- 40 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Penta Turbo
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
In 2011, after the vessel was left outside to dry for four months, the bottom was sanded and then five coats of epoxy polyamide were applied, and three coats of anti-fouling, the rubber shaft ring and the anode were replaced. There were not any blister marks that existed. The rudder shaft is in very good condition
In 2010, the engine had about 2,500 hours. Owner decided to do a complete overhaul. Since then the engine has had around 150 hours of use.
1) Why you bought this boat? I bought this boat because of its well respected reputation and its exceptional interior finishes. Also, an excellent equipment deck to make this boat very fast and maneuverable for competitions. Furthermore, it possesses a steel chassis which is included in the fiberglass to make this a very resistant and secure vessel in case of coalition, and its displacement of water is of more than 18,000 pounds.
2) What you love about the boat? The reason why I love this boat is because after having navigated in a submarine for a good number of years, out of love for my country and for the sea, the need to maintain this sailing tradition has perpetually set upon my shoulders. And that is where this boat has come in. This boat has given me the ability to keep alive the powerful tradition of being a sailor, feeling in my ribs every wave of the sea, listening to every sound of the mast as it cuts through the winds, sharing with my boat the excitement of reaching the next port and experiencing the next new horizon.
3) Your best times on the boat? A trip from La Guaira, Venezuela, to the island of La Tortuga and then to Puerto La Cruz, Venezuela in very bad weather. During this time, I experienced first-hand how this boat cuts fluidly through the waves, and it was rather when I would feel or hear any hits coming from the waves as they would hit the boat.
4) What would buyers love about the boat? The buyers are going to love the beauty of this boat, in addition to how extremely comfortable and how well-equip it is for sailing. Also, its strength and secureness makes it that much more attractive to any buyer/sailor.
5) Why are you selling? Need to put my son through graduate school.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- It has space to sleep a total of 9 adults, 6 in three cabinets plus 3 more in the main seating areas. Two bathroom (1 with electric toilet and 1 with manual toilet).
- Gas kitchen with three burners and an oven. Two deep sinks INOX, cool plate fridge with compressor in the engine, electric water pressure, fresh water foot pump, and kitchen equipment (plates, stainless steel pans and pots, utensils, etc.)
- Sails & Rigging
- Sloop (can be modified to Cutter), genoa with furling, main sail Rizo , two winches in the mast and eight in the cockpit, in every side of the cockpit there is a system of pulleys to tense the mast, back stay has a manual tense system
- VHF and manual VHF, Single Side Band with Antenna tuner, Garmin manual GPS with map of the Caribbean, Magellan fixed GPS with charts and maps, Wind meter, Wind Direction meter, Autohelm 6000 auto-pilot,
- 110 volt/60cycles, two batteries G-27, 40 amps alternator in the engine, new 2000 watts gas generator, Wind generator, Electric windlass for the anchor, electric fans in the cabinets, battery charger, master switch, electric panel 12volt DC and 110 AC, panel with automatic switches,
- 9 feet Dingy Caribe hard bottom with 3 HP engine, Bruce anchor, 25 feet chains and 100 feet rope, Auxiliary anchor for aluminum guardian, all the deck is cover with Umbrella brand fabric including dodger and Bimini, traveler for main sail, swing ladder for swimmers in the back of the vessel, life raft for seven adults (the ones used in airplanes – the certificate is expired), all the deck is cover in teak, tangon, a second dinner table in the cockpit for outside dining.