- 40 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
RECENT PRICE REDUCTION! "Sundancer III" is a rare one owner boat that has been very well taken care of that shows pride or ownership from the day they took delivery new in 1996. With only 365 hours on her Westerbeke 42hp engine you immeadiatly realize this is a lightly used vessel when you walk on board, and what better way to learn the history of the boat than from the original owner. The Catalina 400 is a very popular model because of her sailing performance, huge aft master stateroom centerline queen berth in addition to a large cockpit with twin wheels which makes this truly one of the best values on the market.
- Sail Area
- IJPE : 808.67 sq ft I : 52.67 ft J : 15.50 ft P : 47.00 ft E : 17.00 ft Working Sail Area : 808.00 sq ft
- Full Batten Mainsail W/ Dutchman Flaking System Furling Genoa 135% Schaeffer 3100 Roller Furling
- Top & Side Loading Refrigeration Top Loading Separate Freezer Three Burner Propane Stove/Oven Double Stainless Steel Sinks Microwave Hot/Cold Pressure Water
- Raytheon R10 Radar Display Garmin GPS 75 B&G Wind Speed Direction B&G Knot & Depth Standard Horizon VHF
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- For additional detailed information or to arrange a showing please contact Dan Van Zanten 760-815-6456 firstname.lastname@example.org