- 31 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- T-VD-350 Magnum MPI Horizon
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
The epitome of elegance, luxury and grace, this magnificent cruiser is the ultimate reward for a lifetime of excellence. Upscale features include state-of-the-art navigational technology, an open airy cabin with extra large windows, and an amazing amount of storage space.
UPGRADES GALORE - Flexiteek added to cockpit for that touch of elegance, custom cover - covers entire arch and windshield, NEW upgraded isinglass, Fresh Bottom Paint in August of 2011 - ONLY 45 Engine hours and 7 Generator hours!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Mercury Installation Quality Certification • Extra-large portlights give interior an open, airy feeling • Wide bench-style helm seat with two flip-up thigh-rise bolsters • Expansive cabin area with lots of headroom and tremendous amount of storage • Gourmet galley with fiberglass granite-colored countertops, recessed stove and stainless-steel sink with solid-surface covers, refrigerator, microwave/coffeemaker combo and plenty of storage • Foldaway Transom Seat creates aft-facing seating on spacious integrated swim platform • Extra-large cockpit wet bar with solid-surface countertop with built-in grill and refrigerator • Stainless-steel trimmed walk-thru windshield allows easy access to deck area from cockpit • Large enclosed head compartment with simulated teak flooring • Sirius®satellite receiver w/antenna • Oversized electrically actuated engine hatch for easy access to the engine room • Twin MerCruiser inboards • Innovative fiberglass arch top with aft sunshade • Standard SmartCraft Diagnostics
- Outdoor Entertainment Center
- Extra-large cockpit wet bar includes solid-surface countertop and room for optional built-in grill.
- Handsome control station includes a full complement of SmartCraft™ diagnostics, VHF radio and room for a variety of electronic options.
- Innovative Seating
- Designed to flip-up and out of the way, this innovative aft-facing “foldaway Transom seat” adds versatility to the extra-large integral swim platform.
- Gourmet galley features solid-surface countertop, microwave/coffee-maker combo, two-burner stove and stainless steel sink.
- Guest Quarters/Conversation Pit
- Cozy conversation pit converts to double berth with slide-out base and hide-away privacy curtain.
- Cozy Master
- Luxurious, wood-trimmed double V-berth includes roomy storage cabinet with shelves and convenient hanging locker.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- My name is Dave Millett and I have over 25 years experience in both power and sail - let me help you make your boat dreams a reality. Fast, fun, and easy is what you will experience with me. Call 714-260-5901 to start your new lifestyle now. Email me too at D.Millett@DenisonYachtSales.com