- 32 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
(LOCATION: New Bedfor MA) The Downeaster 32 is a Bob Poole designed bluewater cruiser. She has great lines, big cockpit, and spacious, comfortable, interior. There is plenty of room below for family cruises.
On deck we have an open cockpit with pedestal helm, teak wheel, aft bench helm seat, guest seating to each side, and under-seat storage. She comes with a full batten main sail, roller furling jib, and stay sail. The newly upgraded standing rigging offers years of dependable service.
Below we find a spacious interior. Forward is a roomy v-berth with memory foam mattress, under-berth storage, and hanging lockers. Moving aft there is an enclosed head compartment with manual marine head, vanity with stainless sink, and shower. The main salon features teak & holly sole, facing settees with under-seat storage, and fold-away centerline dining table. Aft port side is the galley with roomy cabinets, solid surface counter top, stainless steel sink, three-burner range with oven, and Seafrost top-loading ice box. Across from the galley is a spacious nav station with chart table and storage. A quarterberth is located aft of the nav station to complete the sleeping accommodations.
This DE 32 has a 24-hp Ferryman diesel engine engine which is renowned for its stingy fuel consumption. An excellent family cruiser, she is roomy, comfortable, and has many recent upgrades. Call now for more information and to schedule a showing of this Downeaster 32.
- Forward Cabin with V-Berth, Memory Foam Matteress, Under-berth Storage, and Hangng Lockers Enclosed Head with Vanity and Shower Open Salon with Facing Settees, Centerline Fold-away Dining Table Bulkhead and Under-seat Storage Teak & Holly Sole Full Galley Aft to Port Nav Station and Quarter-berth to Starboard
- U-Shaped Galley Formica Counters Top-loading Seafrost Refrigerator Stainless Steel Sink 3-Burner Propane Range with Oven Ice Chest Hot and Cold Pressurized Water Ample Storage
- Cockpit & Helm
- Open Cockpit with Cushioned Seating Full Bimini Top Dodger Pedestal Helm with Teak Wheel
- Sails & Rigging
- Newly Upgraded Standing Rigging New Stainless Steel Chain Plates New Garhauler Traveler Barlow 24 Winches Full Batten Mail Sali Original Main Sail Roller Furling Jib Stay Sail Rigid Boom Vang
- Deck & Hull
- Barrier Coated Bottom New Bowman Lexan Fixed Ports in Salon New Aluminum Opening Ports Plow Anchor Danforth Anchor Manual Winch
- Electronics & Navigation
- Garmin GPS JRC Radar Uniden UM 525 VHF Radio with Ram Mic
- Mechanical & Electrical
- Ferryman 24-hp Diesel Engine New PSS Dripless Shaft Seal New Cutlass Bearing Four Batteries Electric Bilge Pump Manual Bilge Pump
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.