The Albin 40 Trawler is a well-built semi-displacement cruising yacht with a traditional trawler-style profile, a full teak interior, and comfortable cabin accommodations for 6. SYNCHRONY has been well cared for and the same owners for almost 20 years have always maintained her with an open checkbook. Low hours on both the main engine and generator make this the one to see.
- The Albin 40 Trawler is a well-built semi-displacement cruising yacht with a traditional trawler-style profile, a full teak interior, and comfortable cabin accommodations for 6. SYNCHRONY has been well cared for and the same owners for almost 20 years have always maintained her with an open checkbook. Low hours on both the main engine and generator make this the one to see.
- The interior is all teak with parquet flooring, an abundance of natural light through large salon windows with screens, matching fabrics, and leather furniture making the interior spaces seem luxurious and pleasing. You can enter the wide side decks by way of port, starboard, or stern boarding gates. Once onboard entering the salon is easy as there are also port and starboard entry doors. From the port side door you enter the main salon in the aft section. Forward and to port are two Ekoness Stress-less leather chairs with matching ottomans. Across from the chairs is a large “L” shaped settee with a convertible dinette table with two folding leafs. The table can be lowered and used as a platform for an additional double berth. There is an additional chair for use with the dinette. The main salon has excellent storage with cabinets and drawers. Along the starboard and forward side of the salon is the lower helm with a double helm seat. The forward port side features a breakfast bar that offers a folding leaf to increase the width of the top. Down three steps and to port is the “U” shaped galley area with double stainless steel sinks, Corian countertops and a newer DC refrigerator/freezer. Across from the galley is access into the day head which also acts as the guest head. The head offers a mirrored vanity, stainless steel sink, electric toilet and ample storage. All the way forward is the V-berth guest cabin. The v-berth has a large filler cushion making the berth into a wonderfully large berth. The cabin offers hanging lockers, drawer and cabinet storage and shelving along both the port and starboard side. Back to the aft main salon is entry into the master cabin. The master cabin features a center-lined queen berth with port and starboard storage with lockers, drawers, and cabinets, night stands, and a full aft mirrored bulkhead. The master head features a bath tub with shower, stainless steel sink, mirrored vanity and ample storage. From the aft deck and up two steps is access onto the deck house. The mast and boom are present and capable of folding down and the stay sail is available. Up a teak and stainless ladder you enter the flybridge. Immediately to starboard and facing forward is a large cabinet, wet bar and ice maker. The helm area features double port and starboard seating with fore and aft seating. The flybridge is protected by a Sunbrella blue bimini top. All exterior windows have full sun covers and the windshield features a mesh cover for decreased sunlight.
- The down galley offers an abundance of storage and the full line of appliances will please even the most discriminating chef. Double stainless steel sinks with faucet and sprayer Charcoal filtered hot and cold water Corian countertops Princess 3 burner electric stove and oven with matching countertop top AC powered Dometic refrigerator/freezer, RV style which can be converted to Propane. Sharp Carousel “Half-Pint” microwave oven Black and Decker coffee maker Black and Decker toaster Ample storage cabinets and drawers Raritan ice maker at upper deck wet bar Upper deck wet bar with stainless steel sink and faucet
- Power Winch electric anchor winch Sampson post with stainless steel anchor roller Two line lockers at bow CQR 35 pound primary anchor with chain and rope rode Single chain hawse to anchor locker Secondary Danforth anchor on aft deck with chain and rope rode Stainless steel and Teak railings for added protection and safety Teak trim and grab rails Teak side decks and decks Windshield mesh covers and window sun covers Swim platform with folding swim ladder and teak steps to aft deck Extra port and starboard added boarding gates Mast and boom with spreader lights and stay sail Custom Sunbrella coverings for flybridge cushions and pillows Blue Sunbrella bimini top Stainless steel fender holders on foredeck Large bronze oval chocks for docking
- Lower Helm: Sitex WR77 VHF radio Danforth Constellation compass Magellan Nav 5200 GPS Data Marine International Offshore depth indicator Upper Helm: Danforth Constellation compass Data Marine depth repeater Standard Horizon Spectrum VHF radio with DSC Garmin antenna and power connections
- 12 volt DC and 110 volt AC power Power panel at lower helm with individual and master breakers (2) 30 amp shore power connections with adapters and splitters Westerbeke 8 Kw generator with sound shield and 1319 hours Pro-Marine battery charger-converter (3) batteries, one house and two starting Phillips flat screen TV in main salon Sony Progressive Scan DVD player in main salon JVC AM/FM/CD player with remote speakers JVC 6 disc CD player Maxima AM/FM on flybridge with remote speakers’ (2) 16,000 BTU Marine Air reverse cycle air conditioning/heating units
- Fuel management system in engine room Oil changing system Stainless steel shaft with dripless log Bronze propeller Full engine instrumentation at both helmsFord Lehman diesel engine, 135 hp with 1900 original hours Borg-Warner Velvet Drive transmission Dual Racor primary fuel filters Morse throttle and transmission controls
- BROKER’S REMARKS
- A beautiful and well cared for Albin 40 that shows her owners pride of ownership. The newer fabrics and teak interior make this the one to see. Owner’s change of plans dictates her sale. Financing, insurance and delivery information available through listing broker.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.