- 36 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
PRICE REDUCED ANOTHER $10,000 – May 2013 !!
Only Selene 36 on East Coast U.S. !!
Fuel efficient, low hour Cummins 6CTA-430 !!
800+ km Range !!
Bow and Stern Thrusters !!
Over $50,000 in upgrades !!!
Priced just reduced, seller wants offers!!
“Pussyfoot” was commissioned in May 2005 and was featured in the Newport and Annapolis Boat Shows.
She is a proven performer and her larger engine provides extraordinary power while sipping fuel giving her a 800+ km range.
Her teak finished interior is bright and comfortable and
feels like a much larger vessel.
Two Staterooms with In-Suite Heads, nearly stand-up Engine Room, Pilothouse and Flybridge Helm Stations, Raymarine C120 Electronics Package, 3-Zone A/C system, Northern Lights Generator, 2500W Inverter, Fuel Polishing System, Avon Dingy and Motor and
numerous other options and upgrades.
She is being offered by her original owners.
This boat is loaded with options and electronics.
Click on Full Specs to see all she has to offer.
Requires 24 hours notice for showings.
- Accommodations / Overview
- Elegantly appointed teak interior with teak and holly sole features a level of luxury normally found in larger yachts. She provides comfortable accommodations for four. The large master stateroom aft with in suite head features an island queen berth and tons of storage. Forward is a large guest stateroom with large v-berth, in suite head and plenty of storage. The spacious salon features a gourmet galley, raised dinette, and pilothouse helm. Two stateroom and two head layout. Teak wood cabinetry and trim throughout. Teak and Holly flooring throughout. Neutral décor. Corian countertops.
- Salon / Dinette
- L-shaped Ultra-leather settee. Storage under settee. Teak with inlay dining table. Sliding door for salon entrance. Cantalupi dome lighting 12V. Cabin reading lights 12V. Neutral fabrics. Teak and Holly flooring. Engine room hatch. Bamboo Blinds. Self-locking window stoppers. TV cabinet with 17” flat screen TV. Alpine AM/FM/CD Stereo entertainment center.
- Tundra refrigerator and auxiliary three drawer refrigerator/freezer. Force 10 three burner propane stove and oven w/alarm monitor panel. Overhead hanging cabinets with wine glass storage. Drawers and cabinets with shelves under counter. Corian countertops. Stainless steel double sinks with single lever swivel faucet/sprayer. Jabsco 12V DC electric exhaust fan above stove.
- Helm station with full instrument panels w/ digital Amp and volt gauges. Upper console panel box above. Hynautic hydraulic engine control system. Raymarine C120 GPS chartplotter/radar/depth. Raymarine ST-60 Tridata. Raymarine 6001 autopilot. Double wide Hi-seat with foot rest. Sliding door for side deck access. Cantalupi dome lights. Cantalupi step light.
- Master Stateroom
- Center line queen berth with 5” foam mattress. Cedar-lined wardrobe with automatic light. Drawer bureaus and side cabinets. Teak veneer counter top. Teak and Holly flooring. One-piece solid pocket door. Neutral fabrics and bedding. Drapes. Cantalupi dome lights 12V. Reading lights 12V. GFIC outlet 120V. Mainship escape hatch. Mainship screened opening portlights.
- Master Head
- Portside head compartment. Tecma Freshwater toilet 12V. Vanity with porcelain sink and integrated counter top. Single lever faucet. Fiberglass cabinet over head with teak louvered doors. Cantalupi dome lights. Hubble GFIC waterproof AC outlet. Jabsco exhaust fan 12V. Shower room w/ teak removable grating panels at the starboard side. Single lever hot and cold shower faucet. Lights, 12V/110V Mainship opening screenedportlight. Watertight door to engine room.
- Forward Stateroom
- V-berth with 5” foam mattress. Cedar lined hanging locker with automatic light. Drawers under berth. Over berth cabinets. Teak and holly flooring. Cantalupi dome lights 12V. Reading lights 12V. Mainship escape hatch. Mainship screened and opening portlights.
- Forward Head
- Vanity unit with porcelain sink and integrated counter top. Single lever shower faucet. (2) Storage cabinets outboard. (3) Mirrored cabinet doors with teak frame. Tecma freshwater head 12V. Removable teak grating panel. Jabsco exhaust fan 12V. Cantalupi dome lights. Hubble Outlet GFIC 120V Stainless steel tissue paper holder.
- Electronics and Navigation Equipment
- Flybridge: Raymarine C120 GPS/12” Chartplotter/radar/depth. Cartridges for New England and Canadian waters. Raymarine 6001 Autopilot . Raymarine ST-60 Tridata. ICOM 602 VHF. Ritchie 4.5” Compass. VDO rudder indicator. Lower Helm: Raymarine C120 GPS/12” Chartplotter/radar/depth. Raymarine 6001 Autopilot. Raymarine ST-60 Tridata. Command Mic for ICOM 602 VHF. Ritchie 6” Compass. VDO rudder indicator. Cartridges for New England and Canadian waters.
