- 36 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
The DIESEL POWERED Cruisers 3650 Aft Cabin has just been REDUCED TO $89000.00 and is well known for it's spacious interior layout with a large aft cabin, shower and bath tub with a second cabin forward She is equipped with twin Caterpillar 3116 diesel engines, Kohler diesel generator, air conditioning, complete navigational electronics and more. The aft sun deck offers shade from the sun, wet bar and plenty of seating on the helm deck. A fantastic boat for a couple, family or cruising with friends. "Charisma" has been well maintained inside and out and has a maintaince history and available by request.
- "Charisma" has a two cabin layout. Forward is a queen berth with plenty of storage and a hanging locker. The galley is L shaped to port and a enclosed head to starboard. Aft of the head is the dinette that converts to a double berth. Up a step to port is a very large L shaped seating area in the main salon. Across from the salon seating is ample storage and cabinet space. Further aft is the owners stateroom with a queen berth, en-suite head, bath tub w/shower and vanity. The fly bridge has a large L-shaped area for seating. The aft deck is a wonderful sun deck area w/hardtop, wet bar and wicker furniture for seating. The fly bridge is fully enclosed with canvas and isinglass for opening to allow fresh air when running or just sitting at the dock.
- Galley is L shape and located on the port side with easy access from forward cabin. Corian counter tops Electric (2) burner 120 volt stove top Nova-Kool 12/120 volt refrigerator w/freezer on bottom Microwave/convection oven built into counter Circular stainless steel sink Hot/cold pressure water system Parquet flooring in galley area Flat screen TV The galley is only feet from a fantastic dinette that seats (4) comfortably.
- Kohler 9 kw generator (954 hr's) A ir conditioning w/reverse cycle heat Oil change system Water filter system Ice maker in wet bar Fire Boy engine room fire extinguishing system Bilge pumps Water filtration system
- Deck and Hull
- Lewmar low profile windlass w/remote and chain rode PSS dripless stuffing boxes Full flybridge canvas enclosure Sundeck hard top Wet bar w/pressure water Swim platform Bridge and aft deck carpets Sun deck furniture Marquipt aluminum boarding ladder Deck box on swim platform Hydraulic steering
- Navigational Electronics
- Furuno plotter Furuno 24 mile radar Furuno GPS Robertson autopilot Sitex depth sounder ICOM VHF radio
- AC/DC electrical panels Central vacuum system Intercom system from below to bridge Stereo w/CD player w/speakers (3) flat screen Tv's
- Additional Information
- The current owner of "Charisma" has kept maintenance records since his purchase in May of 2007. These records are available by request.
- Tools Books CD's Foul weather gear Fishing rods Personal clothing
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- FOR A PERSONAL SHOWING PLEASE CALL STEVE STEVENS CENTRAL BROKER MY CELL NUMBER IS 941-302-0621