- 35 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 3208 TA
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
The Cabo 35 Express is one very popular boat because it offers comfort and accommodations for a handful of anglers. Offsides is ready to fish and cruise. Pipewelders tuna tower and fishing equipment like transom live well offer everything for the fishing enthusiast.
- The Cabo 35 Express is one very popular boat because it offers comfort and accommodations for a handful of anglers. Offsides is ready to fish and cruise. Pipewelders tuna tower and fishing equipment like transom live well offer everything for the fishing enthusiast.
- Teak and holly sole Forward berth Overhead hatches Dinette Over/under berth to starboard Galley to port Forward storage for rods P & S Color TV Air conditioning Storage
- Kenyon single burner stove Sharp microwave SS sink Teak cabinets above and below Norcold refrigerator/freezer Pressure water Hot water heater- 11 gals
- Corian counter top SS sink Storage below vanity Mirror Vacu Flush head Pressure water Exhaust fan Port hole Shower
- Helm seat VDO gauges Electronics package Windshield vent Chart view area to port Engine inspection hatch Seating to port Toggle switches Engine start/stop Windshield wipers
- Garmin 2010C color chartplotter/GPS Furuno 64 mile radar Icom IC-M45 VHF radio Ritchie compass 5” Furuno color machine
- Coaming pads Fresh & salt water wash downs Cockpit freezer Electrical 30 amp hook up Transom livewell Fish box in sole
- Fishing Equipment
- Pipewelders tuna tower Outriggers Transom live well Fish boxes in sole Bait prep center Tackle drawers Transom door w/ gate Wash downs
- Pipewelders tuna tower Trim tabs Bronze rudders Bronze thru hulls Bow pulpit SS bow rail Lewmar windlass Transom door & gate Nibral propellers – 3 blades 24 X 24 Bronze 12” struts Aquamet 1 ¾” SS shafts Aluminum fuel tanks Seastar hydraulic steering 12V horn Plow anchor
- Engine Room
- Twin CAT 3208 TA/435 HP diesel engines/5155 hours Phasor 6.5 kW diesel generator Dripless shaft logs Oil change system Trim tab actuators Fireboy 20 lb halon bottle Bilge blowers Bilge pumps- (2) Rule 2000 w/ auto switch A/C compressors Batteries and battery charger Racor fuel filters Hot water heater- 11 gals
- Westerbeke 5.0 kW diesel generator 12V- DC/ 120V – AC system 8 D batteries- (2) (1) Group 27 house battery Newmar Phase III auto battery charger Battery switches AC/DC electrical panel in salon Dual 30 amp shore cords
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact ID:BN