- 44 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This is a very clean well equiped vessel. For additional information or to set up a showing please feel free to contact the listing agent at any time day or night.
I look forward to hearing from you.
- Raymarine RL-70c Chartplotter at Helm Raymarine RL-70c Chartplotter at lower nav station 2kw Radar w/ S/S Mount Raymarine ST 60 wind, depth and speed instruments Raymarine ST6001 autopilot with wireless Smartcontroller remote at nav station. Icom VHF radio at nav station with remote Command mike at helm. Bose Lifestyle surround sound stereo/DVD player in the salon with flat screen TV. Bose plays DVD's to salon TV. Seperate cockpit stereo with cockpit speakers mounted in the arch.
- Ballast: 7,237 Displacement: 22,936
- Total Power: 54 Cruising Speed: 8knts Max Speed: 8.5knts
- Fuel: 51 Fresh Water: 140 Holding: 45
- This boat can sleep 6 people in two staterooms and convertible salon berth. The Forward cabin has a spacious and comfortable double bunk V-birth with ensuite head and shower. Master stateroom aft with centreline queen size bunk and lots of hanging locker space and storage lockers. The salon table has a removable leaf which creates a coffee table. With the leaf in, the table lowers to create a large comfortable double bunk with the filler cushion installed. Main salon has a comfortable wrap-around dinnette to port and another sofa to starboard. Bose Surround sound stereo DVD player and flat screen TV in the salon create a wonderful movie watching experience.
- Dodger and bimini with connector piece Dodger has window covers and all hatches and winches have canvas covers Lifesling Jimbouy with strobe light. Electric cabin-top winch. Magma kettle barbeque. 44lb Delta anchor on the bow with 50 ft of chain and 300ft of rode. Remote anchor windlass control at the helm station.
- Princess 3 burner stove with gimbal. Microwave. Two deep stainless steel sinks with cutting board. Corian Counters with Teak fiddles. Large removable trash can for easy cleaning with Corian lid. Dish draining cupboard with internal drying fan and night light. Lots of shelf and cupboard space for dry storage. large dry storage bins under galley sole.
- Selden in-mast furling mainsail with full battens provides maximum sail area and a positive reach for the most efficient in-mast furling mainsail possable. Fractionally rigged 110 % jib on Harken furler enables easy sail handling for the single hander or a couple. Spinnaker halyard. All lines are lead back to the cockpit to enable safe short handed sailing. Mainsail sheeting point is at the end of the boom with traveler control on the arch which is handy for the helmsman to quickly dump sail if needed and trim the traveller easily.
- Additional Notes/Disclaimer
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.