Low hour, well appointed and has several upgrades.
This is a must see express!
- Beam: 14' Draft: 3' 6" Displacement: 28,000 lbs Cruise Speed: 25 knots Max Speed: 30 knots Engines: Caterpillar Engine Model: 3196 HP: 660 Hours: 710 Fuel Tank: 492 Gallons Water Tank: 107 Gallons Holding Tank: 60 Gallons
- SMX CruiseAir air conditioning Bomar hatch Overhead lighting (4) Port holes Hi gloss cherry interior Haier flat screen TV Blinds Large U-shaped sofa with storage Hi-lo cherry dinette table with inlay Full salon runners JVC tape VHS and CD with tuner
- Large stainless steel sink Two-burner stove Sharp convection microwave oven U-line icemaker Overhead storage Refrigerator with freezer China storage
- Master Stateroom
- Queen bed Overhead lighting 15" Flatscreen TV JVC DVD SMX CruiseAir air conditioning Bomar hatch (2) Port holes Private head with separate shower Vanity Hanging locker Drawer under bed Curtains Reading lights
- VIP Stateroom
- Side by side bunks Overhead lighting TV with VCR JVC Stereo with DVD Port hole Private head and shower Storage under bed Hanging locker
- Electronics & Navigational Equipment
- Raymarine E120 Raymarine E80 (2) Raymarine ST60 speed and depth Raymarine 6000 autopilot Horizon VHF Remote spotlight Clarion CD tuner 4" Compass Depthsounder Log-speedomoeter Wind speed and direction Navigation center GPS TV set DVD player Radio CD Player Cockpit speakrs Sat TV VHF in salon
- Electrical System
- Shore power inlet Generator Sidepower bow thruster Engine sync
- Cockpit cushions Cockpit table Cockpit shower Teak decks Cockpit cover Grill Sink Refrigerator Electronics cover
- Deck Equipment
- Bow rail Aft sun pad Electric windlass Tender storage with hydraulic lift Separate generator room; Onan with 671 hours, 6/1/12 Extended sun shade Overhead lighting in arch Speakers Windshield wipers Forward sun pad Passrielle (Opacmair)
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.