- 32 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
"Tramp" is an outstanding example of the very successful Legacy 32, the latest and most technologically advanced model in the series. From the infusion technology to the common rail Cummins engine, "Tramp" is most certainly one of the nicest Legacy 32's available. Innovative use of space and accessibility make this wonderful cruiser one to be looked at today.
- This is without question the perfect couples cruiser. Forward is a huge double queen berth with a sumptuous mattress with custom bed spread and pillow cases, no simple foam here. Plenty of storage to both port and starboard and shelves above two large drawers under berth. A big hanging locker to starboard round out the sleeping area. Aft and to starboard is a huge head with a separate shower stall, even a clothes hamper!! To port the galley features a pull out storage area and a pull out fridge. A stainless steel sink with a two burner stove, microwave and coffee maker make cooking a true joy. Three short steps up to the bridge deck with a pair of beautiful cream bench seats which converts to make two additional bunks. Two tables that store neatly in a pull out storage compartment make wine and cheese, or a full course meal a snap. The wide safe decks make anchoring a real pleasure. Custom wine rack Custom storage throughout the yacht!!
- This is state of the art here! All fully interfaced and displayed in beautiful Teak cabinetry. Furuno 1834C Plotter Simrad AP16 Autpilot Furuno 1834C GPS Furuno 1834C Radar, depth sounder and speed indicator ICOM VHF radio 422 Alpine entertainment system CD/DVD/AM/FM/MP3 (4) stereo speakers (2) bridgedeck,(2) below Powder coated aluminum antenna mast
- Hull and Deck
- Absolutely state of the art. Fully infused hull and deck make "Tramp" lighter and stronger. Her hull form is a modified V for smooth entry and her keel and wide chine flats keep her tracking in even the worst sea conditions. All 316 stainless steel portlights, handrails and bow rail. The anchor windlass has controls on the fore deck as well as at the helm. The bow thruster in tandem with the keel give her precise docking and the full aperture closing around the prop protect the running gear from the occasional grounding and crab traps.
- Her 50 amp shorepower will power her AC units without a problem. The Mastervolt system provide a safe and simple answer to this state of the art yacht. 5 simple helm switches turn on all ships power with ease, no more fumbling for switches. A convenient switch at the entry point to the helm deck make stumbling in the dark a thing of the past. Mastervolt inverter, 2000 Watt Mastervolt battery charger, 80 amp Mastervolt battery monitoring system Isolation Transformer 50amp Shore power cord Engine start battery 12V 225 AGM, House batteries (2) 12V 225 AGM, Bow thruster and windlass batteries. Courtesy Lights, LED Trim tabs 12V DC Systems Display Several 120V receptacles throughout
- Water Tank ploly 12V Pressure water pump w/ carbon filter and accumulator Mepla Aluminum Plumbing lines Sea chest with discharge manifold all made with stainless steel Hot water heater
- This common rail Cummins diesel, "perfect" is a good word to describe it. Maintained without question make her a turn key boat. The sea chest, a feature on much larger yachts, feed water to the engine and with oversized sea strainers is simplify's everything. Glendenning single lever electronic controls Audible and visual alarms Aquamet prop shaft PSS dripless shaft seal 4-bladed prop Nibral protected by Skeg Underwater exhaust Oversized water lift muffler 12V DC Oil change system Racor fuel filter/water separator w/ vacuum gauge Bronze thru-hulls, seacocks, and strainers Sidepower 4hp Bowthruster, joystick control 12V DC Windlass w/ helm and foredeck controls
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.