One meticulous owner since new. Only two years total time spent in water to date. Rest of the time spent indoor dry storage. Arrived in the USA April 2009. Prior to that, the boat, the boat wqas based in Monaco and serviced by MAN and Maxmarine - Nigel Cooke- pershing after sales agent. Always cleaned and maintained by full time live-off professional crew when in water.
Maintained regardless of expense by top companies in Fort Lauderdale since arriving in the USA. All systems full serviced prior to each launch. All systems last serviced November and December 2012: Arneson Drives including all new hydraulic hoses, anti-fouling, zincs, engines and gear boxes, generator, water maker, AC, fridges, fire extinguishers, life raft.
New engines with 235 hours at time of launch in December 2011- (400 hours expected by May 2013), new exhaust risers, new bilge pump, new batteries, new GPS antenna, all systems in perfect working order.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- One meticulous owner since new. Only 2 years total time spent in water to date. Rest of time spent in indoor dry storage. Arrived USA April 2009. Prior to that, the boat was based in Monaco and serviced by MAN and Maxmarine - Nigel Cooke - Pershing after sales agent. Always cleaned and maintained by full time live-off professional crew when in the water. Maintained regardless of expense by top companies in Fort Lauderdale since arriving in USA. All systems fully serviced prior to each launch. All systems last serviced Nov and Dec 2012: Arneson Drives including all new hydraulic hoses, anti-fouling, zincs, engines and gear boxes, generator, water maker, AC, fridges, fire extinguishers, life-raft. New engines with 235 hrs at time of launch in Dec 2011 - (350 hrs expected by May 2013), new exhaust risers, new bilge pump, new batteries, new GPS antenna, all systems in perfect working order.
- Anchor airbag system 80 meters of chain, extra thickness. Metallic painted hull 2 domes- metallic black Teak cockpit Midship cleats Rear electric winches Under platform LEDs Name in raised lettering - Pershing script, illuminated. Subtropical AC Cockpit AC Crew Cabin with AC Cockpit ice maker Cockpit grill Storage lazarette with hydraulic ram LEd lighting in cockpit New set of black velvet cushion covers. VHf with DSC Ray marine E80 little used (2 years ago). Radar Autopilot Depth sound Second depth sounder Sirius sat weather Sirius sat radio Stern thruster Wireless internet Wave wifi signal booster (new) New sat TV antenna for USA in 2009. Direct TV with second TV in Master Cabin Bose 321 surround sound system. White leather sofa New carpets 2012. Second audio for cockpit using CD / Radio / Sirius radio- 4 Bose speakers in cockpit Microwave 2nd Fridge in galley. 2 Water filters with blue flush tablets for heads. Mosquito net porthole covers for heads. Idromar water maker Generator upgrade to Kholer 9 .5 kw plus soundproofing kit. A/Sea electrical convertor and voltage stabiliser fitted by Wards in 2009. 220 V through out with additional 110 V sockets in ER and Cockpit.
