- 38 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- D-6 common rail diesel
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
ENCORE is a fine example of the spectacular Hinckley 38 Convertible. She was built by a knowledgeable Hinckley Owner and outfitted accordingly. Available now for this season.
- ENCORE is a late model Hinckley Talaria 38 Runabout Convertible and has had light use with only has 200 engine hours on her 435-hp Volvo engines. This Talaria 38R Convertible has been constantly maintained and upgraded by Hinckley since new and is ready to go!!
- HULL and DECK
- Flag Blue Awlgrip topsides. Cream decks with matching non-skid Cream double boot stripe. Black bottom Construction: Hull is DualGuard® Composite construction Kevlar® E-glass skin with balsa and Corecell® core carbon fiber inner skin, SCRIMP® with vinylester resin. Deck and cockpit are E-glass with balsa and Corecell® core, SCRIMP® molded with vinylester resin. Foredeck, side decks, cockpit, and aft sundeck have a painted Tan colored (Moondust) nonskid finish. Stainless steel half-round on fiberglass molded rub rail. Marelon® ball-valve seacocks. Hinckley designed heavy-duty fiberglass swim platform has teak decking, stainless steel mounting brackets and half round rubrail.Telescoping, stainless steel, 3-step folding swim ladder stores under swim platform to the port side. Deck Features : Self-draining forward anchor locker with flush hatch and electric windlass system. Custom 316L stainless steel Hinckley bow chocks. Tapered, varnished teak toe rail with Hinckleyprofile. (2) 10" bow cleats, (2) 10" stern cleats, (4) 8" spring cleats amidship, all pop-up 316L stainless steel. Stainless steel half-round rub rail on solid molded fiberglass. Single low-profile polished stainless steel hatch with Ocean Air Sky Screen on trunk cabin top. Custom curved, varnished teak handrails on the cabin top.
- Additional Equipment
- Varnished teak bow burgee staff with flush socket Stern mounted 4 ft. varnished teak staff with flush socket Life jackets Hand-held flare kit Running lights (2) Fire extinguishers (4) Dock lines (2) Fenders Muir electric windlass with folding stainless steel roller and remote control. Windlass to Delta anchor with 25’ stainless steel chain and 150’ rode. Exterior windshield cover Teak side-deck step blocks.
- COCKPIT OVERVIEW
- The Talaria 38 Runabout has a forward cabin below deck with sliding molded acrylic entry door, accessed down through the companionway between the helm and navigator dash area. Aft of the helm area, wrapping around port and starboard are 3-person seating settees and a double-settee aft in the cockpit facing-forward. This forward-facing settee has removable corner cushions for port or starboard boarding step. Aft of main cockpit seating area is the hydraulically-deployed and retractable convertible top, which covers the helm and the majority of the cockpit seating area. Aft of convertible top storage compartment is a double-size sun pad deck lounge area, with custom fold down chaise lounge back rests. This deck area also lifts automatically to accesses the engine compartment. White courtesy lights located in cockpit foot wells on dimmer switch. Teak cockpit sole The Cockpit and Helm area are finished with: Wrap-around 6-window curved windshield with tempered glass and interior teak trim and cap rail forward. Port and starboard forward windshield wipers with washers. Non skid fiberglass cockpit deck – with direct overboard drain scuppers. Cup holders at helm and passenger seating, as well as forward settees and sun pad. Cockpit shower with hot/cold mixing valve in stern transom compartment. Nonskid finished convertible top storage compartment cover panel.
- COCKPIT WALKTHROUGH
- Forward Cockpit: Forward is the Helm area seating upholstered with Chamois Ultraleather, helm and passenger Stidd seating, with custom Stainless steel pedestals and foot rests. Both seats are powered fore/aft and up/down. Flush watertight cockpit sole hatch offers storage below deck. (4) MB Quarts marine speakers in the cockpit. Helm Station features: Varnished teak instrument pod and dash grab handles. 14" stainless steel steering wheel with varnished wood rim. Engine gauges and controls. 12-volt "cigarette-style" outlet. Trim Tab controls and deflection gauges Helm Nav/Electronics Equipment: Raymarine E120 12" Color Chartplotter. Raystar WAAS GPS antenna. Raymarine DSM 300 sounder module. Horizon PS 2000 VHF radio with RAM mic. ST 6002 Autopilot with Raymarine 53G core pack interfaced toGPS. Sirius satellite weather Custom Hinckley-built mast with FLIR night vision camera and Raymarine camera, interfaced with the Raymarine E 120. Mid-Cockpit: Wrap-around triple settees are located just aft of helm and navigator’s seat area. Stainless steel cup-holders located at the forward end of the settees. Settee cushions are upholstered with Chamois Ultraleather. Hydraulically-deployed convertible top in Haartz 1952 Blue fabric with beige liner. Side and aft curtains for convertible top in matching fabric. Aft Sun Pad: Double-size sun pad upholstered in Outdora, Ivory #5430 fabric. Sunpad also has Terry Cloth covers,one in Very Terry – Oyster #980-24, one in Sand-#980-23 Stamoid Sunpad cover for when boat is not being be used. Stainless Steel drink holders at forward end of sun pad.
