- 50 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
THE SELLER IS LOOKING FOR OFFERS!
PRICE REDUCTION!!! TIME FOR THIS BOAT TO SELL!
Retiring from boating the owner has placed the vessel on the market to sell by her increasingly motivated seller. Well and properly maintained this majestic 50 Hatteras is ready to go. A solid maintenance history makes this 50 Hatteras one to see and consider.
The seller has become increasingly motivated as he has been forced to retire from boating. We understand that the extremely high number of “views” for the vessel on a daily basis is due to the outstanding asking price. There are usually questions relating to the main engines and their overall condition considering the time since the last major overhaul. These 12V71TAB Turbo Diesels generate 900 HP @2300 rpm and propel the 2.5 inch shafts. Steady maintenance over the years has left this engine room in outstanding condition. All systems have been analyzed and have been determined to be well within normal limits. Sera Trial data recorded the Sea Water Return temperatures to be 103 Port and 105 Stbd. Fuel Temp In: 86 degrees and Temp Out was 104 Port and 102 Stbd, Fuel Burn Rate at Full Load 49.7GPH and at Optimum Cruise (70%) a burn rate of 43.0 GPH. Finally Crankcase Pressure at Full Load was 2.61” Port and 3.06” Stbd. Well within the normal limits of 4.0” Crankcase pressure for the “Blow by Test.” She is in good running condition and stands ready to give her new owner(s) hours of enjoyment.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- This 50' Hatteras Convertible features a three stateroom layout with the galley up and the master stateroom amidship. The master stateroom features a queen walkaround berth and ensuite head. The VIP Forward Stateroom has been customized with off set berths and integral drawer storage. The third guest stateroom has over/under bunks and also has access to the guest head; and the full galley utilizes undercounter refrigeration. Main salon highlights a large L-shaped sofa to starboard.
- Main Salon
- Spacious, open and airy describe this main salon well. It is furnished with an L-shaped settee with storage beneath. There is a coffee table and adjacent cabinets all finished in light oak. Beige carpeting and textured beige valences finish the entire area. White Ash woodwork throughout L-shaped sofa w/storage drawers under both Triangular corner soffit stbd. overhead Coffee table Flat Screen Color TV DVD player Stereo receiver Stereo speakers Dinette table Carpeting w/runners Valances w/matching lambrequins Miniblinds Indirect valance lighting Mirrored paneling to galley bar Lunaire Marine Air conditioning/heater controls 24K BTU Electrical panel Wet bar storage Companionway storage
- Master Stateroom
- White Ash woodwork throughout Island double berth w/large drawers & custom headboard Comforter & pillows Built-in nightstands Hanging locker w/light Mirrored aft bulkhead Full- length mirror on companionway door Flat Screen Color TV Master Head& Shower Vacu-flush toilet Large stall shower Exhaust vent Overhead lighting Overhead hatch w/screen Vanity w/sink Wall paper Beige Linoleum floor Medicine cabinet Towel cabinet
- Guest Stateroom 2
- Fully customized by a former Master Carpenter from Merritt Boat Works this stateroom features off set berths. Guest Head Vacu-flush head Large standing shower Exhaust fan Overhead lighting Overhead hatch w/screen Vanity w/sink Wallpaper Beige Linoleum floor Medicine cabinet Cabinet under sink
- Guest Stateroom 3
- White Ash woodwork Upper and lower berths w/underneath drawers Hanging locker w/mirrored door, light and 2 shelves Bedspreads Custom valance w/indirect lighting En-suite door to head Overhead recessed lighting Reading lights Stereo speakers w/controls Carpet