- Interior Building Materials
- Standard Pershing Shipyard chrome head accessories White/chrome halogen lamps Chrome interior hardware Carpeting in cabins, galley and dinette Hinged stainless steel portholes with opening hook Counter molded fiberglass plank ribbing Multi-layered bulkheads with phenol adhesive covered with ivory vinyl cloth Ivory/black switch plates Interior doors and frames of polished cherry wood Lockers internally covered with fiberglass and vinyl Standard Pershing shipyard internal locker covering Standard Pershing shipyard head walls laminated covering Ivory fiberglass head ceiling and flooring Standard Pershing shipyard built-in laminated shelf covering Fiberglass curtain compartments with cherry wood profiles Standard Pershing shipyard chrome fixtures Standard Pershing shipyard Venetian blinds in all rooms
- Hull & Deck Equipment
- Bruce 20 kg. Anchor with 1” lock Stainless steel railing Dome for antennas and horn Stainless steel mooring cleats (4”) Hinged circular hatchway in light alloy, white painted with external handle Stainless steel rub rail Galvanized chain 75 mt, 8 mm Bow thruster 8 hp Forward storage with door and chain peak Storage /hangar for service tender with door Life raft compartment with door Aft storage with door and light alloy and teak stairway Black stainless steel and teak hydraulic gangway/davit (350 kg max) with remote control Teak in the bathing platform and steps Waterproof windlass control panel in forward peak Stainless steel bow anchor roller with chocks Manual hideaway swim ladder with alarm Fiberglass superstructure with laminated safety glass windscreen and tempered glass side windows Water filling cap (1in.) Fuel filling cap (2in.) Stainless steel grab rail on the aft spoiler Stainless steel grab rail/gate for cockpit entry 1500 w. dual control windlass GPS antenna VHF antenna 2.70 mt (2) Horn Forward sunbathing cushions of ribbed white vinyl Side Pershing logo in silicon Windshield wiper/washer (2) Hand railing in stainless steel on the aft spoiler Mooring cleats, side fixed (in.2)
- Bridge/ Cockpit
- Acoustic Bilge Pump alarm 5” High Speed Compass Teak grating over the table storage compartment Remote fuel shut-off Engine room air vent closure Engine room fire extinguisher remote Electronic engine Acc/Rev lever Waterproof remote control for stereo Navigation instruments and engine control, switches and warning light Aluminum panel with matt carbon fiber finishing on the fiberglass Silver painted starboard dashboard Aft sunbathing cushions External sofa with white vinyl seat cushions and backrest Stainless steel finishing for dinette access Storage underneath the sofa Fiberglass sink with fresh water folding faucet Central ceiling light (2in.) Side ceiling light (6 in.) Fiberglass pilot’s seat unit with doors and fiberglass refrigerator box (37 IT, 24 v) Garbage bin Fiberglass flooring with non-skid finish Teak in the cockpit LCD 10’ color plotter VHF radio, single station with external loudspeaker Simrad Autopilot AP26 Simrad Tridata IS 15+ transducers Map tech Base System with navigator and depth sounder VHF ICOM 602 black Pilot side footrest Sliding fiberglass door, painted silver with lock and stainless steel handle Engine compartment inspection hatch Pilots seat of white vinyl with horizontal adjustment Rotating seats with hydraulic lifting system Circular Plexiglas skylight Engine and navigation instruments: 2 LCD MAN display with engine alarms and data 1 water level 1 fuel level 1 multifunction instrument with depth sounder/log/miles-counter 2 flap indicator 2 trim indicator 1 rudder angle 1 equipment voltmeter 1 engine voltmeter Hideaway external hydraulic table support, light alloy white painted External fiberglass folding table Stainless steel grab rail on the cockpit Stainless steel grab rail on the portside dashboard Stainless steel grab rail on the rotating seats (2) Power hydraulic steering system Light alloy steering wheel painted black) Sony stereo in cockpit with waterproof cover and 4 Bose speakers (131) Icemaker connected to main water tank
- Master Stateroom
- Polished cherry wood locker door with inside dressing mirror Locker with clothes rail and internal light Bed border and head upholstered with vinyl fabric Safe Chest of drawers under the bed with polished cherry wood front Nightstands with polished cherry wood surface Double fabric bedspread Ceiling lamp (8) Locker under bed Light switch (3) Double bed with lifting surface Reading lamp with switch (2) Stainless steel porthole (2) Paneled ceiling covered with vinyl Mirror aft forward bulkhead MASTER HEAD: Coat rack Shower with plexi-glass and stainless steel door Lamp (4) Light switch (1) Combined shower faucet Combined wash/basin faucet Furniture with ivory fiberglass licker and white polished cherry wood door Stainless steel porthole (1) Hanging locker with cherry wood door and mirror Resin shower plate Toilet roll holder (1) Towel rack (1) Sink top in cherry wood and crystal glass 24 v electric freshwater W.C. with switch Sink in porcelain
