remote control panel at Nav Station. High output Balmar 100-amp alternator with smart regulator. Charles 5000 series 60-amp 3-stage battery charger. Deluxe custom electrical panel with (26) 12V DC breakers and (5) 120V AC breakers (panel is generator ready). Separate breaker panel for Muir windlass. Dual 30 amp AC dockside inlets. 50' 30 amp Shore power cord.
- Deck Equipment and Features
- Includes Achilles 9'6" Dinghy. Helm seat cushion with backrest. Engine panel adjacent to Helm in covered alcove. Lewmar steering pedestal. Leather covered steering wheel. 12 volt Outlet at pedestal. Canvas covers for all deck hatches, primary winches, and pedestal. Offshore style bimini/dodger with Strataglass front windows on stainless steel frame. Dodger with covers and aft grab rails. Full length, ergonomically shaped Cockpit seating. Cockpit cushions. Cockpit table. Dual deep seat lockers. Cockpit storage bins for all sail control lines. Wide coamings with numerous storage bins. (4) Extra harness pad eyes. (2) 2" Cockpit scuppers. Exterior teak in good condition. Welded stainless steel mast rails. Double lifelines with stainless steel bow and stern rails. (3) Stainless steel Dorade vents. Masthead anchor light. Masthead/tricolor light on masthead. Foredeck/ steaming light. Navigation lights. (13) Opening ports with screens. (8) Hatches with OceanAir screens and shades. Muir Cheetah 2500 electric anchor windlass (factory installed) with foot switches and cockpit controls. Muir heavy duty chain stopper. Large anchor locker with overhead deck hatch and large, divided rode bins with hooks for lines/fenders/gear. Delta 45# Anchor with 300' 3/8" chain. Anchor wash down system. Kato Dinghy Davits (6:1 lifting blocks). Lifesling - Inflatable model. Fishing rod holders. (2) Island Packet stainless steel step plates. Large swim platform with twin molded-in steps to port and starboard to deck. Hot and cold shower on swim platform. Hide-away swim ladder under flush mounted panel. Emergency boarding ladder in swim ladder compartment. Magma Grill. West Marine outboard motor mount. Engine Room: Extensive sound control with premium lead-lined insulating foam and gasketed access door in Galley and access panels behind Companionway stairs, Aft Cabin Door, and under berth area in Aft Cabin.
- Sails and Rigging
- Anodized aluminum spar. All sails are Quantum and are in very good condition. In-mast vertically battened roller furling Quantum mainsail. 110% Roller furling Quantum genoa in high modulus Dacron with UV sun panel. Roller furling Quantum staysail in high modulus Dacron with UV sun panel. Harken roller furling on Staysail and genoa. Sparcraft Rigid boom vang. Hoyt self-tracking/ vanging staysail boom. Upgraded Garhauer traveler and running blocks. Cockpit storage bins for all sail control lines. (2) Upgraded Electric Lewmar chrome Ocean Series 54CST Primary Winches. Main halyard led to Lewmar chrome Ocean Series 30CST 2-speed winch on mast. Mainsail roller furling control lines led to Cockpit thru stoppers to Lewmar chrome Ocean Series 44CST winch. Main sheet and spare main halyard led to Cockpit thru stoppers to Lewmar chrome Ocean Series 44CST 2-speed winch. Genoa halyard led to Lewmar chrome Ocean Series 30CST 2-speed winch on mast. Staysail sheet led to Cockpit thru stopper to Lewmar chrome Ocean Series 16CST. Staysail halyard led to Lewmar chrome Ocean Series 8CST winch on mast. Spinnaker halyard with stopper on mast. (2) Secondary cockpit winches (spinnaker) – Lewmar chrome Ocean Series 16CST. Mast pulpits.
- Mechanical Equipment and Engine Details
- Single 2011 75hp Yanmar JHE4TBE Fresh Water Cooled Engine. Rubber isolation mounts on reinforced fiberglass bed with integral oil pan. Mechanical fuel pump. Charles digital Duo Charge controller. SidePower 6hp Bow Thruster joystick Helm control. 3-Blade fixed propeller. Racor fuel filter system with water separator and vacuum gauge mounted to engine access door (momentary switch for bleeding lines). Auxiliary electric fuel pump (assists in bleeding engine). Heavy duty Rule 3700 automatic bilge pump. 11-Gallon water heater with engine heat exchanger. Automatic shower sump pumps. Accu-gage tank systems monitor. Drain pump with strainers for refrigerator compartments. (2) VacuFlush marine toilets. Macerator. Static discharge system. ThermoCure resin infused fiberglass holding tank. (3) Fire Extinguishers. CO detector. Emergency tiller. Yanmar Spare Parts Kit.
- Personal items.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact Central Listing Agents - Jerry Wheeler - 830-377-7463 or Barry Lipoff - 941-587-4229