- 32 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
"SEA NOTE" a beautiful Luhrs 32 Convertible. She was re-powered in 2006 with twin Inveco 5.9, 330 hp each diesel engines and 220-A ZF gears, which give the her a comfortable 25 knot cruise speed and approxomately .95 MPG, very economical. The interior was thoughtfully laid out with a single forward stateroom, separate head and shower, roomy salon with settee and a perfict sized galley. On deck, a large cockpit with fishbox, livewell and bait-prep station. The molded-in stairs to the flybridge are a signature of the modern Luhrs convertable design. Easy access to the bow make docking or anchor more safe. Features include: air conditioning, New in '06 a Northern Lights 6KW Generator, also featured; Salon TV, VCR, DVD, rod storage, electric windlass, trim tabs, transom door, swim platform and a complete electronics package. There is not a better deal on the market for a 32 Luhrs than "SEA NOTE". Call or e-mail with any questions or to setup a showing.
- Comfort doesn't take second place on this boat. The salon is bright and spacious with a full galley, settee and location for a barrel chair. Rod storage is plentiful both overhead and in the settee. Custom Ultraleather and fine fabrics complement the rich teak and classy Corian. The private master stateroom offers a real innerspring mattress and plenty of room for your gear. Special halogen lighting and convenient courtesy lights are easily accessed and the head is incredibly spacious and even comes with a sensational separate stall shower.
- Settee To Starboard W/ Storage Below Centerline Sliding Salon Door Salon Carpet w/ Runner Mini Blinds w/ Lamberkins Over Head 12 Volt Lighting Salon Courtesy Lighting MarineAir Digital Thermostat Custom Rod Storage
- Princess 2-Burner Electric Stove G.E. Built-In Microwave Oven Norcold 12/110 Volt Refrigerator Deep-Well Stainless Steel Sink Hot & Cold Pressure Water System B&D Built-In Coffee Maker Corian Counter Top Storage Cabinets 110 Volt GFCI Outlet Carbon Conoxide Detector Teak Cabinetry Abundant Storage
- MASTER STATEROOM
- Slant Double Berth w/ Drawer Storage Below Color Coordinated Cover & Pillows Snap-Down Carpeting (2) Hanging Lockers Overhead Skylight/Hatch Mirror @ Headboard Padded Sideboards Headliner Built-In Side Shelving (2) 12 Volt Reading Lights Overhead 12 Volt Lighting Starboard Side Settee 110 Volt Outlet Carbon Monoxide Detector Privacy Door
- HEAD / SHOWER
- Electric Head w/ Holding Tank Mirrored Storage Cabinet 110 Volt GFCI Outlet 12 Volt Lighting Corian Counter Top Stainless Steel Sink Hot & Cold Pressure Water System Power Vent System Stall Shower Shower Door Shower Drain Sump Privacy Door
- NAVIGATION / HELM
- Northstar 952X GPS Furuno NavNet GPS Furuno NavNet 36 Mile Radar ICOM IC-502M VHF Radio Saturn Compass Bennett TrimTab Controls Rocker Control Switches Flybridge Stereo W/Speakers Overhead Electronic Console Oil,Temp, Fuel, Volt Gauge Inveco Multi Function Gauge Inveco Tachometer w/ Hour Meter Morse Engine Controls Maxwell Windlass W/Up & Down Remote Hydraulic Wheel Steering
- ENGINE ROOM / MECHANICAL
- Twin Inveco Diesel Engines 330HP Each New In 2006 w/ Only 350 Hours Racor Fuel Filtration Raw Water Strainers Automatic Bilge Pumps Hot Water Heater Sea Fire Fire Suppression System In Engine Compartment Engine Room Lighting Engine Room Insulation MarineAir Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning & Heat Bennett Hydraulic Trim Tabs Hydraulic Wheel Steering
- Northern Lights 6KW Generator New In 2006 w/ 500 Hours 110 Volt GFCI Protected AC System 12 Volt DC System 12 Volt Lighting System 30 AMP Automatic Battery Charger (3) Batteries Battery Parallel Switches Battery Condition Meter Deluxe AC/DC Panels In Salon Shore Power Cord
- HULL & DECK
- Maxwell Electric Windlass Danforth Anchor Anchor Roller Aluminum Bow & Side Rails Fiberglass Bow Pulpit Side Safety Grab Rails Dual Trumpet Horn Navigation Lights Docklines Fenders 70 SQ.FT. Cockpit Transom Door Fiberglass Swim Platform Swim Ladder (6) Flush Mount Rod Holders (4) Aluminum Clear Away Rocket Launcher Molded Live well Molded Tackle Center w/ Sink & Cutting Board Fish Box Overhead Cockpit Lighting Aluminum Half Tower w/ Full Eisenglass enclosure Tournament Style Flybridge Captain's & Mate's Helm Seating Guest Seating Forward Of Helm For Up To Two Guests Molded Fiberglass Flybridge Stairs w/ Non-Skid Steps Outriggers Spreader Lights
- While every effort was made to include all pertinent included equipment aboard "SEA NOTE", there are some personal items aboard. Prospective purchasers should assume any item not specifically mentioned herein would not convey at closing. Refer specific items in question to the listing broker.
- While we attempt to display current and accurate data, this listing may not reflect the most recent transactions or may contain occasional data entry errors. Selling agent makes no warranties, express or implied, regarding the content or availability of the products described herein. All inventory listed is subject to availability and prior sale. Please consult selling agent for details. Prices are quoted for the USA only and may not include transportation, taxes, or other applicable charges. Photographs may be representative only and may vary somewhat from the actual items offered for sale. We will not be responsible for inaccurate data obtained from our site. Please check with your local dealer to ensure that you have the latest information available. Information on this web site could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes may be periodically made to the information or the products herein. Questions or comments regarding these policies may be directed to website hosting agent.
- For 18 plus years, as a Professional Yacht Broker and Manager, I have dedicated my career in assisting people with their boating needs. I can help you with all aspects of your boating needs: Sales of Custom New Builds, Sportfish, Motor Yachts and Trawlers, New Production and Quality Pre-Owned, as well as Financing, Insurance, Service and Surveyors. Please contact me if you would like a market analysis of your current boat or to assist you in finding a quality new or pre-owned boat. I can be reached anytime on my cell 410.456.3659 or email RMooney@BluewaterYachtSales.com for immediate assistance.