- 38 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
MAJOR PRICE REDUCTION!!!
Even the most committed yacht enthusiasts agree that most of today's express cruisers are pretty much alike. Not so, for the 3870 Express Cruisers,a good-looking family weekender whose contemporary exterior masks one of the more innovative interiors in business. The 3870 features a unique aft stateroom layout with twin single berths (a filler converts them into a double berth),roomy dressing area with standing headroom, hanging locker, TV,and a private head with shower. A privacy door separates the aft stateroom from the main cabin where the floor plan takes on a more conventional look with an island berth in the forward stateroom and a very large head aft of the galley. For additional information or to arrange an appointment to view this vessel, call or email listing broker.
- Starting forward, the Master Stareroom features a centerline queen berth with drawer storage below, two large hanging lockers, upper storage cabinets, a 13" TV with a DVD player, Cruisair SMX II control panel, two reading lamps and recessed lighting. On the starboard side you will find a fully functional galley that hosts a Refrigerator-freezer with a New Flat Screen 27"color RCA TV on top, a 2 burner Princess stove, Samsung microwave and an abundance of storage cabinets. Aft of the galley, the master head with a separate large stall shower. Port side a crescent shaped sofa and dinette. A few steps aft, the guest stateroom. Here you will find a private cabin with a ensuite shower, head, vanity, and changing area. A twin berth which converts to a king, a 13" color TV/VCR combo.
- MASTER STATEROOM
- Located forward Centerline Queen Berth W/ Custom Bed Coverings & Pillow Shams 13" TV/VCR Combo Two Large Hanging Lockers Cruisair SMX II Control Panel Mirrored Headboard Two Reading Lamps Bomar Hatch W/ Screen Storage Cabinets Two Large Storage Drawers Below Berth Carpeting
- GUEST STATEROOM
- Located Midship Twin Berths W/ Custom Bed Covers & Pillow Shams Filler To Convert Twins Into King Recessed Lighting Ensuite Shower & Vacuflush Heads Changing Area Two Reading Lamps Large Hanging Lockers W/ Mirrored Doors Cruisair W/ SMX II Controller Samsung 13" TV/VCR Combo
- Located Starboard Side Corian Counters & Sink Cover Fresh Water System Samsung Microwave Princess 2 Burner Electric Stove Nova Kool Refrigerator/Freezer Abundance Of Storage Cabinets New 27" Flat Screen RCA TV Located Above Freezer
- Furuno 1850 GPS Color DSPS Plotter Raytheon RL70C Radar Robertson AP 22 Auto Pilot B&G Network VHF Radio Clarion Stereo System Plastimo Compass Offshore 105
- Onan 6.5 KW Diesel Generator W/ 594 Hours 4 Marine Batteries Electrical System AC 110 Volt Electrical System DC 12 Volt Parallel Switch Battery Slector Switches Dockside Power 30 AMP 2 Dockside Power Cables
- DECK / HULL EQUIPMENT
- The most important safety feature is the walk-through windshield for safe and easy access to the foredeck. Windlass is concealed below a bow hatch. Two spring cleats per side. Extra large extended platform with huge transom storage locker Maxwell Anchor Windlass Bimini Top W/ Enclosure Extended Swim Platform Bow & Side Rails Navigation Lights Stainless Steel Cleats Anchor W/ Line & Chain Swim Ladder Large Aft Transom Storage Compartment Windshield Wipers Four Rod Holders Helm Seating Wrap-Around Rear Seating Wet Bar W/ Storage Below U-Line Refrig. W/ Icemaker Molded In Cup Holders Walk-Thru Windshield For Bow Deck Access Stainless Windshield Frame Radar Arch Companion Seating
- While every effort was made to include all pertinent included equipment aboard "NATURAL HIGH", there are some personal items aboard. Prospective purchasers should assume any item not specifically mentioned herein would not convey at closing. Refer specific items in question to the listing broker.
- While we attempt to display current and accurate data, this listing may not reflect the most recent transactions or may contain occasional data entry errors. Selling agent makes no warranties, express or implied, regarding the content or availability of the products described herein. All inventory listed is subject to availability and prior sale. Please consult selling agent for details. Prices are quoted for the USA only and may not include transportation, taxes, or other applicable charges. Photographs may be representative only and may vary somewhat from the actual items offered for sale. We will not be responsible for inaccurate data obtained from our site. Please check with your local dealer to ensure that you have the latest information available. Information on this web site could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes may be periodically made to the information or the products herein. Questions or comments regarding these policies may be directed to website hosting agent.
- Please contact Roger Mooney Cell: 410-456-3659 Office: 410-342-6600 email: firstname.lastname@example.org