- Sub-zero under counter Refrigeration/Freezer Sharp Carousel II Microwave oven/convection Roper 2-burner Electric Stove Insinkerator Garbage disposal Corian Countertops w/ White Sink Cabinets Drawers Overhead fluorescent lighting Tiled sole Water level gauges Deep oversize sink U-Line Ice Maker
- Fly Bridge
- Hardtop with 3/4 enclosure Mounted helm chair with cover Mounted companion chair w/cover Fiberglass deck w/non-skid Bench seats with cushions and storage Trim tabs control TV antenna Air conditioning compressor in forward locker Marine Stereo /CD with PoplyPlaner Speakers Full VDO instrumentation 110 volt electrical outlet DC electronics panel (under helm) Stereo speakers Windlass control Morse controls-dual set Automatic engine shut-off Deep recessed box for storage Entertainment Televisions: Sharp Aquos 36" LCD Flat Screen (Main Salon) Samsung DVD/VCR Sharp Aquos 19" LCD Flat Screen (Master Stateroom) Stereos: Yamaha RX-530 Stereo Receiver Marantz CD-63SE CD Player in Salon
- Powered by a pair of Detroit Diesel 12v71 TAB engines with a current hour meter reading of 2,357 on the Port Engine and 2,365 on the Starboard Engine. Completely rebuilt in 2003 with all documenting receipts onboard along with ongoing maintenance and partial updates such as new high performance injectors since then. Additional items include: Marine Air 44,000 BTU air conditioner. 24K/10K/10K in three units (2) bilge blowers (3) auto/manual Rule 2000 bilge pumps Emergency engine alarm Cabin controls Bridge controls Halon auto/manual fire extinguishing system Fresh water cooling system Hatteras Custom Monitoring Systems Four (4) Racor Filters Fuel filters Fuel shutoff valve Electric overboard holding head Lube oil storage and transfer system DDEC Controls Raw water sea strainer Hynautic Hydraulic Wheel Steering, Glendinning Engine Synchronizers Bennett trim tabs Transmissions- Twin Disc- DD-232A Trolling Valve Equipped
- Electrical System
- Onan 20kw generator (5,485) MDL4B30366B (4) 8D 12 volt batteries Battery parallel switch Dytek Automatic battery charger 12V/220V AC electrical system Shore Power Inlet 50 Amp 125/250 volt Glendenning Cable Master Two (2) Isolation Transformers
- 8 step ladder to bridge Fiberglass deck w/non-skid Port & Stbd navigation light 360-degree navigation light on hardtop Hailer speaker on forward superstructure Remote stereo Cockpit coaming bloster Coaming pads Transom door w/gate Removable cockpit step San Juan shade Fuel tank inspection plates
- 2002 Novurania Hard Bottom Inflatable dinghy w/40hp. 2001Honda 4-stroke engine Bow Pulpit with anchor roller Fortress FX-37 anchor w/200' of galvanized chain Galley Maid 24 V Anchor Windlass Stainless steel bow rail and stanchions (3) foredeck hatches Spreader lights Search Light Freshwater/Saltwater washdown system Navigation lights Marquipt Davit System Bow rails Wide gunwales Windlass foot controls
- Fishing Equipment
- Pompanette Pedestal Mounted Fighting Chair with Rocket Launcher Fresh & Saltwater Washdown Systems 26 Rod Holders (gunwales, half-tower, and fighting chair) Large Fish Box located centerlineunder aft cockpit sole Two (2) circular in deck dunnage boxes aft cockpit Rupp Triple Spreader (black/gold anodized) Pipewelder's Half Tower with FBG Hardtop Three sided, EZ2CY & Eisenglass enclosure Cockpit Tackle Center San Juan forward cockpit shade Two (2) Half Tower Spreader Lights Two (2) Penn teaser Reels
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Interested parties can click on this link www.affiniti-yacht.com 50’ Hatteras Convertible Sport Fish 1991and proceed to the "Affiniti Listings" tab to view a variety of fine vessels videos and additional photographs. Depending on your Internet connection the load time will vary. Achieve maximum discounting by contacting Central Agent Craig R. Travis @ 561-212-6154 or email@example.com directly to schedule your personal inspections or with any questions that you might have. Discover the Affiniti Advantage!