- ACCOMMODATIONS BELOW
- Through the forward sliding companionway door is a Cabin finished in satin-varnished cherry and varnished teak and tulipwood sole. Directly to port is a Galley with a Head located to starboard. Forward is the V-settee. Storage lockers across forepeak, outboard and below settee seating. Cedar lined hanging locker with access from starboard v-settee. V-Settee upholstered in Sunbrella Antique Beige fabric. Raised panel varnished cherry lockers doors throughout cabin. Lightweight box drawers with raised panel cherry faces throughout cabin. Stereo system is an Alpine iDA-X100 Digital media receiver and remote control, with an iPod docking station. Alpine KLE -422i IPOD Interface. Alpine RUE-M1rf Remote Control. Sirius Satellite Radio and Weather. (2) MB Quart DKE-116 speakers - on the forward v-berth bulkhead, with varnished trim and cloth covers. Halogen lights on dimmer switch. V-berth filler and cushion. Galley (to port): Galley countertop in Nocturnee Corian, with stove cover. Polished stainless steel single bowl sink with Grohe single lever faucet with hot/cold water. Fully insulated, self draining, top loading refrigerator box with 12-volt condensing unit. Pullout trash container under companionway steps. 110-Volt GE microwave oven - located above sink to port. 110-Volt outlet. Dry/Food cabinet storage lockers with louvered sliding doors. Head (to starboard): Solid cherry paneled door. Head countertop in varnished cherry. Cherry framed mirror located on aft bulkhead above counter. Single polished stainless steel sink bowl with Grohe single lever sink faucet and shower fixture. 12-Volt DC Vacuflush marine head with 35 gallon aluminum holding tank and overboard discharge. Flush mount vent. Shower is molded Gelcoat with non-skid pattern. 110-Volt Outlet MasterVolt inverter control panel.
- Low resistance, heavy copper and sacrificial zinc anode electrical bonding system includes zinc saver: 12-Volt DC Electrical System: Batteries total 420-amp/hrs (2) 24-VoltAGMGroup 31 – 810 CCA start battery. (4) 24-VoltAGMGroup 4D 420-amp/hr house battery. Heavy-duty battery parallel switch – Emergency start capable. (3) 80-Amp 24-VDC battery alternator. (2) Alternators for house batteries and (1) for start. AC/DC Panel using thermal-magnetic breakers with volt and amp meters. Shore Power: Mastervolt inverter/charger with 65-amp 12-volt multi-stage batter charging capability. 50A/250V power cord with power indicator gauges.
- Twin Volvo D-6 435-HP, electronically-controlled, common-rail diesels. 200 hrs. Hydraulic powered 7" bow thruster. Hinckley "JetStick®" steering control system is integrated with bow thruster. Mechanical features include: Racor fuel filter/water separator. Gauges: Tachometer, engine hours, fuel, oil pressure, and water temperature. Alarms: Low engine oil pressure, hydraulic pressure, high water temperature. Oil transfer pump for engine and transmission. Manual hydraulic steering pump. Whale emergency bilge pump in cockpit locker. (3) 3700gph, 24 volt electric bilge pumps with float switches. Baffled and insulated engine air intake. (3)12,000-BTU self-contained air conditioning units: (1) for forward cabin and (2) for each side of cockpit with reverse-cycle heat for V-Settee, galley and head. 9-Kw Northern Lights Genset - supplying 120/240 VAC. (55 hours) Engine box insulated in Mylar-faced acoustical foam with double-gasketed compartment cover under sun pad. Glendenning cord reel - with wireless remote. Transom compartment access. Automatic Fire Suppression system, with helm switch control.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Hinckley Brokerage Offices: SOUTHWEST HARBOR-ME: Broker: Bob Pooler Cell: 207-460-7589 E-mail: email@example.com Office: 207-244-5531 PORTSMOUTH, RI: Broker: Ted Gersen (CPYB) Cell: 401-338-2717 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Office: 401-683-7005 ANNAPOLIS, MD: Broker: Peter Howard (CPYB) Cell: 443-852-0193 E-mail: email@example.com Office: 410-263-0193 STUART- FL: Broker: Prescott Brown Cell: 772-538-2140 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Office: 772-403-5387 NAPLES-FL: Broker: Jack Erbes Cell: 401-418-2188 E-mail: email@example.com Office: 239-261-2879 HARBOR SPRINGS-MI: Broker: Marty Letts Cell: 231-330-3680 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Office: 231-526-4378 CHICAGO-IL: Broker: Ryan McPheeters Cell: 312-860-9474 E-mail: email@example.com MANTOLOKING-NJ : Broker: Jonathan Wilkes Cell: 201-918-1590 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Office: 732-477-6700