- 34 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 454-cid 350-hp Closed Cooling
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
CURRENT OWNER OF 7-YEARS OFFERS THIS NICELY EQUIPPED AND WELL CARED FOR 1986 SEA RAY 340 SEDAN BRIDGE FOR SALE -- PLEASE SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS.
Freshwater / Great Lakes boat since new this vessel features Twin Crusader 454-cid 350-hp Gas Engine's with 1400 original hours. Notable features include but are not limited to the following: Air-Conditioning & Heat, Head (Vacuflush) w/Vanity/Sink/Shower, Raymarine C80 (Color) GPS w/Chartplotter, AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Player, Full Fly-Bridge Enclosure, Transom Door, Snap-in Snap-out Cockpit Carpeting, and MUCH more!
Broker Notes: Sale includes owners manuals & maintenance records, (2) spare propellers. Head has new pump, new refrigerator, new hot water heater. Shown by appointment only -- Contact listing agent to schedule appointment to board.
The PowerBoat Guide had this to say:
Popular 1980s sedan courted entry-level buyers with rakish styling, expansive accommodations. Wide-open interior with comfortable salon, booth-style dinette, huge stateroom. Salon is dominated by distinctive bottle-and-glass cabinet with sliding tambour doors. Lower helm was a popular option. Topside features include cockpit transom door, fly-bridge seating for six, swim platform. Hatch in cockpit sole provides good engine access.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Forward Stateroom w/Privacy Door Forward Stateroom Hanging Locker to Port Forward Stateroom Drawer Storage Salon w/Dinette Forward to Port Salon w/Sofa to Port Salon w/(2) Chairs to Starboard Head (Vacuflush) w/Vanity/Sink/Shower Screened Sliding Cabin Door Central Vacuum Air-Conditioning & Heat
- Sink Pressure Water System Hot Water Heater Power Vent Refrigerator w/Freezer Stove (Electric) Microwave Oven
- Compass VHF Marine Radio Sum Log (Depth/Speed/Trip-Log) Raymrine C80 (Color) GPS w/Chartplotter AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Player
- (3) Batteries (1) Battery Switch Battery Charger (2) 30-AMP Dockside Shorepower Plug's w/Cord
- Bow Pulpit (1) Forward Deck Hatch w/Screen Transom Door Anchor Locker Snap-in Snap-out Cockpit Carpeting Transom Storage Swim Platform w/Boarding Ladder
- Additional Information
- Full Fly-Bridge Enclosure Trim Tabs Bottom Paint Washdown Pump (Raw-Water) Halon Fire System Engine Sync (3) Windshield Wipers Horn (2) Spare Propellers Owners Manuals Maintenance Records Current Owner of 7-Years FRESHWATER / GREAT LAKES BOAT SINCE NEW!
- Contact listing agent Paul J. Zvonek directly at (586) 634-2300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information or to schedule a showing.