- 34 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 502-cid 415-hp
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
GREAT PRICE REDUCTION! ONE OF SEA RAY'S MOST POPULAR MODELS OFFER 12' BEAM FOR LOTS OF LIVIABILITY, ENTERTAINING, AND DON'T FOR THE GREAT RIDE. NUMEROUS UPDATES AND UPGRADES; CANVAS, COCKPIT SEATING, INTERIOR SEATING, AND WINDOW TREATMENT. A MUST TO CONSIDER -- PLEASE SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS. LOW INTEREST EXTENDED TERM FINANCING AVAILABLE -- CALL OR EMAIL OUR SALES OFFICE FOR DETAILS.
Freshwater / Great Lakes boat since new this vessel features Twin MerCruiser 502-cid 415-hp Gas Engine's with 850 original hours. Notable features include but are not limited to the following: Air-Conditioning & Heat, Head (Vacuflush) w/Vanity/Sink/Shower, Central Vacuum, Kohler Generator w/Sound-Shield (1522-Hours), Windlass Anchor, Full Canvas Package (Bimini-Top, Camper-Top, Screens), Snap-in Snap-out Cockpit Carpeting, Dripless Shaft Logs, Electronics Package (iCom VHF Marine Radio, Depth Sounder, Garmin 2006C Color GPS w/Chartplotter, Furuno Radar), and MUCH more!
Broker Notes: Updates / upgrades include but are not limited to the following: Cockpit Upholstery, Cabin Upholstery, Canvas Updated w/Raised Bimini-Top for added headroom, Brightwork in excellent shape! Note Engine Package -- Boat upgraded / re-powered in 1996 w/Twin MerCruiser 502-cid 415-hp Gas Engine's!!
The PowerBoat Guide had this to say:
The 340 Express Cruiser proved to be one of Sea Rays most popular models during the 1980s. A big boat by the standards of her day, the 340's sleek styling and spacious interior were her chief attributes. Built on a solid fiberglass hull with prop pockets and a wide 12-foot beam, three floorplans were offered during her production years, all with the forward stateroom open to the main cabin. The original layout was arranged with the dinette to starboard and a small galley and settee to port. In 1986 Sea Ray came out with a more functional interior featuring a big U-shaped galley as well as a reconfigured dinette. Finally, in 1988 the island berth in the bow stateroom was replaced with a full-width bed and (optional) built-in entertainment center. Topside, the 340's single-level cockpit included double-wide helm and companion seats and a removable bench seat at the transom. Large hatches provide good access to the engines. A radar arch, transom door, side exhausts, and a swim platform were standard.
- Forward Stateroom (Full-Beam Berth) w/Privacy Curtain Forward Stateroom Hanging Locker to Port Dinette to Port (Converts to Berth) Aft / Mid-Cabin w/Privacy Curtain Head (Vacuflush) w/Vanity/Sink/Shower Central Vacuum Updated Cabin Upholstery Air-Conditioning & Heat
- Sink Pressure Water System Hot Water Refrigerator / Freezer 3-Burner Stove (Electric) Ice-Maker Microwave Oven
- Compass Icom VHF Marine Radio Depth Sounder Garmin (Color) 2006C GPS w/Chartplotter Furuno Radar (Done Antenna) AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Player
- (3) Batteries (NEW) (2) Battery Switches Battery Charger (2) 30-AMP Dockside Shorepower Plugs w/Cord Kohler Generator w/Sound-Shield (1522-Hours) 12V Plug-in
- (2) Forward Deck Hatches w/Screens Teak Bow Pulpit w/Windlass Anchor Radar Arch Transom Door Swim Platform w/Boarding Ladder Snap-in Snap-out Cockpit Carpeting
- Trim Tabs Halon Fire System Canvas Package (Raised Bimini-Top, Camper-Top, Screens) (2) Windshield Wipers Horn Dripless Shaft Logs Newer Cockpit Upholstery Interior Updated Brightwork in excellent condition! VC-17 Bottom Paint CURRENT OWNER OF 13-YEARS FRESHWATER / GREAT LAKES BOAT SINCE NEW!
- Contact listing agent Mike Vargo directly at (734) 626-0556 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information or to schedule a showing.