- 54 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
For those of you who are unaware of who, what, where, when, and why Savannah Yachts is and their past.
Savannah Yachts was started in 2007 with a group of investors that had a dream to build boat that were above and beyond the US boat building standards. They wanted yachts that any couple could operate and a vessel that was outside of any other US Builder.
The company was led by Bill Barrington a recognized leader in the marine industry and has 15 years with one of the largest boat companies in the world.
The design of the vessel was completed by “Luiz DeBasto” a famous Italian designer. His goal for the Savannah Yachts Project was to make a unique, compelling, and high-value yacht for the most discriminating Buyer. He approached this design as if he was building a much larger yacht with features and amenities typically found on a European mega yacht, but in a smaller package. There was even a larger vessel on the drawing boards for a later production.
This vessel was built from the ground up using only the highest quality of materials and equipment. They built their own molds and produced 7 hulls right of the bad with 7 interiors all at one time in Rincon, GA about 15 mile inland form Savannah.
The first couple of boats had 800 MAN engines and the following vessels to come off the line were outfitted with the 900 MAN engines. 4 Vessel were delivered before the company due to the economy had to be shut down. The last three hulls were in the factory. Two were eventually bought hull#5 and #6 then Completed ant the Hinckley Boat Works yard in Thunderbolt, GA. I personally was involved with and have sold Hulls 1, 2, 5, and 6. I sold Hull #2 twice and presently have hull #1 listed for sale in Ft. Lauderdale.
The last hull, #7, the remaining parts, molds where sold to a South American that is going to finish her off there. Five of the vessels are located in the South Florida area and one in South Carolina.
The 6 boats that have been completed are still on the water today and operating along with being serviced. The majority of the components that the boat has on board are available and or have comparable parts to replace them on the market today.
So, there is the history in short of the Savannah Yachts, if you have any questions please feel free to contact me.
- This Savannah 54, 2008 is a captivating express cruiser with a rich blend of classic traditional styling enhanced by Italian design. Openness surrounds you as you enter the topside salon. She offers a retractable glass panoramic roof that creates a refreshing open experience. The sea pod entertainment center has a retractable 37” TV with a 26" TV on the reverse side for cockpit viewing. The lower salon is absolutely breathtaking lit by the atrium glass above. The state of the art galley has full size, Sub Zero appliances and a starboard dinette. The forward stateroom is well appointed with a desk, cedar closets, master head and flat screen TV. The aft stateroom is equally as impressive with twin bunks, and private head. Besides her unique beauty and accommodations she is a well-powered vessel with twin MAN 800hp engines powering the boat to speeds over 30 knots.
- Unique & Distinctive Features
- Atrium Salon that draws sunlight in and illuminates the lower salon Integrated hull side windows for strength and draw sunlight in throughout the interior Side windows that open to provide cross-ventilation in the upper salon Open-air feel of upper Command Port Salon with movable glass partition that opens to the Cockpit Salon Two stainless steel locking glass doors Command Port features a power retractable sun roof with sun screens and dual six-way electronic captain's chairs that provide operator comfort and convenience 72,000 Btu climate-controlled environment features a chilled-water system ensuring comfort in the most demanding situations Exclusive SeaPod entertainment center features a retractable 37" flat screen satellite Television with a 26" TV on reverse side for cockpit viewing and high quality audio components Brand-name appliances and state-of-the-art amenities in the galley and throughout 16'6" beam offers the most living space of any yacht in its class
- Master Stateroom
- Exclusive Bruno Flat chair designed by Miles Van Der Rohe Full-size berth with innerspring mattress w/pillows, sheets, spread| Drawer storage below berth Privacy door with mirror Fully carpeted Hanging lockers port and starboard with light and shelves Storage gunwale shelves Wall-mounted 20" LCD TV Desk/vanity computer-ready with plug-in for convenience, will double as makeup vanity Built-in safe Floor storage
- Guest Stateroom
- Two custom innerspring twin mattresses w/pillows, sheets, & coordinated spreads Privacy door with mirror Forward hanging locker Starboard cabinet Portlight Wall lamps
- Guest Head
- Privacy door with access from forward stateroom Low-profile vacuum flush head Power vent Gunwale storage cabinet Mirrored medicine cabinet with storage Solid wood countertop vanity with storage Vitraform freestanding glass basin Circular shower with glass door, ceiling rain faucet and height-adjustable wand Teak floor
- VIP Head/Shower
- Teak grate floor Low-profile SeaLand VacuFlush head Mirrored medicine cabinet with storage Shower has seat and adjustable shower wand Wood countertop vanity with storage Vitraform freestanding glass basin Privacy door access from VIP stateroom and Atrium Salon
- Kohler stainless steel sink Eurostyle faucet Convection microwave Full size oven Dishwasher 12V and 110V outlets Floor storage 12V Power vent Refrigerator/freezer Four-burner stove Upper and lower designated plate and glass storage
- Lower Atrium Salon
- Atrium Salon design draws in abundant natural light and illuminates even those dark corners below deck Home theater entertainment center Sharp 32" LCD TV; Sharp DVD Washer/dryer L-shaped leather sofa converts to a bed Adjustable cherrywood table Cherrywood steps with stainless steel handrail Central vac system Centralized audio system with individual controls throughout Cherrywood cabinets and trim with custom high-gloss lacquer finish Phone outlets
- Command Port Salon
- Climate-controlled Command Port Salon with powered sliding sunroof Dual helm seats (Port electronically operated with 360° rotation, Stbd manual) Engine oil, water, transmission oil, High-water, & bilge alarms Fire suppression: auto with manual pull Compass Emergency start system Single air trumpet horn Cherry wood instrument panel Integrated monitoring system for air and water temperature Combined fuel flow, range & depth Engine alarms & hour meters Engine synchronizer, GPS interface Teleflex-Seastar hydraulic steering Tilt wheel with wood accent Backlit, high-gloss wood switch panel Illuminated waterproof switches with dimmer control Trim tabs Spotlight 72,000 Btu HVAC system SeaPod entertainment center
- Raymarine 48 mile radar Raymarine E120 dual screen, radar, GPS, and sounder Raymarine VHF Raymarine autopilot Bennett trim tabs MAN electronic display boards MAN back up electronic shifters and throttles Seastar hydraulic steering ACR spot light Vetus bow thruster VDO tachometers
- Two glass doors and a movable glass partition between the aft deck and Command Port Salon make it easy to create two separate areas or a single seamless environment Self-bailing fiberglass cockpit with teak inserts Gas-assisted engine service hatch Indirect lighting Aft U-shaped seating with under seat storage Two deck chairs Molded teak inlay deck access steps Adjustable granite cockpit table will convert to sun pad SeaPod entertainment center (part of both salons): 26" TV, faucet, sink, stainless steel handrail, refrigerator/icemaker, storage
- Bow Control System
- Stainless steel anchor Freshwater anchor washdown Lewmar rope & chain windlass Lofrans low-profile windlass foot switches Glendinning forward electrical hookup
- Hull & Deck
- Bow rail: 1.25" electro polished 316 stainless steel welded stanchions Cleats: Orcas and Accon 10" electro polished; custom thru-bolted Hydraulic swim platform Thru-hull fittings: stainless steel Toe rail: molded in fiberglass Windshield washer system Bottom paint High-performance vinylester resin skincoat High-performance rub rail - PVC with stainless steel insert Transom storage Deck hatch: Lewmar low-profile 22
- Personal effects, art, and tools
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.