- 29 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 6LY2A-STP diesel
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
BIZY SIGNAL is currently located in Sarasota Florida. This T-29 Center Console is nicely outfitted and has been recently serviced and detailed for seasonal use. The boat is easy to show and ready to go now. A great buy on the most beautiful Center Console on the water anywhere.
- BIZY SIGNAL is a well maintained and lightly used Talaria 29 Center Console. Fiberglass T-top with aluminum frame, power coated to match the deck. Teak cockpit sole with oiled finish Varnished Teak table with electric hi-lo pedestal converts forward seating area into a sun lounge. Filler cushion for the table split to ease storage. Two S.S. rod holders mounted on the port and starboard side decks. Rupp Rod Racks under coaming, two on port side and two on starboard side. Clarion XMD3-RET AM/FM receiver with single CD. Clarion digital remote control mounted at helm and two pairs of Clarion marine speakers. Head - 12-volt DC Vacu-flush® marine head, with 10 Gallon holding tank, and overboard discharge. Cockpit freshwater shower. Pressurized fresh water with sink at engine box top aft. Insulated cooler under forward console seat and over engine box.
- HULL and DECK
- Super Jet Black Awlgrip topsides. Off-White gelcoat deck with molded-in nonskid. Double Off-White AwlGrip boot stripe. Black bottom paint Construction: Hull is DualGuard® Composite construction Kevlar® E-glass outer skin. Aircraft grade end grain balsa below the waterline. Carbon fiber inner skin. Laminated with Vinylester resin using Seaman Composite Resin Infusion Molding Process (SCRIMP®). Deck is E-glass outer and inner skin with aircraft grade end grain balsa and closed cell foam core, SCRIMP® molded with vinylester resin. Draft: 1' 9" Windlass: Polished S.S. Delta anchor with 15’ S.S. chain and 150’ anchor rode. Hinckley designed polished S.S. folding anchor roller with Muir windlass. Windlass controls at helm and wire remote at anchor locker. T-Top - Fiberglass T-top with Hinckley custom aluminum frame painted to match deck. Swim Platform - Hinckley-designed fiberglass swim platform with teak treads and stainless steel half round rub rail. Telescoping, stainless steel, 3-step folding swim ladder stores under swim platform. Deck Features : Anchor locker molded into foredeck with hinged hatch Tapered, varnished teak toe rail with Hinckley profile. Stainless steel half round on solid fiberglass molded rub rail. Custom Hinckley 316L stainless steel bow chocks. (6) Stainless steel pull-up cleats. Stern mounted 4’ varnished teak staff with flush socket. Varnished teak bow burgee with flush socket. Dodger with stainless steel bows and Stamoid fabric with Eisenglass windows. Center window rolls up. Removable drop curtain on aft end of dodger with Eisenglass windows and center zipper. Three fender pad eyes on port and starboard side deck. Stainless steel half round on teak toe rail at each eye pad location.
- ADDITIONAL EQUIPMENT
- Six adult type 1 PFD life jackets. (3) Hand-held flares. USCG approved running lights. (2) 2 1/2lb dry chemical fire extinguishers. Four 20’ ½” docking lines. (3) 8”x20” inflatable fenders with Polartec® covers Telescoping boat hook mounted under coaming.
- VESSEL WALKTHROUGH
- T-Top center console with Head access inside center console. Forward wrap-around seating with electric Hi-Lo table that convert to a padded sun lounge. Removable Dodger Enclosure for eating area. Forward seating on front end of console, rear seating on aft end of engine box and at transom. Walk-around Center Console has double fold-down bolstered seating. Full 4-sided helm enclosure. Forward: Wrap-around, forward, cushioned seating for five (5). Cushions are covered in Capri Ultraleather with Raven Wing piping. Electric Hi Lo table coverts to sun lounge. Sun lounge pad. Fold-down forward dodger with enclosure. Deck hatch to storage area. Forward console seating with cooler.
