- 38 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
A nice 38 foot convertible built in Florida by Magnum Marine. Known for quality and reliability, the Magnum 38 is a two station convertible ready for her new owners.
- A nice 38 foot convertible built in Florida by Magnum Marine. Known for quality and reliability, the Magnum 38 is a two station convertible ready for her new owners.
- From the large cockpit and up the teak and stainless steel ladder along the starboard side you enter the large flybridge. The bridge offers three helm chairs and a settee along the aft section. A bimini top and windshield protects you from the elements. Entrance into the engine room is through two large hatches in the cockpit sole. Back to the cockpit and thru the sliding entry doors you enter the lower helm area and upper salon. Along the starboard side are two barrel chairs and a small table between while along the port side is a settee, wet bar and the lower helm. Access into the forward engine room is through a hatch in the sole. Overhead are port and starboard fishing rod storage for 8 rods. Forward and thru a louvered teak door is entry into the lower salon. To port is the head with large shower, mirrored vanity and electric toilet. To starboard is a convertible dinette with fore and aft facing seating and a beautiful teak table. Further forward at to port is the salon settee which can be converted into upper and lower bunks. The settee offers storage drawers underneath. Across is the galley area with plenty of space for accessories. All the way forward is the large “V” berth which offers considerable storage and overhead hatch and a filler cushion to make a larger berth. The carpets are newer and the teak trimmed cabinets and teak doors offer a beautiful arrangement.
- Single large molded sink with faucet and sprayer Refrigerator/freezer Storage cabinets and drawers Abundant countertop space
- Extra-large cockpit for ease of fishing or entertaining Stainless steel stanchions and deck hardware Forward anchor locker and bow pulpit Outriggers Stainless steel and teak ladder to bridge Bimini top with windshield Stainless steel and teak boarding ladder, removable for port or starboard cockpit Cockpit viewing port for fuel gauges Large cockpit cooler (5) rod holders in cockpit coaming Swim platform with stainless steel swim ladder
- ELECTRONICS & HELM
- Ritchie compass at both helms VHF radio at both helms Garmin GPS Chartplotter
- 12 volt DC and 110 volt AC power 30 Amp shore power cord with adapters C-Charge 50 amp battery charger Kohler 6.5 Kw generator in sound shield, 280 hours Atlantic Marine stainless steel 6 gallon water heater Pioneer AM/FM/CD radio with remote speakers
- Hydraulic steering at both helms Fire Boy fire suppression system Engine instrumentation at both helmsTwin MerCruiser engines with “V” drive transmission, 700 hours Morse transmission and throttle controls
- BROKER’S REMARKS
- A nice layout and well cared for 38 convertible. The owner’s change of plans dictates the sale.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- GET EMAIL UPDATES