PRIVATE OWNER VESSEL - NEVER CHARTERED
FUEL-EFFICIENT OFFSHOR POWER CAT - 40% REDUCTION IN FUEL CONSUMPTION AT SAME SPEED - COMPARED TO SIMILAR SIZED MONO-HULL
THE HIGHLAND IS A TRAWLER CATAMARAN - This means greater stability, improved safety and a longer range, with excellent performance at sea.
THE HIGHLAND REMAINS STABLE - affording great comfort on the fly-bridge and inside.
TWIN ENGINES - EASY MANOEUVERING -- TWICE THE SAFETY
SEPARATE MASTER STATEROOM IN STARBOARD HULL - TWO GUEST CABINS IN PORT HULL -- ONE HEAD w/SHOWER
ALL NEW INTERIOR AND EXTERIOR CUSHIONS
TRAWLER CATAMARANS by Fountaine Pajot - Trawler’s range of power catamarans represents the pinnacle of boating excellence, combining outstanding offshore performance, cutting-edge technology and exceptional fuel consumption rates.
Designed by the renowned team of architects, Joubert Nivelt, Trawler Catamarans have capably taken on the world’s toughest waters with more than 200 vessels delivered. These owners have conquered the English Channel, North Sea, Bay of Biscay, Golf Stream, trade routes plus the Indian and Southern oceans in the last ten years.
She has been designed with standard features across the range that maximise performance, comfort and safety. -
SEE FULL SPECS
- Dimentions and Specs
- Length : 34 ft 10.35 meters Beam : 14.60 ft 4.45 meters Draft : 3. ft 0.95 meters Water tank : 75 US gallons 285 liters Diesel tank : 2 x 105 US gallons 2x400 liters Holding 12 gal 45 liters Displacement unloaded : 12,600 lbs 6.3 T Portside : 2 double cabins Starboard : 1 double cabin and 1 bathroom Architects : Joubert-Nivelt ENGINES Motors : 2 * 75 HP VOLVO Diesels CV/HP D2 Engine hours - 902 Port, 944 Starbd Cruising speed 8 kts max speed 16 kts Range : 1000 Miles at 8 knots
- FULLY AIR CONDITIONED THREE PRIVATE CABINS OWNER'S CABIN: - in Aft section of Starboard hull Queen berth - Hanging locker - additional storage lockers and shelving · Access through wooden door · Double bed (approx. 1.40 x 2 m) · Large front-accessed stowage space · Spacious closet with hanging space and shelves · 1 coat hook · Ventilation via hull porthole · Curtain on porthole · Main lighting - 2 halogen lights and 2 bedside reading lights Dressing closet : · Access via stairway · closet space · Bookshelf · Technical area · 1 coat hook · Main lighting -1 halogen light Bathroom : · Access through wooden door from dressing closet · Counter top with built-in washbasin · Stowage shelves and mirror · Hot and cold water, mixer tap, and built-in shower · Hand-operated marine toilet (large) with holding tank · Bathroom accessories (toilet tissue holder + towel rail) · Shower drained by electrical pump · Ventilation via 1 deck hatch · 1 neon light GUEST CABINS - (2) Identical guest cabins in Port hull, one Fore, and one Aft Double sized berths - hanging lockers - additional storage lockers and shelves Aft cabin · Access through wooden door at bottom of companionway · Double bed (approx. 1.40 x 2 m) · Large front accessed stowage space under bed · Large closet with hanging space and shelves · 1 coat hook · Ventilation via hull porthole · Curtain on porthole · Main lighting - 2 halogen spotlights + 2 bedside reading lights Passageway : · 1 coat hook Forward cabin · Access through wooden door at bottom of companionway · 1 closet with hanging space · Double bed (approx. 1.15/0.60x2 m) · Stowage space under the bed, front access · Shelf on one side of bed · 1 coat hook · Ventilation via deck hatch · 1 halogen spotlight + 2 bedside reading lights Separation of living areas This Trawler Catamaran has been designed to separate the social and private areas for optimal space and serenity. Socialising and entertaining can be enjoyed in the spacious saloon and galley, which feature panoramic views, quality furnishings, abundant storage and easy integration of lounge and cockpit areas. The main decks are designed on one level so no steps up or down are required for entry from the cockpit to the main saloon. Tranquil and private cabins Cabins for the owner and crew are very private due to the twin hulls, with no single bulkheads required between the cabins. Fore and aft cabin arrangement offers true threebin version without compromising space and storage. Each cabin enjoys generous dimensions, great headroom, wide passageways, and is situated well away from the engine rooms, ensuring they are quiet and fume-free retreats. The cabins feature excellent ventilation systems and natural lighting, courtesy of the generous portholes. There is also spacious access to the large beds. Saloon: All new interior cushions · Saloon accessible through 2 full length sliding glass doors + 1 non-opening panel · Panoramic view through non-opening picture windows · 1 wooden table and bench seating for 8 people · Wooden stowage unit under picture windows : stowage space with shelving, space for refrigerator · Stainless steel cable on edge of port polyester top · Stainless steel hand rail on bench seat back rest · Ventilation via 1 front-opening hatch on roof + 1 deck hatch · Curtains on starboard and port aft side picture windows · Curtain on cockpit entrance bay window · Lighting - 5 halogen spotlights Galley: · U-shaped kitchen · Gel-coat work top · Synthetic resin serving hatch through to cockpit · 12V 1101 refrigerator · 1 stainless steel sink Ø300mm · 1 draining board · 1 trash compartment accessed from top · Hot and cold-pressure water faucet · 1 stainless steel 3 burner gas stove with saucepan holders · 1 microwave oven · Stowage under microwave oven · Stowage behind worktop · Stowage locker under worktop · 1 cupboard under sink · Ventilation via 1 opening side port light above hob · 2 x halogen spotlights
