- 36 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This vessel's generous owners have never questioned maintenance or upgrade costs. Their wish is to have the right buyer enjoy the Viajera and the many extras which include extras such as the swim platform, dinghy, aft deck mounted outboard engine, aft deck shower, the swim platform ladder and a Coast Guard package including lines, fenders and flares much more.
Major Price Reduction!
Viajera is a one owner vessel extremely well maintained constantly upgraded; she has to be the finest 36' Sabreline on the market.
- Vessel Walkthrough This two stateroom, fast motor yacht, offers two Raritan electric heads, sink faucets and showers. The forward stateroom has a comfortable V-Berth, storages spaces, a hanging locker, drawers and the en-suite head is to port. The Master stateroom is aft with a walk around Queen berth. There is a hanging locker aft, four drawers and an aft deck access hatch for safety or allowing fresh air and natural light into the aft cabin. There are several drawers and storage spaces to port, as well. The master stateroom en-suite head is to starboard including a separate shower stall with new shower head. This 1999 model 36 Sabreline has the preferred salon layout with the galley to port and the U-shaped dinette to starboard and aft of the salon helm station seat. This dinette is convertible to into a double bed. There are two sliding doors to the side decks. One to the starboard side at the lower helm and one to port and aft of the portside galley. The galley has a double stainless steel sink and water pressure system which also benefits the heads and showers. In addition, the galley comes complete with galley ware, pots and pans and even glasses that fit into their storage spaces. The galley has been upgraded with a Seaward Gourmet LPG oven and 3 burner stove top (2010). The Vitifrigo (2010) dual voltage refrigerator/freezer model DP2600IX is aft and to port in the salon as is a Hamilton Beach toaster/oven. In addition there is a Sony stereo/CD player model GDXGT200 forward of the lower helm with Polyplanar speakers in the main salon as well as the bridge. The vessel has one new air conditioner (2010) as well as main cabin mattress with all new bedspread and pillow covers. In addition, all 5 windows of the main cabin where custom made as well as the interior blinds. The sun deck carries three coolers one of which is a high efficiency Frigid Rigid. A huge plus of this vessel is the custom cut-out in the main cabin floor that allows for full all around access to both engines for maintenance purposes. All of the above amenities are complimented by the cabin's beautiful cherry interior finish, cabinets and teak and holly sole. Port and starboard window blinds provide shade and privacy. There is a green Biminis at the fly bridge.
- Electrical and Mechanical
- Twin Caterpillar 3116 Engines with 1100 hours • ZF Transmissions • Northern Lights 6KW Generator w/4400 hrs • Engine Alarms • Internal Sea Strainers • 2 bilge pumps • Hydraulic Steering • 2 Marine Air AC Units (32,000 BTU total) • Four Batteries (2 engine start, 1 ship's service, 1 genset) • Dual 30amp power cords • 120V, 12V Ships services • Four fire extigushers • Fireboy automatic Halon system • Tank tender gauge • Raritan electric heads with Y valve, macerator and overboard discharge • Automatic battery charger 40amp • Racor fuel filters • Bennett trim tabs • Oil change system
- Deck Equipment: Bow, side and stern rails, pulpit and two bow anchors; main Delta plow anchor with approximately 180' of chain and a Danforth anchor with line. Muir windlass is remote to both helm stations. There is also a Fortress anchor with 100 feet of line at the stern. The bridge has a helm and companion chair as well as port and starboard bench seats with storage space. The mid-level aft deck has three coolers and safety rails. • Flybridge bimini top (2009) • Flybridge helm/console cover • Helm seat covers • Avon 10' RIB w/Atkins & Hoyle manual davits and 2005 Mercury 9.9hp O/B
- Salon Helm Station 6: Richie Compass Raytheon Ray-210 VHF 12 Volt Outlet Garmin 126 GPS Flybridge Helm Station 6 Riche Compass Autohelm Display - Depthfinder ICOM-IC-M45 VHF Radio Garmin 152H GPS 12 Volt Outlet