- CENTER STEERING CONSOLE
- Fiberglass T-top with 12V halogen deck light mounted on aft end with switch at console. Varnished teak dash and full faced helm panel with S.S. footrest, wrap around Venturi windscreen and varnished teak eyebrow. Flush mounted electronics. Cushioned seating for two on the forward end of the console. Insulated cooler located under seating in forward end of console. Portside door access to head. Engine box seating for helm. Console cover made of Stamoid canvas. Head Area: Inside Console Vacu-flush® head. Lockable door provides access. Opening port with screen provides ventilation to the head area. Engine hour meter. Electrical breaker panel
- HELM STATION
- Varnished teak dash at helm. 14" Stainless steel steering wheel with varnished wood rim. Hinckley JetStick® which integrates forward and aft motion, steering, and the bow thruster into a single joystick control. Engine gauges and Morse single lever clutch/throttle control. Stereo digital remote control. 12-volt cigarette-style outlet with weatherproof cover. Rudder angle indicator. Custom designed double helm seat, seat flips up to form leaning post. Helm Nav/Electronics Equipment: Raymarine C120 12” color chartplotter with DSM 250 fish finder and 2KW radome and Ra125 GPS antenna. Antennas painted to match deck. Raytheon ST6000 Autopilot with GyroPlus 2 interfaced to GPS. Icom M402 DSC VHF Radio Ritchie Compass
- ENGINE BOX and AFT COCKPIT
- Engine Box: Just aft of the steering console is the insulated engine box: Double helm seat mounted forward with fold down bolster Rear-facing seating at aft end. Sink with pressurized freshwater - accessed through varnished teak top. Insulated cooler - accessed through varnished teak top. Electric-lift for engine box with switch at helm station. Engine cover made of Stamoid canvas Aft Cockpit Area : Two scuppers with direct overboard drainage Transom seating has storage under Removable storage bins to access bilge and mechanicals. Fresh water shower.
- Low resistance, heavy copper wired and zinc anode electrical ground bonding system. 12-volt DC electrical system includes: Starting: (1) 12-volt AGM Group 31 - 750 MCCA. House: (1) 12-volt AGM Group 4D with 210 Amp Hours. Heavy-duty battery switch with parallel capabilities for emergency starting. 80-amp engine alternator. 20-amp multi-stage battery charger. 12-volt distribution panel with breakers, volt and amp meter. Chrome Kahlenberg air horn located on T-Top.
- 2005 Yanmar 6LY2A-STP 440-HP FWC diesel engine Hamilton 292 Jet Drive. Twin Disc ZF IRM220 transmission. 12-volt DC powered 5” reversible propeller Bow Thruster. Hinckley “JetStick®” steering control system is integrated with bow thruster. Algae-X 500 fuel filter Racor fuel/water separator filter. Tachometer with engine hours, oil pressure, water temperature and fuel gauges. Bell alarm for low oil pressure, sea water flow and high water temperature gauges. Oil transfer pump for engine and transmission. Manual hydraulic helm pump. (2) Electric 1500-gph, 12-volt bilge pumps with float switches. Whale emergency bilge pump mounted in cockpit locker. Pressure freshwater water system. Marelon® ball-valve seacocks. Engine sound insulation: Mylar-faced acoustical foam insulated engine box with double gaskets on cover. Baffled and insulated engine air intake under port and starboard coamings. Automatic fire extinguisher system for engine compartment, with automatic engine shut-down. Custom in-line water cooled exhaust muffler. (2) 50-gallon heavy gauge polyethylene fuel tanks. (1) 20-gallon water tank.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Hinckley Brokerage Offices: SOUTHWEST HARBOR-ME: Broker: Bob Pooler Cell: 207-460-7589 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Office: 207-244-5531 PORTSMOUTH, RI: Office: 401-683-7005 • Brokers: Ted Gersen (CPYB) Cell: 401-338-2717 E-mail: email@example.com • Bob Jarrett (CPYB) - Cell: 203-600-8692 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org ANNAPOLIS, MD: Broker: Peter Howard (CPYB) Cell: 443-852-0193 E-mail: email@example.com Office: 410-263-0193 STUART- FL: Broker: Prescott Brown Cell: 772-538-2140 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Office: 772-403-5387 NAPLES-FL: Broker: Jack Erbes Cell: 401-418-2188 E-mail: email@example.com Office: 239-261-2879 HARBOR SPRINGS-MI: Broker: Marty Letts Cell: 231-330-3680 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Office: 231-526-4378 CHICAGO-IL: Broker: Ryan McPheeters Cell: 312-860-9474 E-mail: email@example.com