- 41 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This is a one owner boat with 1000 hours on the CATs (as of June 2012). Captain maintained and currently sitting in Ft Meyers, ready for summer fishing and cruising.
- Master Stateroom
- Head Shower Queen berth Anchor locker access 13in LCD Flat-screen TV Air conditioning / heater with controls Closet Under bed Storage 6" Spring Mattress Vinyl Wall coverings Teak & holly Flooring Teak Cabinets along both walls
- Sleeps two owners and guests in one stateroom plus settee sleeps two for a total of four berths. One head an shower.
- Cable TV hookups Salon Hi / Low Table Central vacuum system 32in LCD Flat-screen TV L-shaped Settee (converts to double berth) Entertainment center with TV / DVD & AM / FM / CD Whisper Walls Reading lamps Telephone jack Rod storage locker Teak & holly flooring Cherry cabinetry w/ satin finish
- Mirror Shower Vanity w/ sink & storage Doors to stateroom & salon Vacuflush, holding tank, overboard, electric Head Towel bars Exhaust fan Medicine cabinet Ground fault receptacle
- Water heater 2-Drawer Refrigerator / freezer Microwave oven w/ convection oven Pressure, dockside fresh water system 2 burner, electric stove recessed w/ cover Icemaker Countertop lighting Teak & holly flooring Corian Countertop w/ sink Storage Cabinet w/ drawers
- Teaser reels box Furuno RD30 Speed/depth/temp. Clarion AM / FM / CD Stereo system (2) Furuno NAV NET 3D Units 12" (radar, Plotter & fish finder) (2) Compasses Icom 504 VHF radio Simrad AP26 Autopilot CAT electronic engine controls
- Tuna Tower
- KVH Satellite TV Icom 504 VHF radio Steering & controls Trim tabs Furuno 10" 3D Unit
- Life ring Bow pulpit Transom door Anchor w/ lines (6) Life jackets Helm deck air conditioner Freshwater, pressure, saltwater wash down system Spreader lights Fenders w/ lines Navigation lights Electric windlass Windshield washer & wipers (2) Release Marine teak helm seats EZ2CY front & side enclosure w/ .40 mil. aft curtain
- Live well Tuna (full) tower Transom Fish box Cockpit coaming pads Cable TV & phone hookups Rocket launcher in cockpit Rupp double spreader outriggers Tower has bench seat w/ backrest Large insulated in-deck fish box w/ macerator Bait freezer Cockpit sink Center rigger (4) Rod holders Under gunwale lighting Aluminum mounting plate in deck Cockpit boarding steps molded in Tackle / bait prep center with tackle storage (2) Rod holders port and starboard tower legs Tower has molded fiberglass hardtop, standing platform & sunshade
- Air conditioner Trolling valves Oil transfer system Dripless shaft seals Hydraulic wheel steering Fresh water cooling system Single-lever engine controls Bridge, tower engine controls Hydraulic power assisted steering Bronze seacocks on all through hull Double taper stainless steel shafts Twin x 710/hp diesels IB; Hrs: 1000 Caterpillar C-12 Automatic, halon fire control system w/ manual pulls Fuel filters Bronze struts Bronze rudders (2) bilge blowers Bennett trim tabs Oil pressure alarm Fiberglass mufflers Engine temperature alarm Engine fuel shut-off valve Acoustical, thermal insulation Glendinning engine synchronizers (3) automatic, manual bilge pumps
- Battery on/off switches 12 V DC electrical system 110 V AC electrical system 9kW Onan generator w/ 100 hrs. DC breaker & distribution panel Automatic, manual battery charger Bonded electrical system w/ transom zinc Cablemaster (3) batteries 50amp shore power Color-coded wiring Battery parallel switch Dockside electrical cables A/C electrical panel w/ circuit breakers & line voltage & load meter
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Please contact Mike Burke at 561 -722-1063 or Mike Simko for details.