- Fiberglass sofa base Fabric sofa and border Ceiling Lamp (6) Fixed plexi-glass window at bulwarks (1) Peaks under the sofa Light switch (2) Cherry wood cabinet for TV and cherry wood doors Plexiglas door for electrical panel Hanging lockers in bulwarks with polished cherry wood doors Cherry wood and fabric ottoman (2) Vinyl fabric wall covering with horizontal wood stripes Bose, Hi-Fi surround system LS18 with DVD in the salon + volume control Extendible table with polished cherry surface and adjustable support leg
- Polished cherry wood Folding galley unit top with protection| 220v extractor fan Built-in drawers with cutlery holder Ceiling Lamp (4, 2”) Fixed plexi-glass window at bulwarks (1) Freezer Refrigerator Light switch (1) Stainless steel sink with folding pressure tap3 Galley unit and doors in polished cherry wood with built-in shelves Stainless steel porthole (1) Trash bin Wall hanging lockers with polished cherry wood doors and built-in shelves Hot plate ceramic glass with 2 burners Table service for 6; cutlery, plates, glasses Black polyacrylic kitchen counter Samsung microwave oven
- Guest Stateroom- Port Side
- Polished cherry locker door with inside dressing mirror (1) Locker with clothing rail and internal light (1) Vinyl covered bed borders (2) Fiberglass bed base (2) Polished cherry wood nightstand with drawer (1) Ceiling lamp (4) Light switch (2) Twin beds Reading lamp (2) Mattress (2) Stainless steel porthole (2) Hanging lockers with polished cherry wood doors Vinyl covered transversal paneled ceiling Mirror at bulkhead Vinyl upholstered headboard (2)
- Guest Stateroom- Starboard
- Polished cherry wood locker door (1) Locker with clothing rail and internal light (1) Vinyl covered bed border (1) Fiberglass bed base (1) Nightstand with polished cherry wood surface and border (1) Ceiling lamp (3) Light switch (2) Queen size bed (1) Reading Lamp (2) Stainless steel porthole (2) Vinyl covered transversal paneled ceiling Mirror at bulkhead Vinyl upholstered headboard (1)
- Guest Head
- Coat Rack (1) Lamp (3) Light switch (1) Combined shower faucet Combined washbasin faucet Furniture with ivory fiberglass locker and white lacquered door Stainless steel porthole (1) Hanging locker with cherry wood door and mirror Resin shower plate Toilet roll holder (1) Towel rack (1) Shower curtain Sink top in cherry wood and crystal glass 24 v electric freshwater W/C with switch Porcelain sink
- Engine Room
- External Air conditioning system Internal Air conditioning system Automatic anti-incendiary system FM200. Sea fire in engine room Seawater basket filter Fuel decanter filter Fuel filter with water sensor Kohler 10 kw generator Hz + fuel filter with water sensor Light switch (1) Thermal insulation/soundproofing Fuel visual gauge Generator manifold and exhaust fume separator Ceiling light fixtures (4) Dynamic air intakes with air/water separator and remote control closure Light alloy and teak stairway Stainless steel engine exhaust raiser Structural fuel tank, fiberglass Stainless steel engine exhaust mufflers Bilge pump engine suction by-pass valves
- Mechanical Equipment
- 5 blade Nibral propellers Hydraulic trim tabs Stainless steel joint protection Bronze water inlets and outlets Arneson ASD 11 transmissions
- Water System
- Hot water heater 15ft. 220 v Extractable aft shower with pressure tap Electric bilge pump with deviator (1) Electric immersion bilge pump (1) Electric wash/fire pump (1) Electric grey water pump (1) Manual bilge pump (1) Engine room and cockpit fresh water inlet Forward peaks salt water inlet Structural fresh water tank fiberglass Fiberglass grey water tank Black water system, tank , three way valve deck pump out Fresh water chain and cockpit washing Sea intake, raisers and pulpit ground connection Independent saltwater intake for air conditioning with filter Independent saltwater intake for generator with filter
- Electrical System
- Engine starter batteries Service batteries Automatic battery charger Electric engine room pumps (2) Mass insulation with copper plait Parallel on batteries Galvanic protection with zinc Engine connection panel Accessory control panel with cut out switches in dinette Power supply panel in engine room
- For more information or showing instructions, please contact Bill Shewbridge at 954.303.4033 or email Bill.Shewbridge@Ferrettigroup.com.