- 45 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 3126 T
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
(LOCATION: Cape Coral FL) This lightly used, well maintained Sea Ray 450 Sundancer is designed to be the ultimate day cruiser with lots of room and power while providing luxurious accommodations for overnight and weekend getaways. This big cruiser features a large open cockpit with ample seating and a spacious mid-cabin interior. Equipped with a fold-down arch this 45’ express has a 9’ clearance when needed.
On deck we have a open cockpit with fold-down radar arch, bimini tops, helm enclosure, and storm cover. The helm features an adjustable helm seat with extra-wide companion seating. The spacious cockpit features a huge U-shaped sun lounge. The wet bar is equipped with ice maker. A transom door gives access to the TNT lift / swim platform, transom locker, and freshwater shower. The foredeck features stainless steel bow rail, bow pulpit, anchor, 400’ chain, and windlass.
The spacious salon has a starboard galley with upper and lower storage, solid surface counter top, and integrated sink. Appliances include a Kenyon electric cook top, Sharp Carousel microwave oven, Nutone food center, and a Norcold refrigerator/freezer. Opposite the galley is a convertible dinette with curved settee and adjustable dining table. For entertainment there is a TV, VCR, and Clarion sound system with CD player. Two-zone reverse cycle HVAC with SMX II digital controls maintains cabin comfort and a Westerbeke genset provides offshore electrical power. A central vacuum system makes housekeeping easy and a Splendide washer & dryer extends the wardrobe when staying on board.
There are two private staterooms. The forward master stateroom has queen berth, under-berth storage, dressing table with stool, and cedar-lined hanging lockers. The dual entry head with vanity and shower stall is port side. A mid-cabin convertible guest stateroom has double berth, dresser with drawers, and hanging locker. There is a guest head compartment with vanity and shower.
This big Sundancer is powered by twin Caterpillar 420-hp Diesel engines with 620 hours of use. She is well equipped, carefully maintained, and ready to cruise. Call now for more information and to schedule a showing of this very desirable 45' Sea Ray.
- Spacious Salon with Cherry Woodwork, Plush Carpet, and Full Galley Large Lounge with Dining Table Full Galley with Built-in Laundry Forward Stateroom with Island Queen Berth, Under-Berth Storage, Cedar-lined Hanging Locker, and Private Head Compartment Mid-Cabin Convertible Lounge Provides a Second Private Stateroom Guest Head with Salon Access
- Cherry Cabinets Upper and Lower Storage Solid Surface Counter with Integrated Sink Kenyon Three-Burner Cooktop Sharp Microwave/Convection Oven Built-in Coffee Maker NuTone Blender Stand-up Norcold Refrigerator/Freezer Under-Counter Splendide 2000 Washer/Dryer
- Open Ccckpit with Folding Radar Arch 9' Clearance with Arch Lowered Helm and Cockpit Bimini Tops Helm Enclosure Large Wraparound Cockpit Lounge with Removable Table Port Side Wet Bar with Ice Maker Freshwater Shower Starboard Helm with Adjustable Captain's Chair Doublewide Campanion Lounge Windshield Vent
- Deck & Hull
- Stainless Steel Bow Rail Remote Spot Light Bow Pulpit with Roller Anchor with 400' Chain Electric Windlass Foredeck Sun Lounge TNT Lift / Swim Platform Storm Cover
- Electronics & Navigation
- B&G Network Pilot GPS Plus Network Quad Standard Horizon Explorer VHF Radio West Marine 6000 VHF Radio Garmin 5212 GPS with Weather Raymarine C80 GPS / Radar RCL 100 Point-Pad Remote Spot Light Clarion Sound System Three Televisions
- Mechanical & Electrical
- Twin 420-hp Caterpillar Turbo Engines Westerbeke 6-kW Generator New Water Heater Dual Zone Reverse Cycle HVAC SMX II Digital Controls Central Vacuum Splendide Washer and Dryer Security Alarm
- Salesman's Notes
- Very Clean Lift Stored Professionally Maintained
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.