- Electrical and Electronics
- ELECTRICAL: 30 Amp Shore Power 110v Electrical circuit - Inverter Battery charger 12v power circuit : · 1 set of onboard batteries to port, port engine 300A/h · 1 starboard engine battery 100A/h · Each set of batteries recharged via engine alternator 115A / 12V · Manual back-up link between both sets of batteries · Remote control battery trip switch in saloon 12V electricity distribution board : · General 12V electricity distribution panel protected by breakers · Voltmeter for the 2 groups of batteries · Free sockets for additional equipment ELECTRONICS: Autopilot GPS - Chart plotter Depth Sounder Speed Log Compass VHF radio ENTERTAINMENT: TV DVD Player CD Player AM/FM Stereo Cockpit Speakers
- Motors : 2 * 75 HP VOLVO Diesels CV/HP D2 (600 hours) Engines and transmission: · 2 x 75 hp engines · Engines with electrical throttles · Hydraulic gearbox · Direct Ø35 mm high-resistance stainless steel shaft drive · Lubrication-free shaft seal, water-cooled via a thru-hull skin fitting · 2 three-blade propellers · Saltwater filter · Engine cooled via heat exchanger · Control panel with twin engine controls at helm post Fuel circuit by engine : · 1 diesel tank · 1 electric gauge · 1 fuel pre-filter/water separator with alarm · 1 fuel engine filter · 1 fuel shut-off valve with remote control FULLY AIR CONDITIONED w/REVERSE CYCLE HEAT Electric -Automatic bilge pump, and Manual bilger pump Electric windlass Plumbing · 1 x freshwater tank with electric gauge · 1 electric pump and pressurized storage tank · 1 water heater (24l) · 1 electrical automatic bilge pump (2m3/h) in each engine hold · 1 electrical bilge pump (2m3/h) and drainage in each hull · 1 hand-operated external bilge pump
- Hull and Deck
- Dinghy Davits Aft Swim ladder COCKPIT · Spacious cockpit (2m x 4m approx.) Cockpit dining table Cockpit shower · 1 cupboard for bottled gas under gangway steps · Large locker under flying bridge · 1 waterproof 12V outlet · 2 watertight spotlights 2 technical holds · Access via polyester deck hatch equipped with hydraulic struts in cockpit 2 engine holds · Separate engine room · Access via technical hold · High-performance sound proofing · 1 neon light FOREDECK · 1 big locker separated into 3 compartments (2 x mooring gear + 1 stowage space) · Vast sun deck (4mx1.50m approx.) FLYBFRIDGE All New Flybridge Cushions · Access via exterior polyester staircase · 1 hand rail on access to flying bridge · Helm station · 1 canvas helm station protective shield · Double helmsman’s seat with backrest · Large instrument panel · Bench seat for 5 people next to the helm station · Altuglas windshield on flying bridge · Navigation lights · Sun bathing area on aft of flying bridge (2.20mx1.40m approx) with mattress · Fold-down mast with mooring lights · Flagpole · Hydraulic helm system with trimmed steering wheel · 2 rudders linked via hydraulic circuit · 1 steering compass · Windshield wipers with cleaning fluid · Rigid stainless steel guard rail and pulpit · A stainless steel handrail on aft cockpit coming · 2 gates leading to transoms · 1 cold deck shower · 1 swim ladder + 1 handrail · 2 Dinghy davits · 6 mooring cleats (2 foredeck + 2 midships + 2 aft) · 4 fenders · 2 x 15m long dark blue mooring lines · 1 x 1000W electrical windlass protected by breaker · 1 mooring cleat on forward bulwark · Anchor exit under pod with built-in bridle · Anchor davit · Anchor access under polyester deck hatch under forward sundeck · 1 mooring roller on forward bulwark · 4 fixing padeye for life raft
- Safety and Certification
- Boat EU certification : ................ category B: 8 persons, category C: 12 persons . Safety Unsinkability and beachability Trawler Catamarans have been designed to sit on their hulls without any damage to her propellers, shafts and rudders due to fixed skegs. These skegs are also designed to protect the propellers, shafts and rudders and preserve the safety of the vessel in the event of an impact at sea. Twin engines in separate hulls offer peace of mind in the event of a hull taking on water due to grounding or a collision. This is a feature not possible in a monohull without major engineering works.
- Low fuel consumption Her outstandingly low fuel consumption is a primary attraction for many buyers who recognise the savings represented by the vessels’ long range. She offer a minimum of 40 percent reduction in fuel consumption when compared to the performance of a similarly-sized monohull. The reduced drag created by the two hulls plus the efficient wave-piercing action contributes to greatly reduced rates of consumption, and extended range – up to one thousand miles with standard fuel tanks . 2. Exceptional performance, stability and comfort She is renowned for her superior performance in challenging conditions, while maintaining excellent stability and comfort while underway. Higher speeds are achievable in tough conditions due to the semi-displacement hull design. More of the hull remains in the water at higher speeds, softening the ride and reducing stress on the hull from wave impact. She also offers generous freeboard with reinforced hulls and bows to handle the toughest offshore conditions. The hull design offers an impressively dry deck at sea and a stable ride with minimal bounce and roll in dangerous and uncomfortable conditions. Unlike many of its competitors, she are pleasantly quiet, with engines housed with their own dedicated access. CONTACT THE LISTING BROKER TO SEE THIS ECXCEPTIONAL VESSEL
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.