- Electrical System
- Northern Lights 8KW Generator. Mastervolt 2500 Inverter and battery charger . Lifeline AGM Batteries. Battery Parallel Switch. Dockside electrical cables 50 amp with male end adaptor. Electrical system 12Vdc/120Vac/220Vac systems. Newmar 30 amp galvanic isolator. AC/DC control panel with polarity indicator lights, meters and breakers. Copper bonding strap with ground cable attachments. Two zinc plates at transom.
- Deck Equipment and Features
- Flybridge center helm station with console box. Stainless steel destroyer type steering wheel. Two Todd helm seats on flybridge. Flybridge L-shaped settee and table. Storage under settee. Polar wash basin with Scandvik folding faucet. Stainless steel destroyer type steering wheel. Forespar aluminum alloy hinged mast and boom. Buff colored Bimini canvas top. Muir windlass with controls on foredeck, pilothouse and flybridge. Self-launching anchor roller. Muir chain stopper. 35# Delta Fastset anchor with 300’ 5/16” chain. Fortress FX-23 anchor w/ 50’ HT chain and 250’ ¾” nylon rode. FRP bow pulpit with wash dam. Coast Guard Approved Safety Package. Aqua Signal Navigation Lights (COLREGS). AFI air horn. Fiberglass decks with molded inlay pattern non-skid. Cockpit settee with storage and blue Sunbrella cushion. Lazarette hatch in cockpit with teak steps. Lazarette with excellent storage and access to steering gear, inverter and battery bank. Swim platform with stainless steel #316 boarding ladder. Transom gate with step plate. Scandvik transom Hot/Cold shower. Side deck gates port and starboard. Perko exterior courtesy lights. Exalto windshield wipers and freshwater wash. Fenders and Lines. Mainship stainless steel #316 opening portlights. Mainship stainless steel #316 hatches for fwd. and aft staterooms. Aluminum alloy window frames with powder coated paint. Airtex port and starboard sliding doors. Stainless steel #316 solid upper and lower dual fender rails. Stainless steel #316 hand rails for fore, aft and flybridge decks. Stainless steel bracket for fenders. Teak cap rails for side and aft deck. Freeing port for fore, side, aft and flybridge decks. Teak Burgee and flag staffs. Stainless steel #316 bow and stern flag pole sockets. Avon 310 RIB with 2008 Yamaha 4HP four stroke. Ocean Marine stainless steel davits. International anti-fouling paint. International Gelshield primer coating. International boot top line.
- Mechanical Equipment and Engine Details
- Water tight engine room door. Single Cummins 6CTA-430, 430HP (475 hours as of 5/12). Hynautic hydraulic engine control system at each helm station. Freshwater cooling system. Bronze basket internal sea water strainers. Racor Fuel filters and water separator for engine. Algae-X FP 500 fuel polishing system. Aqua #22 propeller shaft (dia. 2”) PYI dripless shaft seal. Faster NiAlBr 4 blade propeller . FRP drip pan under engine. Hydraulift FRP wet box muffler. Full protected rudder w/ #316 stainless steel rudder shaft. Engine overheat and low oil pressure alarms. Fluorescent engine room light. Soundown Engine room sound insulation system includes; dampening tiles, 3” sound insulation foam and aluminum perforated plate. CruiseAir AC/Heat/Dehumidify, (3) zones with SMKII digital controls. SidePower 8hp bow and stern thrusters with added 230 amp Balmar alternator. Deluxe engine panel with instrumentation and engine alarm system. Sea-Fire engine room suppression system. Magnetic fuel sight gauge for each fuel tank. Engines fuel ballvalve shut off. Rule bilge pumps with automatic float switches. Whale manual bilge pump. Rule sump pumps with automatic float switches. FRP Holding tank with Y-valve and overboard and deck discharge. Sea cocks on all hull fittings. Hynautic hydraulic steering pilot house and fly bridge. Emergency tiller. Bennett trim tabs.
- Personal Items.
- Broker's Comments
- Pussyfoot is a one owner vessel that was commissioned in May 2005, has been yard maintained since new, indoor stored in the winter months and the owners live aboard her during the summer. She is in exceptional condition and shows very little wear. Her superstructure has been sealed with Awlgrip Awlcare. Owners have done over $50,000 in upgrades including: Raymarine C120 Electronics package at both helms, Avon dingy and motor, davit system, Algae-X fuel polishing system, Mastervolt inverter and many other upgrades. I was very impressed by her excellent overall condition and maintenance. She is ready for new owners to appreciate all she has to offer.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact Dean Roussinos - Owner's Listing Agent - 941-773-2263