- 43 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Price was $349k - A 2012 survey has her replacement at $585,000.00! Well over $50k in upgrades! This one owner vessel shows brand new without the expense of buying new. Seller is meticulous with upkeep and only allows factory certified marine mechanics to service the vessel. Professionally cleaned and waxed throughout the year. She is fast and has been clocked at more than 30+ mph...and she comes with a wireless "Yacht Controller". This allows you to control the vessel from anywhere on board. It eliminates blind-spots and reduces stress with tight maneuvers. Interior has "home like comfort" with a spacious salon, large galley and 2 staterooms with heads. 37" Flat screen TV (2012), Central vacuum, 3 A/C units and washer/dryer. Everything is here!
- Volvo Diesel, 2 - 480 HP @ 2,600 RPM Factory Volvo Package Steering: Teleflex, Sea Star Hydraulic Controls: Volvo Penta EDC Electronic Yacht Controller - Full wireless vessel control, allows you to single hand in tight quarters!!! Bow Thruster, Volvo QL, 24 with a Pro-Tech 24 Volt/25Amp Charger Hydraulic Trim Tabs, Bennett Racor fuel filtering system with vacuum gauges Oil X-Change-R System Packing Gland w/Dripless Seal Spare, Two (2) - 4 Blade Nibral propellers Many Additional Spares
- LWL: 43' Length Overall: 47' 7" Beam: 14' 11" Draft: 3' 8" Deadrise: 17 Deg Clearance Height-DWL: 17 Hull: Modified V, Planing Displacement: 31,750 lbs (Dry) Diesel Fuel Capacity: 400 Gals/Alum Water Capacity: 150 Gals/Poly Holding Tank Capacity: 80 Gal/Poly Approx. Dry Weight: 31,750 Interior Head Room: 6' 6"
- Interior and Galley
- 2 Staterooms, w/Queen Innerspring Mattresses 2 Heads w/Split Toilet and Shower A/C Units: Three (3) Cruisair Marine, Two (2) 16,000 BTU, One (1) 10,000 BTU w/Digital Controls & Reverse Cycle for Heat. Cedar Lined Closets Blinds and Custom Window Treatments Ultra Leather Fabric, Tan Color Carpet, Beige Plush w/ Carpet Runners Central Vacuum System, Beam Fridge, Norcold DE0061 Duel Voltage Stove/Oven, Princess 3 Burner Microwave, Sharp Carousel Coffee Maker, Black & Decker Ice Maker, Raritan Icer-Ette (Located Aft Deck Wet Bar)
- Radar, Furuno 36 Mile GPS/Chartplotter, 10" Northstar 6100i, (w/spare) Auto Pilot, Simrad AP26 Compass, Ritchie 4.5" Spare Raymarine 8" A60 2 - Depth Finder(s) VHF Radio, Standard Horizon Intrepid+ w/Distress Handheld VHF, ICOM LCD TV, 37" Panasonic Flat-screen Viera TC-L37E3. Includes Internet antenna, Internet amp. Hot-spot - full boat Wi-Fi plus remote TV SlingBox (6-2012) Television, 13" Toshiba w/DVD (Located in Owners Stateroom) Television, 13" Toshiba (Located in Guest Stateroom) Stereo, Bose AV3-2-1 Media Center w/CD/DVD Player (Located in Salon) Stereo, Poly Planar MRD-60 w/CD & Sony Speakers (Located on Flybridge)
- AC/DC Electrical and Plumbing
- Glendinning Cablemaster CM-7, Automatic extend, retract shore power cable Shore Power Cable, 50' - 50 Amp 125/250 Volt Generator, Kohler 10EOZ-CB5 10 kw, Approx. Hours: 1,471 Batteries, House: 7 - Deka 31 DC31TD, (2010) Batteries, Starting: 2 - 8D 908D Heavy Duty (2010) Charger, Professional Mariner, ProTech 12 Volt/50 Amp Charger, Professional Mariner, ProTech 24 Volt/25 Amp (For Bow Thruster) ISO Transformer, Charles Marine Hot Water Heater, Atwood 10.5 Gal Toilets, 2 - Sealand Vacuflush All water is filtered
- Safety Equipment
- PFD's: Twelve (12) Type II PFD: Throwable, Three (3) Type IV Man Overboard System: Type IV Throwable Cushion w/Poly Rescue Painter Throw Rope. Fire Extinguishers: Two (2) Type ABC-I 3lb. Dry Chemical Fire Extinguisher, Fixed Halon, Type 1301 Sound Device: Dual Trumpet, AFI Electric Air Horn Search Light: ACR - URP-102, Remote Control Assorted Flares Fume Detectors: Three (3) Safe-T-Alert, Carbon Monoxide First Aid Kit Bilge High Water Alarm Bilge Pumps: Three (3) Jabsco 1950, 12 Volt w/Floatswitches Vessel Security & Safety System, Sea-Key
- Ground Tackle
- Windlass, Maxwell 800, 12 Volt Anchor, Delta Plow 34.7 Chain, Approx. 300', 5/16" Type BB Galvanized
- Broker Comments
- Elegant spaciousness perfectly describes this Silverton 43 Motor Yacht . It may be a 2004 - but shows as NEW! The sleek, lower exterior design reduces windage and enhances performance while incorporating the trademark Silverton SideWalk. Molded steps provide quick and safe passage to the foredeck and allows the salon to reach full-width from gunnel to gunnel. The enlarged flybridge includes an expertly laid out helm with full electronics, plus a large seating area with loads of storage. Included is a "Yacht Controller" which frees you from the helm and allows the luxury of unhurried and relaxed docking!!! Underway or at the dock entertaining and relaxing is easy on the covered bridgedeck and aft deck which comes complete with wetbar. Beautifully crafted cherry wood is in abundance throughout the well thought-out interior. The salon features a large and comfortable settee while the equally large dinette provides additional seating and storage. A new "internet ready" 37 inch Panasonic Viera television w/Bose Audio is strategically located forward for all to view. The expansive, Corian-countered galley is complete with electric appliances and plenty of storage. Owner and guest staterooms are complete with queen-size, innerspring mattresses and a multitude of storage and cedar lined hanging closets. The split head and shower arrangement - both fore and aft allow for great flexibility for the owners and guests. There is a Splendide 2000S Washer/Dryer hiding in the guest stateroom. For anyone wanting an as new motor yacht at a used price - this is it!
- Sellers personal items Computer and Air Card (Negotiable)
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact me for the 43 Silverton Reviews Out-of-State Buyers can now buy and use their boat in beautiful Florida for 180 days with No Florida Sales Tax - Ask me how! Clark Jelley Central Listing Agent C: 561-676-8445 Email: Clark@EdwardsYachtSales.com